Trump vs. the GOP

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It’s either Trump or the Republican Party. Not both.

To start off with, I've never really liked Trump. He has been a life long Democrat and friend of the Clintons. His Progressive tax policies and positions on health care I find distasteful. I've always found him to be just another arrogant New Yorker Prog.

Having said that, I'm sick of the lies being written about him, specifically this from the OP.

"when you find yourself defending the wisdom of the Japanese-American internment, you probably left that boundary behind a few miles back. "

I've never heard Trump defend the locking up of Japanese Americans. What I have heard him say is that comparing the locking up of American citizens becaue of their race is not comparable to preventing Islamic immigrants from coming into the US. Again, Trump has said we need to put a hold on Islamic immigrants until the US can come up with a better way to vet Islamicists who are coming in that have declared war against the US. He has repeatedly said that the ban on Muslims would be temporary until a proper immigration policy can be created.

Enough of these blatant strawmans. It's getting pretty embarrassing for the media to be increasingly partisan no matter how badly the GOP wants to destroy Trump.

The funny part is, I just heard that the latest poll shows that Trump is up another 8% after the Muslim comment. Could Trump be the one that breaks the mold in terms of the demonstrating the ineffectiveness and incompetence of the lame media? If so, to be against the establishment and the media is the new key to political success it would seem.

Could this be the first time in history where state propaganda in the press results in the exact opposite of its intended purpose?

Hilarious.

The reason Trump is doing so well even though both parties and the media are lambasting him is, they have no credibility. They have lied to us for far too long to have any.

Last edited:
I only like Trump because of what he says and because of what he says I figure that he is better than the rest of the 'rino's' . Same thoughts for Cruz .

Forum List

Back