Trump wants to spend 4.4 trillion??? GTFO

Gramps here's spending for the past several years, how is Trump's proposed budget that different? Hey I'm all for slashing and burning waste and fraud in the budget and common sense spending cuts no argument.

2018 $4.40 Trillion proposed
2017 $4.26 Trillion
2016 $4.09 Trillion
2015 $3.90 Trillion

Gramps here's spending for the past several years, how is Trump's proposed budget that different? Hey I'm all for slashing and burning waste and fraud in the budget and common sense spending cuts no argument.

2017 $4.26 Trillion
2016 $4.09 Trillion
2015 $3.90 Trillion
Are you honestly defending Trumps budget by saying it’s only slightly more than Obama’s budget?! Seriously? Were you cool with Obama’s budgets?

2017 $4.26 Trillion
2016 $4.09 Trillion
2015 $3.90 Trillion
Are you honestly defending Trumps budget by saying it’s only slightly more than Obama’s budget?! Seriously? Were you cool with Obama’s budgets?

I really think the bone head is trying to defend it. Trump sniffers will follow their leader no matter what. It just doesn't matter.

2017 $4.26 Trillion
2016 $4.09 Trillion
2015 $3.90 Trillion

Are you honestly saying if Trump proposed budget cuts you people wouldn't squeal like a stuck pig?

2017 $4.26 Trillion
2016 $4.09 Trillion
2015 $3.90 Trillion

Are you honestly saying if Trump proposed budget cuts you people wouldn't squeal like a stuck pig?
How about you answer my question and then I’ll answer yours

The Liberal Democrat side of Donald Trump.
If Democrats had a winning candidate, it would look very much like this!
no it would not....that's is just a copout.... democrats would not have had the expense of a wall, nor would they have over spent on Defense/Military industrial complex....

And MOST importantly, they would not have handed a trillion dollars to corporations in a tax cut, during already good times for them....

At least democrats try to pay for their spending....Republicans continually BORROW and SPEND, putting every single dime on our Nation's future generations.

2017 $4.26 Trillion
2016 $4.09 Trillion
2015 $3.90 Trillion

I really think the bone head is trying to defend it. Trump sniffers will follow their leader no matter what. It just doesn't matter.

Wrong, what else will you be wrong about today?

2017 $4.26 Trillion
2016 $4.09 Trillion
2015 $3.90 Trillion

Cause more spending is what we need.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

2017 $4.26 Trillion
2016 $4.09 Trillion
2015 $3.90 Trillion

Are you being intentionally dense? I answered your question in my first post before you asked it, what part of "I'm all for slashing and burning waste and fraud in the budget and common sense spending cuts" didn't you understand? Gramps thought Trump proposed $4.4 trillion for infrastructure on top of the $4 trillion dollar budget for a total of $8 plus trillion, I simply pointed out that's not what Trump proposed.

2017 $4.26 Trillion
2016 $4.09 Trillion
2015 $3.90 Trillion

You have zero credibility on this issue :itsok:

2017 $4.26 Trillion
2016 $4.09 Trillion
2015 $3.90 Trillion

So you do think we need more spending.

2017 $4.26 Trillion
2016 $4.09 Trillion
2015 $3.90 Trillion

Are you being intentionally dense? I answered your question in my first post before you asked it, what part of "I'm all for slashing and burning waste and fraud in the budget and common sense spending cuts" didn't you understand? Gramps thought Trump proposed $4.4 trillion for infrastructure on top of the $4 trillion dollar budget for a total of $8 plus trillion, I simply pointed out that's not what Trump proposed.
Well then let me ask it directly then... how do you feel about the budget that Trump proposed?

2017 $4.26 Trillion
2016 $4.09 Trillion
2015 $3.90 Trillion

So you do think we need more spending.

Spending no, investments in infrastructure that will pay dividends as part of a larger comprehensive plan that includes tax reform, tax cuts, reduced government regulation yes I'm open to that. Beats pissing our money away on some stupid shit liberal welfare nonsense.

2017 $4.26 Trillion
2016 $4.09 Trillion
2015 $3.90 Trillion
And those budgets are equally outrageous. We are blowing through money like a poor person who just won the lottery. This is the type of shit that caused the housing crash when people accumulated more debt than they could afford.

Forum List

Back