Trump wants to cut taxes, but raise spending. Republicans = dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all the fucking self-hating gay, holocaust denying Republicans in here..
Coming from a guy who is supporting a party who was exposed by its own emails leaked to the public as being Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobes. Good one. :p

Coming from a bunch of poor misguided folks who rail against "political correctness" while demanding the "other" side be politically correct.
When have I ever been Politically Correct?
When have you ever been correct?

So Republicans aren't a bunch of racist douches? Where's all your legions of minority voters to back-your diversity?

The number of votes you have don't make you an Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobe - your own words in your own leaked emails exposing you as anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes do.

Coming from a bunch of poor misguided folks who rail against "political correctness" while demanding the "other" side be politically correct.

You know exactly what I mean son, the dodge is weak.
What do you mean exactly?

YOU hate gays, blacks, jews and Political correctness. Why do you defend political correctness when you don't want to be called a bigoted shit-eater?

Jesus, you just make shit up, assign it, and then argue against that don't you. Amazing.

So Republicans aren't a bunch of racist douches?

Where's all your legions of minority voters to back-your diversity?
Get a job moron.

YOU hate gays, blacks, jews and Political correctness. Why do you defend political correctness when you don't want to be called a bigoted shit-eater?

Jesus, you just make shit up, assign it, and then argue against that don't you. Amazing.

So Republicans aren't a bunch of racist douches?

Where's all your legions of minority voters to back-your diversity?
Get a job moron.
Hey self-hating faggot?

Do you support Trump's Spend more Tax less policies?

So Republicans aren't a bunch of racist douches? Where's all your legions of minority voters to back-your diversity?

The number of votes you have don't make you an Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobe - your own words in your own leaked emails exposing you as anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes do.

Yes, america is a racist society, was this news to you?

People are smart enough to know what they are voting for.

So clearly the Democrats are NOT racist...

People are smart enough to know what they are voting for.

So clearly the Democrats are NOT racist...
If that justification helps you sleep at night, while denying the DNC's actual emails, go for it.

Look at all the fucking self-hating gay, holocaust denying Republicans in here..
Coming from a guy who is supporting a party who was exposed by its own emails leaked to the public as being Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobes. Good one. :p

Are you retarded? I'll stop picking on your stupidity if you are.

To 'jump-start the economy and create jobs' Obama spent nearly $1 trillion on a non-stimulating jobs bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of pork and ended up costing tax payers over $740K PER job Obama CLAIMED was saved / created as a result of all the spending. ... Oh, and by refusing to cut spending - to show he was serious about lowering the deficit - he secured the 1st credit rating down-grade in US history....and you call Republicans dumb...

:lmao:
It was the republican forced default that cost us our credit rating downgrade you stupid fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back