Your military service does not mean you get to say it's OK to disrespect the flag...

Active or not?

It makes a difference.

If not active, its undoubtedly protected free speech. But, if pino trump gets his way, that will all change and you dummies will wish you had paid more attention to liberals.

You're free to say it, I'm not going to arrest you, but it's a bullshit argument. Veterans did not earn a right to tell others it's ok to disrespect the flag.

Your military service does not mean you get to say it's OK to disrespect the flag...

...that's a bullshit argument.

:wtf:

Uh --- yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeah OK. Should be in the Non Sequitur forum.

I guess you're right. Military service does not mean you get to say it's OK to disrespect the flag.
The Constitution is what says that.

You're free to say it, I'm not going to arrest you

Wow!! I'm "free to say it!" Thank you Massa, thank you. You are so merciful. Conceited bag of shit.

Veterans did not earn a right to tell others it's ok to disrespect the flag.

Nope. They didn't need to. The Constitution ensures it.

Tell us about this speech control thing on your planet. You know, the one where you deign to allow people to opine that something's "OK" without having you "arrest" them. And shit.

The Constitution says you have the right to say it.

But your military service does not mean you have a superior right over non-veterans to have an opinion on disrespecting the flag.

Burning the flag, or disrespecting the flag, means I no longer am listening to your message. I no longer want to hear you, all I know is that you are an enemy of the United States, and I don't care what you have to say.

The Constitution says you have the right to say it.

But your military service does not mean you have a superior right over non-veterans to have an opinion on disrespecting the flag.

I guess that means veterans don't have a superior right over non-veterans to have any opinion on the subject.

Burning the flag, or disrespecting the flag, means I no longer am listening to your message. I no longer want to hear you, all I know is that you are an enemy of the United States, and I don't care what you have to say.

So what? Who the fuck are you that I should care?

^ the root of fascism and communism
You are a coward calling me names like that from the safety of behind your keyboard.

^ the root of fascism and communism
You are a coward calling me names like that from the safety of behind your keyboard.
^ ironic. I consider that comment as confirmation that you're a troll account, as I've suspected for a while.

The US Constitution says it's ok to disrespect the Flag.

doesn't mean I can't call you a cocksucker if you do.
No it doesn't, but yes you can.
First Amendment.
Show me where it says any such thing. I posted another thread on this very subject.

Can you shout fire in a movie theater?

Can you libel someone?

Can you commit slander?

All of the aforementioned can cause actual harm. Sorry, having your feelings hurt isn't a compelling enough argument to curtail one's First Amendment rights.

Forum List

Back