TRUMP vs. SWIFT: Trump campaign braces for a “holy war” against the pop star

Biden is so weak, he needs new voters.

If Biden was popular, you wouldn't need swift to get new voters.
I don't 'need' to win the Mega-Million
But I'm not turning down the money.
1706834023534.gif

View attachment 896331

In a recent development, Donald Trump and his team have finally determined that Taylor Swift is a force of nature, a once-in-a-generation talent. But more frightening to Trump’s team, she also has a powerful political voice and has demonstrated that she has the courage to use it — and they know she’ll use it again.

Meanwhile, Trump remains bitter about Swift being Time Magazine’s Person of the Year, even though he has reliably missed the important element that may impact his electoral chances in 2024.

Trump states that he is more popular than Swift.

That is probably true if one measures the American electorate. But the point remains that she is popular enough to swing a close election.

As Rolling Stone reports:

“Singer-songwriter Taylor Swift hasn’t even endorsed President Joe Biden for reelection yet. That hasn’t stopped members of MAGAland’s upper crust from plotting to declare — as one source close to Donald Trump calls it — a “holy war” on the pop megastar, especially if she ends up publicly backing the Democrats in the 2024 election.”

More at the link below...

Holy War? Sounds like things are heating up! What do you think?
Oh...
My....
God..

View attachment 896331

In a recent development, Donald Trump and his team have finally determined that Taylor Swift is a force of nature, a once-in-a-generation talent. But more frightening to Trump’s team, she also has a powerful political voice and has demonstrated that she has the courage to use it — and they know she’ll use it again.

Meanwhile, Trump remains bitter about Swift being Time Magazine’s Person of the Year, even though he has reliably missed the important element that may impact his electoral chances in 2024.

Trump states that he is more popular than Swift.

That is probably true if one measures the American electorate. But the point remains that she is popular enough to swing a close election.

As Rolling Stone reports:

“Singer-songwriter Taylor Swift hasn’t even endorsed President Joe Biden for reelection yet. That hasn’t stopped members of MAGAland’s upper crust from plotting to declare — as one source close to Donald Trump calls it — a “holy war” on the pop megastar, especially if she ends up publicly backing the Democrats in the 2024 election.”

More at the link below...

Holy War? Sounds like things are heating up! What do you think?
I think democrats can't talk about the issues. You twats are desperate for anything to distract.

You know the Democrat party is losing when they must recruit Taylor Swift as the face of Democrats.

I would ask her,

do you support men competing against women

will you support men using the same bathroom as 12 year old girls

stuff like that

All this MAGA obsession shows is how bankrupt their ideology is. MAGA’s soul is as bankrupt as Trump’s.

You know the Democrat party is losing when they must recruit Taylor Swift as the face of Democrats.

I would ask her,

stuff like that
What a stupid post.

It's the GOP who have adopted her as the face of democrats. Because daddy said so.

I would ask her,

stuff like that
She self recruited based on your beliefs and policy concerns.

You just can’t deal with that.

Taylor Swift shows that the Democrats can not use their politicians or they lose votes.

A shame that the 15 year old girls who follow Taylor Swift can not vote.

First of all NFL went woke a few Superbowls ago. Only commercials can be watched and I am sure a few of them with have racism or men kissing with some beer. So there is no point in watching this year but I hate the Chiefs because they allow a chick dressed like a prostitute to try and get attention up in the box
stand and draw attention to herself . I am rooting for the 49ers and will mute some of the garbage as It is said Taylor will crash and burn with this cheater and she never gave much distance in her last relationship before she got this one.

I would ask her,

stuff like that
Taylor Swift needs to be asked if she supports sex changes for children

Have you seen the evidence of this, or are you just taking the corrupt media's word for it?
Just like you took their word that he was guilty of Russian Collusion that turned out to be a scam, and Jan 6th, which turned out to be purely a publicity stunt.

Shut up, mudwhistle, so you can stop being taken for a fool. We all know about Trump and his sex issues and that the 6th was a massive shutdown of Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back