Trump Wants More Of Your Money

I'm not so sure it will fail. It will be the main platform for Trump's 2024 campaign. All the Tru Bleevers will flock there to get their bucket of piss to drink.

When Trump lost in Nov almost all of my younger family members that support Trump posted their new Parler names on FB and said they were moving....every single one of them still post 100 times a day on FB

Lets go Brandon
nnp3hns2tov71.jpg

When Trump lost in Nov almost all of my younger family members that support Trump posted their new Parler names on FB and said they were moving....every single one of them still post 100 times a day on FB
Yep. And why is that? Here is why:

1) No liberals there to troll

2) They quickly got bored being only in the company of a bunch of morons trying to outcrazy each other

Same will apply to whatever vanity project/money scam Trump tries next.

To get his social media company, Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG), off the ground, a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) created by two hedge funds launched Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC) and succeeded in getting listed on NASDAQ.

At their IPO of DWAC, the price was at $10. Then it dropped to $9. Then meme investors lost their minds and shot the price all the way to $157.50 in two days.

The purpose of a SPAC is to raise cash and find a private company to merge with. When the merger between DWAC and TMTG was announced a few days ago, DWAC's price began dropping. It is now at $83.86. Two hedge funds are now shorting DWAC.

The merger of DWAC and TMTG will most likely result in Trump having majority control of the two, and all the money, and that is why confidence is dropping.

Even so, the market cap of DWAC is an astonishing $2.71 billion.

A textbook meme stock whose value is not determined by fundamentals but instead by hype.

TMTG has issued a presentation deck to brag about its impending launch. You will notice there isn't a single prediction of revenues. Just a lot of hype. That is pure Trump.

Will TMTG go the way of Trump Vodka? Or will it get the tens of millions of subscribers Trump claims it will get?

You can read Trump's presentation deck here: Company Overview

It has lots of pictures for Trumpies and is short on text. Classic Trump style.

More reading:

"We are short $DWAC," Iceberg said in a tweet. "Now that initial excitement has passed, we see only risks for investors in near future. Based on Trump's track record, at current price, renegotiation is likely to keep more of the merged company for him."

In a second tweet, the short seller said, "No opinion on the probability of success of TMTG. But SPAC holders don't own a piece of this project yet. Trump has leverage, not them." The tweets offered a word of caution specifically to retail investors.

Last week, at least two hedge funds that were among DWAC’s biggest investors — Lighthouse Investment Partners and Saba Capital Management — dumped shares in the SPAC after learning of its plans to merge with Trump’s company.

“Many investors are grappling with hard questions about how to incorporate their values into their work. For us, this was not a close call,”
Saba Capital founder Boaz Weinstein wrote in an email statement cited by Bloomberg.

Digital World (symbol DWAC) raised $299 million on September 8 when it sold 29.9 million shares at $10 each. It appears from TMTG’s press release that essentially all the money that was raised will be available for TMTG to use. The devil will be in the details with the soon to be published SEC filings.
I have never and would not give a dime to that idiot. I seriously doubt many will. He has been trying all sorts of money from suckers schemes since losing the election. Probably because none of them work out as well as he hoped for.

Having said all of that at least he is ASKING for it rather than stealing it or printing it as the current regime is doing to Americans.

OMG!
Polling data!!!
Confidential, that's literally the worst kind.

Did the polling data say Trump was going to win?
polling tells campaign where to put their resources

a campaign would be blind without polling.

Is that how Hillary's campaign decided where to spend their $1 billion?

And sometimes blind with polling.

Nothing to see here. Just a campaign that asked for, welcomed, and received help from Russian intelligence, while passing to them secret campaign demographic data. I wonder if there is a word for this kind of cooperation?

Nothing to see here. Just a campaign that asked for, welcomed, and received help from Russian intelligence, while passing to them secret campaign demographic data. I wonder if there is a word for this kind of cooperation?

I wonder if there is a word for this kind of cooperation?

I guess they didn't like Hillary's reset button, eh comrade?

Forum List

Back