Trump vs RNC (Trump supporters what do you think?)

What should Trump do if he doesn't get 1237 delegates and RNC chooses someone else as candidate.

• 1. Accept the outcome and support whatever candidate the RNC chooses.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 2. Run third party just to piss RNC off.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 3. Ask his supporters to stay home and not vote for Republican.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
It is no secret that the RNC is hoping for a brokered convention. If Trump is unable to acquire the required number of delegates (1237) the Republican party will hold a brokered convention where they hope to make sure Trump is not the candidate. If Trump gets the required number, the RNC will be forced to select Trump as the candidate. Will they?

Trump is complaining that the system is rigged and that the RNC is not being fair. The RNC claims they have had rules in place and Trump was just not smart enough to know the rules. However, the establishment Republicans are making pretty darn sure that Trump doesn't get the required number of delegates by the way they are selecting delegates....so, is Trump right, that the RNC is not playing fair?

Indiana has already selected their delegates, and conveniently only one of them favors Trump. In Colorado, the delegate selection process put the power within the hands of party insiders and activists who turned out for the convention events. Hmmmmm, doesn't matter what the voters want?

So what do Trump supporters think of this? Are they in agreement with the RNC? Is the RNC being fair to Trump?

Impossible for Trump to Win Indiana?

Maddow: "Even though the state of Indiana has not yet voted, and there is no polling, I can confidently hereby tonight, proclaim, and this is not even a prediction, I can tell whatever happens with the Republican vote in Indiana on May 3, I can hereby tell you Donald Trump will lose Indiana."

Indiana Awards 57 Delegates Before Primary Vote, Only 1 to Trump; Satan vs. Trump | Mike Shedlock | Safehaven.com [Printer Friendly Version]

If Trump's campaign were to allege that any delegates were elected improperly, the Republican National Convention credentials committee could hear a challenge. In Colorado, more than 600 people ran for the final 13 delegate slots awarded Saturday.

The state's delegate-selection process put the power within the hands of party insiders and activists who turned out for the convention events. Most states have held either primaries or caucuses, which make it easier for ordinary voters to weigh in.'A crooked deal': Donald Trump rages after getting crushed in Colorado

I think most Democrats want Bernie, no matter what CFR media reports.

And if you really understand where Trump stands on the issues, despite all of his awful statements on several issues, the majority of conservatives will tell you he is the best candidate despite what the CFR media reports.

The fact is, the CFR and the Deep state do not have the support of either of these candidates, and they cannot risk having either of them on the ballot. Wall-street and the military-industrial complex doesn't give a shit who gets elected, as long as it is not one of those two, so neither of them have a chance of being nominated.

Thus, the whole process is rigged so that neither of them will be nominated.

So if neither of these candidates gets nominated, folks should either stay home, or vote third party. All you need to know about how the system is rigged, is how the two major parties collude with the media to keep every single other person out of the televised debates. If you aren't aware of this, your aren't paying attention.

So recap, the major parties rig their own nominating process;

They control campaign finance;

They shut out any other third party from debating with them in public with media collusion.

And folks can't see that the system is rigged? Seriously? :dunno:

It is no secret that the RNC is hoping for a brokered convention. If Trump is unable to acquire the required number of delegates (1237) the Republican party will hold a brokered convention where they hope to make sure Trump is not the candidate. If Trump gets the required number, the RNC will be forced to select Trump as the candidate. Will they?

Trump is complaining that the system is rigged and that the RNC is not being fair. The RNC claims they have had rules in place and Trump was just not smart enough to know the rules. However, the establishment Republicans are making pretty darn sure that Trump doesn't get the required number of delegates by the way they are selecting delegates....so, is Trump right, that the RNC is not playing fair?

Indiana has already selected their delegates, and conveniently only one of them favors Trump. In Colorado, the delegate selection process put the power within the hands of party insiders and activists who turned out for the convention events. Hmmmmm, doesn't matter what the voters want?

