Trump warns he may send in US military to force North Korea to give up nuclear weapons

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump warns he may send in US MILITARY to force North Korea to give up nuclear weapons
Mr Trump sought to distance himself from the comments of National Security Advisor John Bolton advocating the so-called Libya model, which saw former President Muammar Gaddafi give American and British inspectors full access to his country in 2003 and 2004.

Well i'm sure this will go over real well esp. if he has a shadow gov. fk feeding him the wrong information like you know the Military Industrial Complex thinkers and lovers....

Yeah, I've always thought he really needed to deal with the situation at home before he deals with Iran or N. Korea.

The situation between the establishment pols and what is going on with his administration is a cluster fck.

I don't even know if he is trolling us or if he is for real.

Unless this gets resolved, I don't believe anything is real.

Trump warns he may send in US MILITARY to force North Korea to give up nuclear weapons
Mr Trump sought to distance himself from the comments of National Security Advisor John Bolton advocating the so-called Libya model, which saw former President Muammar Gaddafi give American and British inspectors full access to his country in 2003 and 2004.

Well i'm sure this will go over real well esp. if he has a shadow gov. fk feeding him the wrong information like you know the Military Industrial Complex thinkers and lovers....

Not to worry.

Mattis will arrest Trump with the Cabinet's approval before he permits an invasion of NK.

They are already there

If Trump starts sending boys home in body bags, he and his party, are doomed

• Banned

upload_2018-5-18_17-51-59.png

View attachment 194229

You physco bitch.. lol..

You crazy...way to funny..

View attachment 194229

That has yo be the best meme I have seen in a long time..going to FB it..

View attachment 194229

You physco bitch.. lol..

I have my moments ehhehe

View attachment 194229

You physco bitch.. lol..

I have my moments ehhehe

That was good and clever ..

They are already there

If Trump starts sending boys home in body bags, he and his party, are doomed

It's a ruse and you know better
----------------------------- i think that Bear has the right idea .
----------------------------------- yeah , maybe Bear , just a bad guy - bad guy routine , maybe . Bolton says get rid of 'rocketman' in the streets of the Capitol city with a mob and a .357 Smith in the Classic libyan hilary style or send in the Troops . Let 'rocketman' think about it .

Make a decision. Say what you mean, mean what you say.
----------------------------------------- its about tactics , why should the Trump say what he is going to do Saxxy ?? [its a secret until the plan is implemented]

None of his plan should be revealed. Until he knows exactly what his actions will be it should be hush, hush..top secret kinda stuff.

Mattis will not permit Trump to invade North Korea.

I don't know what he thinks air strikes will do if the missiles are truck mounted, mobile, and moving.

None of his plan should be revealed. Until he knows exactly what his actions will be it should be hush, hush..top secret kinda stuff.
----------------------------- to me its just letting Rocketman know that he is still on the Trumps and the most hated Boltons mind Saxxy .

Forum List

Back