Trump vows to sue women after election

When you slander someone there's always the possibility you're going to get your ass sued.

Yet some of you are all over Clinton for investigating the female charges.

How dare you accuse Trump for things he claims he has done, if you do , Trump will sue you. He is probably impotent.

what and to whom did trump claim he has done? How
would "impotency" have anything to do with the claims
that the ladies have made? Have any accused him of rape?

Not yet , men who talk big are usually impotent. His passive aggressive personality, and just the way he talks down about women, leads me to think he is probably impotent.
Women that talk big are usually full of shit.

For the record, penny claims to be a health care worker.
She has a REALLY BIG problem with health care terms---
ie. medical terminology. There is absolutely NOTHING
about the personality of Donald Trump that can be described
as "passive aggressive" As to sexual impotency------she is really off the wall in her "basis for diagnosis"

When you slander someone there's always the possibility you're going to get your ass sued.

How dare you accuse Trump for things he claims he has done, if you do , Trump will sue you. He is probably impotent.

Not yet , men who talk big are usually impotent. His passive aggressive personality, and just the way he talks down about women, leads me to think he is probably impotent.

as "passive aggressive" As to sexual impotency------she is really off the wall in her "basis for diagnosis"

She's just pissed that Trump wont grab her by the ...
upload_2016-10-22_13-27-25.png

"Trump vows to sue women after election"

It was not hard to foresee
I wonder how much money they get for it. They should face defamation law suits... maybe it is coming to their way.... hahaha...

so far-----as far as I have heard----NONE of the "ladies" have accused Donald of rape--------mostly "HE TOUCHED ME"-----that's not even simple assault. No one said "he grabbed my pussy" other than he himself in boy-time bravado fest

That is how they get their money, Melania is suing now. Trump and his family are what is wrong with this country , too many like him.

He goes on an on about stuff he never cared about in his life. He only wants power.

To what does "that" which is the first word of your first sentence refer? You seem to be referring to some mechanism for
"getting money"------and to whom does "their" refer??

He does not settle, and he loves to sue any chance he gets.

really? and according to you he has made his money by suing people which he "loves" to do? Do you have a citation
supporting your claim that Donald Trump's wealth is a result of suing people?

No use google.
Practice what you preach in your signature.

not exactly mud, the shit which Penelope tosses into cyberspace does not come out of her mouth----it comes
out of her brain----transmitted to her fingers and thence
into the cosmic sewer

That is how they get their money, Melania is suing now. Trump and his family are what is wrong with this country , too many like him.

He goes on an on about stuff he never cared about in his life. He only wants power.

To what does "that" which is the first word of your first sentence refer? You seem to be referring to some mechanism for
"getting money"------and to whom does "their" refer??

He does not settle, and he loves to sue any chance he gets.
hes a pit bull.

no he's a whiny little bitch and a bully.

bit bulls are wonderful

Jillian? "bit bulls"?? are you trying to say "bit balls" or
"pit bulls"?..................or both?

I loved the speech but that really had no place in it. It did exactly what didn't need to be done; allowed the media and Leftards to take away from the important message that the public needs to hear.

But, saying that, this is just another reason why he SHOULD take every single one of them to court:

New reports of Donald Trump’s latest sexual assault accuser have exposed her as a writer for the Anti-Trump Huffington Post.

Truthfeed.com reported: Each “Trump accuser” gets more and more ridiculous. This one turns out to be a writer for the viciously ultra-left wing Anti-Trump Huffington Post, that has been acting in the role of Hillary SuperPac from day one.

More w/pix @ Looky At What We Just Learned About Trump's Latest Accuser - BB4SP#

Since he admitted doing these things, I am sure the women look forward to their day in court. He will lose, whine for a couple days and then go away and bankrupt another company.

He says it's all bullshit.
And after wikileaks I dont think there's any doubt hillary and the DNC would have a problem paying them for their questionable accusations.
Sexual misconduct charges funded by the taxpayer. A first.

Surely wouldnt be the first time a democrat paid someone to slander another.
..and promised legal protection in case of defamation suit. Then, abandon the idiot to fend on her own...

These women came forward on their own. Comrade Trump is a sexual predator.

Since he admitted doing these things, I am sure the women look forward to their day in court. He will lose, whine for a couple days and then go away and bankrupt another company.

And after wikileaks I dont think there's any doubt hillary and the DNC would have a problem paying them for their questionable accusations.

..and promised legal protection in case of defamation suit. Then, abandon the idiot to fend on her own...

Yeah...after decades of silence.
Not to mention numerous witnesses that say they're full of shit.

Fuck you, asshole. Trump is a gentleman and a scholar. If he grabbed my inverted dick I would pour holy water on it to consummate my Lord Trump's blessing.

first of all there IS no basis for a defamation suit. they were very careful in checking the allegations. it would be funny watching the hundreds of women testify against donald at trial though.

:rofl:

whiny thin skinned donald.

you people are so funny

first of all there IS no basis for a defamation suit. they were very careful in checking the allegations. it would be funny watching the hundreds of women testify against donald at trial though.

you people are so funny
silly jili

you people are so funny

Ya got a link for that?

If anything Hillary is passive-aggressive, but only in public. She's used to making insulting comments to anyone who's unfortunate to be within earshot, but when she's on the stage during a debate, she likes to make comments about people that are less in your face. Hillary did this to which Trump responded "Such a nasty woman", during the last debate.

So Hillary, not Trump, was being passive-aggressive:

"The two presidential candidates were discussing their plans for when programs like social security and Medicare run out, with Clinton emphasizing, "We need to put more more money into the social security trust fund."

"That's part of my commitment to raise taxes on the wealthy," Clinton said. "My social security payroll contribution will go up, as will Donald's, assuming he can't figure out how to get out of it."

"Such a nasty woman," Trump uttered, interrupting Clinton as she repeated that it's necessary to "replenish the social security trust fund.""

If anything Hillary is passive-aggressive, but only in public. She's used to making insulting comments to anyone who's unfortunate to be within earshot, but when she's on the stage during a debate, she likes to make comments about people that are less in your face. Hillary did this to which Trump responded "Such a nasty woman", during the last debate.

"The two presidential candidates were discussing their plans for when programs like social security and Medicare run out, with Clinton emphasizing, "We need to put more more money into the social security trust fund."

"That's part of my commitment to raise taxes on the wealthy," Clinton said. "My social security payroll contribution will go up, as will Donald's, assuming he can't figure out how to get out of it."

"Such a nasty woman," Trump uttered, interrupting Clinton as she repeated that it's necessary to "replenish the social security trust fund.""
smugness is an ugly trait. Don't get me wrong. I'm down with lapsed Jewesses.

That horsey grin is so nasty. It's so fake.

They are sexy but foreign. You need a English lass.

They are sexy but foreign. You need a English lass.
I was talking about Hillary.

Have you people stocked up with some good booze for November 8th? When Comrade Trump goes down in a HUGE flame, you will need the booze so you can get to sleep. It won't take long for Hillary to amass the 270 needed. Then she will exceed 300 and then 320 and....get the idea? :biggrin:

Have you people stocked up with some good booze for November 8th? When Comrade Trump goes down in a HUGE flame, you will need the booze so you can get to sleep. It won't take long for Hillary to amass the 270 needed. Then she will exceed 300 and then 320 and....get the idea? :biggrin:

So how consistent is your heroin dealer?

It must be frustrating to realize that your party has nominated a sexual deviant with sociopathic tendencies. It must really be tough...

Forum List

Back