So what do Trump supporters think of this? Are they in agreement with the RNC? Is the RNC being fair to Trump?

Maddow: "Even though the state of Indiana has not yet voted, and there is no polling, I can confidently hereby tonight, proclaim, and this is not even a prediction, I can tell whatever happens with the Republican vote in Indiana on May 3, I can hereby tell you Donald Trump will lose Indiana."

Indiana Awards 57 Delegates Before Primary Vote, Only 1 to Trump; Satan vs. Trump | Mike Shedlock | Safehaven.com [Printer Friendly Version]

If Trump's campaign were to allege that any delegates were elected improperly, the Republican National Convention credentials committee could hear a challenge. In Colorado, more than 600 people ran for the final 13 delegate slots awarded Saturday.

The state's delegate-selection process put the power within the hands of party insiders and activists who turned out for the convention events. Most states have held either primaries or caucuses, which make it easier for ordinary voters to weigh in.'A crooked deal': Donald Trump rages after getting crushed in Colorado
Trump is just having a temper tantrum ... not so different than when he was a child, I'm sure.

And if you really understand where Trump stands on the issues, despite all of his awful statements on several issues, the majority of conservatives will tell you he is the best candidate despite what the CFR media reports.

The fact is, the CFR and the Deep state do not have the support of either of these candidates, and they cannot risk having either of them on the ballot. Wall-street and the military-industrial complex doesn't give a shit who gets elected, as long as it is not one of those two, so neither of them have a chance of being nominated.

So if neither of these candidates gets nominated, folks should either stay home, or vote third party. All you need to know about how the system is rigged, is how the two major parties collude with the media to keep every single other person out of the televised debates. If you aren't aware of this, your aren't paying attention.

They shut out any other third party from debating with them in public with media collusion.

Except that the Democratic primaries aren't rigged. And, you are wrong, most Democrats want Clinton, she's ahead of Sanders in every National poll, even though not by much in some states. Bernie does have a lot of support from the younger crowd....but in the end, it is the one that gets the most votes (ergo the most delegates based on the votes) that will win the nomination.

However, the establishment Republicans are not even trying to hide the fact that they don't want Trump to be the candidate for their party....that's why there is the push from the "Never Trump" people....they are doing everything they can to keep Trump from winning.

Run 3rd party or independent. I will NOT be voting otherwise. Will make sure I got a twelve pack in the fridge a shrimp ring in the freezer ready to thaw for the hilarious night as the GOP slips to 3rd place in a General Election.

Trump is just having a temper tantrum ... not so different than when he was a child, I'm sure.
Yeah you go with that see how well that works when on the day after the election you are crying in your milk WHY OH WHY DID WE LOSE!? Remember it was because your party FUCKED me and MILLIONS like me and our candidate who is NOT a lifelong political HACK. So enjoy it. :) I will.

Yeah you go with that see how well that works when on the day after the election you are crying in your milk WHY OH WHY DID WE LOSE!?

You're so sure we are going to lose?:badgrin:

Except that the Democratic primaries aren't rigged. And, you are wrong, most Democrats want Clinton, she's ahead of Sanders in every National poll, even though not by much in some states. Bernie does have a lot of support from the younger crowd....but in the end, it is the one that gets the most votes (ergo the most delegates based on the votes) that will win the nomination.

However, the establishment Republicans are not even trying to hide the fact that they don't want Trump to be the candidate for their party....that's why there is the push from the "Never Trump" people....they are doing everything they can to keep Trump from winning.
Not rigged my ass. Bernie wins a state and ?Hillary picks up all the delegates.

Yeah you go with that see how well that works when on the day after the election you are crying in your milk WHY OH WHY DID WE LOSE!?

Uh yeah. That's what happens when 1. You select someone that the MAJORITY of the voters didn't want and 2. You disenfranchised MILLIONS of Trump voters....so yep. I do.

