Trump wants to impose WORK REQUIREMENTS on medicaid users

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is so unfair. How are blacks and illegal aliens supposed to get jobs when their IQs ares half those of whites?

Trump poised to take action on Medicaid work requirements

jan 5 2018 The Trump administration is preparing to release guidelines soon for requiring Medicaid recipients to work, according to sources familiar with the plans, a major shift in the 50-year-old program.

The guidelines will set the conditions for allowing states to add work requirements to their Medicaid programs for the first time, putting a conservative twist on the health insurance program for the poor.

The changes represent the vision of Seema Verma, the administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), who has long worked on conservative Medicaid changes.
In a speech in November hinting at the coming changes, Verma criticized ObamaCare for expanding Medicaid to “able-bodied” adults and said that group of people should be expected to work.

The work requirements would only take effect if a state chose to pursue them and applied for a waiver from the federal government. The Obama administration always rejected state applications that included work requirements, but the new guidelines from the Trump administration would set conditions where those applications would be approved for the first time.

There are currently nine states applying to impose work requirements.

Does getting signed up for medicaid count as "work"? I mean you do have to get off the couch and put some shoes on. That in itself is quit an accomplishment to some folks.

What if you can't find a job? There are 90 million people not looking for work, if they look for work, then what? Are we all screwed?

What about retired people?

Trump is stupid. So are his supporters.

What if you can't find a job? There are 90 million people not looking for work, if they look for work, then what? Are we all screwed?

You dont even know what the guidelines are yet, you dishonest hack.

I don't need to know, you think I was born yesterday? Republicans create tax cuts that manages to give 80% of the tax cuts to the 1% who don't need it.

Pathetic.

Just like these guidelines will be designed to throw people off medicaid.

You naive twit.

I don't need to know, you think I was born yesterday? Republicans create tax cuts that manages to give 80% of the tax cuts to the 1% who don't need it.

Pathetic.

You naive twit.
Of course you dont need to know. Political hacks know everything. They always do. Thats why they fuck up everything.

Pathetic.

You naive twit.
Of course you dont need to know. Political hacks know everything. They always do. Thats why they fuck up everything.
Suit yourself, but are you going to suck my dick when Trump/re-pube-lickers come out with their Medicaid proposals and they are just designed to throw people off medicaid regardless if they are cripples or retired poor people on fixed incomes?

Pathetic.

You naive twit.
Suit yourself, but are you going to suck my dick when Trump/re-pube-lickers come out with their Medicaid proposals and they are just designed to throw people off medicaid regardless if they are cripples or retired poor people on fixed incomes?
I figure you will have your surgery by then. So, maybe you should change your question to meet the requirements of muff diving.

Pathetic.

You naive twit.
I figure you will have your surgery by then. So, maybe you should change your question to meet the requirements of muff diving.
If by muff you mean an even larger enhanced penis with hydraulics then yes.

Pathetic.

You naive twit.
If by muff you mean an even larger enhanced penis with hydraulics then yes.

Does your pee and gonorrhea juice rust the metal?

Like all govt giveaway programs medicaid is riddled with fraud. All blacks and illegals have deals with a doctor where they are billed for fictitious services and then doc and patient split the medicaid check.

Like all govt giveaway programs medicaid is riddled with fraud. All blacks and illegals have deals with a doctor where they are billed for fictitious services and then doc and patient split the medicaid check.
I wouldn't say ALL. Probably in the 95% region.

Maybe just as stringent as Bill Clinton's work for welfare program that got people off welfare rolls.

Yes people. Donald Trump isn't the only president requiring work for welfare. Clinton did it first.

Complete waste of time....my state tried this with unemployment benefits and it was a joke. All you need to do is apply for the same job(s) over and over.

This is so unfair. How are blacks and illegal aliens supposed to get jobs when their IQs ares half those of whites?

jan 5 2018 The Trump administration is preparing to release guidelines soon for requiring Medicaid recipients to work, according to sources familiar with the plans, a major shift in the 50-year-old program.

The guidelines will set the conditions for allowing states to add work requirements to their Medicaid programs for the first time, putting a conservative twist on the health insurance program for the poor.

The changes represent the vision of Seema Verma, the administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), who has long worked on conservative Medicaid changes.
In a speech in November hinting at the coming changes, Verma criticized ObamaCare for expanding Medicaid to “able-bodied” adults and said that group of people should be expected to work.

The work requirements would only take effect if a state chose to pursue them and applied for a waiver from the federal government. The Obama administration always rejected state applications that included work requirements, but the new guidelines from the Trump administration would set conditions where those applications would be approved for the first time.

Except that MOST people who get food stamps and medicaid DO work they are just treated like wage slaves so the state has to take up the slack...sucks for the state because the companies should be forced to pay better wages not the state.

Pathetic.

You naive twit.

You mean he gives 80% of the tax cuts to the people that pay 80% of the taxes in the first place? What a novel idea!

Maybe just as stringent as Bill Clinton's work for welfare program that got people off welfare rolls.

Yes people. Donald Trump isn't the only president requiring work for welfare. Clinton did it first.
Trump would be too late, the states have already implemented the work for welfare policy through legislation...

Pathetic.

You naive twit.

You mean he gives 80% of the tax cuts to the people that pay 80% of the taxes in the first place? What a novel idea!
They make more so they pay more, the taxes are of equal value..

How are blacks and illegal aliens supposed to get jobs when their IQs ares half those of whites?
how did you do it?....

Forum List

Back