Trump wants to cut taxes, but raise spending. Republicans = dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brambo

Sep 8, 2016
Sorry if you feel offended by the title, but the title says it all.

Republicans, get the fuck in here, and receive your "buttfucking idiot" awards.

To 'jump-start the economy and create jobs' Obama spent nearly $1 trillion on a non-stimulating jobs bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of pork and ended up costing tax payers over $740K PER job Obama CLAIMED was saved / created as a result of all the spending. ... Oh, and by refusing to cut spending - to show he was serious about lowering the deficit - he secured the 1st credit rating down-grade in US history....and you call Republicans dumb...

:lmao:

Your the idiot buttfucking himself. If you had a clue how our economy was supposed to work, you would not be fucking yourself in the ass.

Obama declared his ACA would not cost a dime and would pay for itself...something NO govt program had EVER done in history...and liberals bought that shit....and they call the GOP 'dumb'.

:p

Obama told people if they liked their plan they could keep their plan....and liberals believed that shit...and they call the GOP dumb. :p

('Lie of the YEAR!)

To 'jump-start the economy and create jobs' Obama spent nearly $1 trillion on a non-stimulating jobs bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of pork and ended up costing tax payers over $740K PER job Obama CLAIMED was saved / created as a result of all the spending. ... Oh, and by refusing to cut spending - to show he was serious about lowering the deficit - he secured the 1st credit rating down-grade in US history....and you call Republicans dumb...

Your math says Obama only created 1,351,000 jobs. Go fuck yourself.

america is one big illusion, and it is utterly bipartisan, locate a clue.

Look at all the fucking self-hating gay, holocaust denying Republicans in here.

They can't even ADMIT Trump wants to raise spending AND cut Taxes.

Your math says Obama only created 1,351,000 jobs. Go fuck yourself.
Not hardly. Check with the Government Accounting Office who did the final tally and reported it.
They also reported that Obama fudged the jobs numbers - in some cases he claimed to have saved / created more jobs at companies that there were even employees working there!

Look at all the fucking self-hating gay, holocaust denying Republicans in here..
Coming from a guy who is supporting a party who was exposed by its own emails leaked to the public as being Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobes. Good one. :p

Yesterday you were a nuclear engineer. Today you have a PHD in economics. Funny stuff. I want the name of the dumbass that told you higher tax rates always equals more revenue. All you have to do is compare Clinton and W to see how idiotic your premise is.

Look at all the fucking self-hating gay, holocaust denying Republicans in here..
Coming from a guy who is supporting a party who was exposed by its own emails leaked to the public as being Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobes. Good one. :p

Coming from a bunch of poor misguided folks who rail against "political correctness" while demanding the "other" side be politically correct.

Coming from a bunch of poor misguided folks who rail against "political correctness" while demanding the "other" side be politically correct.
When have I ever been Politically Correct?

Yesterday you were a nuclear engineer. Today you have a PHD in economics. Funny stuff. I want the name of the dumbass that told you higher tax rates always equals more revenue. All you have to do is compare Clinton and W to see how idiotic your premise is.

Ph.D in economics?

What economic degree does one need to realize: Raising spending and cutting taxes is RETARDED.

You know exactly what I mean son, the dodge is weak.

Trump's "advisors" are a who's who list of crack-pots and losers who can't get a job on a real political campaign.

What do you mean exactly?

YOU hate gays, blacks, jews and Political correctness. Why do you defend political correctness when you don't want to be called a bigoted shit-eater?

YOU hate gays, blacks, jews and Political correctness. Why do you defend political correctness when you don't want to be called a bigoted shit-eater?

Jesus, you just make shit up, assign it, and then argue against that don't you. Amazing.

Jesus, you just make shit up, assign it, and then argue against that don't you. Amazing.

So Republicans aren't a bunch of racist douches?

Where's all your legions of minority voters to back-your diversity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back