Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

It's better then another one of your homo parades
You think military parades with tanks and missiles is better than a gay parade with people celebrating equality?

Yes. A parade of our military is far better than a half naked fella with colored feathers covering his dick as he sashays down the street in a rainbow colored tophat.

So, killing is better than sex?

Wow.

Is this what our country has become?

What Republicans have turned it into?

They really do admire Nazi's and Soviets.

We have to stand up to them.;

Keep your pants on boi, it’s not as if the US has never had a military parade.

Show me pictures.

JFK’s inauguration :eusa_think:

80452f48-adaa-494b-970a-68d0a5cc0ed2-jpeg.175294

8f7a2623-7e40-43f5-8548-e38b5337edad-jpeg.175297

e397aa4e-7802-47ff-a3a8-2e86bdb034ca-jpeg.175295

Trump also thinks that if his opposition does not applaud like politburo members at his SOTU address. Now he wants a Soviet style military parade. Do you suppose there will be billboard sized pictures of the huckster buffoon too?

I have always been fond of the West African proverb: "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
-- Teddy Roosevelt

Good lord! Now Trump wants the U.S. military to trot out its men and materiel in a public display of strength that is a military parade. He doesn't want to conduct a parade of the sorts the nation and jurisdictions in it have hosted for returning members of the military, but rather the sort wherein displays of military might is itself is a key purpose for the parade.

What's the difference between the two types of parade? The incidence of their happenstance and political focus on the military and on the state itself and there being a focus of some measure on the leaders of the state.

Parades for members of the military:

WWII Victory Parade

1945-wwii-nyc-ticker-tape-parade-for-returning-pow-gen-wainwright-press-photo-a596623a9f5daefe9531c3c24e0afff0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Desert Storm Victory Parade

Parades about the military:

Let's not kid ourselves, a military parade is the very opposite of "speaking softly" and the only folks who are concerned that others know anything about their "stick," big or otherwise, are sexual predators and bullies of other sorts.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of many Trump policies. I don't get this. Maybe NK related, but really? Everyone knows we are the bad asses when it comes to projecting military power when needed (except for Benghazi). A parade? Sigh....

Keep in mind the butthurt, unshaven lesbian community with pussy hats and homosexual anarchists have been paid to take to the streets the past year or two. Even threatening to do this is a good thing. Maybe have some fly overs of some B2 bombers since that is what will win any real war.

I have always been fond of the West African proverb: "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
-- Teddy Roosevelt

Good lord! Now Trump wants the U.S. military to trot out its men and materiel in a public display of strength that is a military parade. He doesn't want to conduct a parade of the sorts the nation and jurisdictions in it have hosted for returning members of the military, but rather the sort wherein displays of military might is itself is a key purpose for the parade.

What's the difference between the two types of parade? The incidence of their happenstance and political focus on the military and on the state itself and there being a focus of some measure on the leaders of the state.

Parades for members of the military:

WWII Victory Parade

1945-wwii-nyc-ticker-tape-parade-for-returning-pow-gen-wainwright-press-photo-a596623a9f5daefe9531c3c24e0afff0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Desert Storm Victory Parade

Parades about the military:

Let's not kid ourselves, a military parade is the very opposite of "speaking softly" and the only folks who are concerned that others know anything about their "stick," big or otherwise, are sexual predators and bullies of other sorts.

Trump is the biggest pussy to ever reside in the White House.

CVNa2zIUYAAmWQG.jpg

Meh, the boys like parades, they like showing off their toys and getting some well deserved respect/attention for what they do. I'm cool with it.

Keep in mind the butthurt, unshaven lesbian community with pussy hats and homosexual anarchists have been paid to take to the streets the past year or two. Even threatening to do this is a good thing. Maybe have some fly overs of some B2 bombers since that is what will win any real war.

So who do you think is paying the hundreds of thousands of people who took to the streets protesting Trump and his stupid presidency? Do they get paid in cash, or check?

BULLDOG, I do sadly concede there are many mentally ill folks in my country.

Anyhow...

Here is the old version at a hockey game on a football field.

Forum List

Back