Oh, you're talking about the Republican party.....I'm voting for Hillary, so no, the majority of voters will have voted for her if she is the candidate, and we're not the ones that are disenfranchising Trump voters, your party is.

Not rigged my ass. Bernie wins a state and ?Hillary picks up all the delegates.

They didn't change the rules for Hillary.......and Sanders was aware of the rules of that state.....so no, there is no comparison. Quit trying to make it the same as the Republican party....there is no comparison.

Republicans are always claiming "State rights" - so I guess Wyoming has the right to define how they are going to do their voting. But, it wasn't changed to accommodate Hillary - whereas in Indiana...that's pretty much the way it looks for Trump.

That, however, is not the only curious outcome from the Wyoming primary. The structure of the Democratic Party’s nominating process is such that Hillary Clinton will actually leave the state with more total delegate votes at the Democratic Convention in July.

Wyoming has four super delegates — party elites who are free to cast votes at the convention for whomever they want unbound from the will of their state’s voters. All four of Wyoming’s super delegates announced in January they intend to vote for Hillary Clinton. This means even though Sanders won the state by 12 points, Hillary actually has 11 delegates to 7 for Sanders.

Superdelegates can, however, change their vote at any time, for any reason, up until the moment it is cast.

Rigged? Bernie Wins Wyoming, Hillary Leaves With More Delegates

Uh yeah. That's what happens when 1. You select someone that the MAJORITY of the voters didn't want and 2. You disenfranchised MILLIONS of Trump voters....so yep. I do.

Oh, you're talking about the Republican party.....I'm voting for Hillary, so no, the majority of voters will have voted for her if she is the candidate, and we're not the ones that are disenfranchising Trump voters, your party is.
Ah. Yes I am talking about the republican race. The democrat one is just as sorry to watch. Sanders wins by large numbers and barely gets more delegates than Clinton....just curious but why Clinton and not Sanders? I like Sanders I trust the guy but we completely disagree on social views.

Ah. Yes I am talking about the republican race. The democrat one is just as sorry to watch. Sanders wins by large numbers and barely gets more delegates than Clinton....just curious but why Clinton and not Sanders?
That's not true. Wyoming has its own set of rules on how to appoint delegates. Sanders is aware of that and I haven't heard him complain. And Hillary has won more individual votes throughout.

I like Sanders I trust the guy but we completely disagree on social views.
I like Sanders, too. I don't think his promises are realistic.....but not as far fetched as Trump's. But, if Bernie wins the nomination, I'll vote for him.

Ah. Yes I am talking about the republican race. The democrat one is just as sorry to watch. Sanders wins by large numbers and barely gets more delegates than Clinton....just curious but why Clinton and not Sanders?
That's not true. Wyoming has its own set of rules on how to appoint delegates. Sanders is aware of that and I haven't heard him complain. And Hillary has won more individual votes throughout.

I like Sanders, too. I don't think his promises are realistic.....but not as far fetched as Trump's. But, if Bernie wins the nomination, I'll vote for him.
The democrats race seems more unfair in the simple fact yall have the superdelegates..I am more worried for republican race but I pay attention to both and cheer for Sanders in every race. Partly because I like him and partly because I can't stand Clinton lol. Depending on what happens with republican race I could vote for Sanders if he is the nominee...I would LOVE to see a Trump/Sanders ticket but it aint gonna happen.

The democrats race seems more unfair in the simple fact yall have the superdelegates..I am more worried for republican race but I pay attention to both and cheer for Sanders in every race. Partly because I like him and partly because I can't stand Clinton lol. Depending on what happens with republican race I could vote for Sanders if he is the nominee...I would LOVE to see a Trump/Sanders ticket but it aint gonna happen.

It isn't unfair because both candidates knew about Super Delegates before they started running. Nothing was changed after they started, unlike the Republican party. Check out how they did in Indiana....there's nothing like that happening in the Democratic race.

The Republican party has unbound delegates too - they're just not called "superdelegates".

It's true that the Dems have more, though.

Forum List

Back