NC school district removes first grade book about dress wearing boy following complaints

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-24_9-14-47.png

NC School District Removes First Grade Book About Dress-Wearing Boy Following Complaints
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the power of the people speak up you can have an effect. Don't think because school is part of the Gov. you have to obey by what they say , nor think it's the correct thing to do.

I'm not usually in favor of book banning...but yeah this needed to go
It is not book banning. It is removing the book from curriculum. Big difference. I know you agree but I had to make the point if leftist scum starts to make the comparison to....yadda...yadda..yadda

I'm not usually in favor of book banning...but yeah this needed to go
It is not book banning. It is removing the book from curriculum. Big difference. I know you agree but I had to make the point if leftist scum starts to make the comparison to....yadda...yadda..yadda

Thanks....and I pay little attention to leftist scum's yadda, yadda, yadda...annoying twerps

• Banned
See no recruiting or agenda ...just good clean educational motives

Probably because you don't understand psychological warfare, which most don't most have no clue how it is used in the education system to create people thinking whatever the schools teach should be accepted and done in such a way " the brainwashing becomes " normal on whatever subject it is such as this article's title. That's just one small area.

View attachment 118366
NC School District Removes First Grade Book About Dress-Wearing Boy Following Complaints
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the power of the people speak up you can have an effect. Don't think because school is part of the Gov. you have to obey by what they say , nor think it's the correct thing to do.
I love this. If one group can get whatever they want by "throwing a temper tantrum", why not another?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back