Trump vows to deport illegals convicted of drunk driving.

Send them back even if they aren't drunk.

Who will cut your grass and trees, clean your house, wash you in convalescence home or day care, wash your car, produce to your groceries, milk, poultry and meat etc etc etc etc?
The worst part of this is .............. Some of these kids that was left behind by the parents that was deported are now applying welfares. Now you and I are feeding them. I do not have a problem deporting criminals but I have a problem deporting illegals that has not committed any crimes.

California is the most prosperous state in US and the 6th biggest economy of the world. The illegals are big part of that whether you like it or not.
Are you saying illegals are the only people qualified for those jobs?

I cut grass when I was younger. It’s how I bought my first dirt bike.

Cutting grass. This is what I think based from my own observations with my employees, friends and other associates that are home owners.
Let say a young couple just bought a home first or second timer buyers at age between 30s to 40s with young kids. New house front/back lawn are not that big anymore. Even old houses. Like in Irvine, Ca old and new houses lawns are very small.
To hire an illegal to cut those size of a lawn cost no more than $10 to $18. a week. Why bother when it’s so cheap?

Kids growing up with those families will never have a lawnmower. Trend will follow. That is why/what I think is happening.

At the same time older home owners will not cut their own grass anymore because it’s very affordable.

In my neighborhood I only see Hispanics cutting grasses.

I cut my own grass. Not only to save money, but because I enjoy it.

After spring cleanup (picking up twigs, pinecones, leaves) nothing makes me happier than jumping on my new lawn tractor to ride around on the property. Afterwards when I'm all hot and sweaty, I grab a beer and gaze upon my work in satisfaction. The only thought on my mind is what I need to do next!

The thing is if you don't want to work on your home, you have no business owning one. I guess that's why the rental market has been so crazy the last ten years; great for me as a landlord, bad for home sales. I mean, if you can't cut your grass, you probably don't want to do anything else like fix a toilet or sink, clean windows, wash your floors, install or replace motion detector lights, replace a doorbell..........

So what if there are no Mexicans to cut your lawn? Cut the damn lawn yourself. Either that or pay Americans to do it for you. That's what we do up north where illegals are few and tighter enforcement takes place.

When it comes to wages and employment, nothing works better than the supply and demand process; that is unless you throw a monkey wrench into the works like unions, minimum wage increases or foreigners. Then wages are artificial and it screws up the entire system.

In my line of work (transportation) the foreigners are killing the industry. Every year some foreigner runs up to my truck and says "Mister, mister, please, back in my trailer, I no no how!" Of course I don't do it, but I have helped them do it themselves.

These people barely speak the language. You see them on the highway swerving across three lanes of traffic because they can't read the highway signs. I suspect they have a GPS in their truck that tells them what to do at last minute. But these people are driving 75,000 lbs trucks right next to your minivan with your family. Not only are they dangerous to Americans on the road, but they keep our pay low because they will work for nothing.

I'm sorry, there is something seriously wrong with this.

Who will cut your grass and trees, clean your house, wash you in convalescence home or day care, wash your car, produce to your groceries, milk, poultry and meat etc etc etc etc?
The worst part of this is .............. Some of these kids that was left behind by the parents that was deported are now applying welfares. Now you and I are feeding them. I do not have a problem deporting criminals but I have a problem deporting illegals that has not committed any crimes.

California is the most prosperous state in US and the 6th biggest economy of the world. The illegals are big part of that whether you like it or not.

Cutting grass. This is what I think based from my own observations with my employees, friends and other associates that are home owners.
Let say a young couple just bought a home first or second timer buyers at age between 30s to 40s with young kids. New house front/back lawn are not that big anymore. Even old houses. Like in Irvine, Ca old and new houses lawns are very small.
To hire an illegal to cut those size of a lawn cost no more than $10 to $18. a week. Why bother when it’s so cheap?

Kids growing up with those families will never have a lawnmower. Trend will follow. That is why/what I think is happening.

At the same time older home owners will not cut their own grass anymore because it’s very affordable.

After spring cleanup (picking up twigs, pinecones, leaves) nothing makes me happier than jumping on my new lawn tractor to ride around on the property. Afterwards when I'm all hot and sweaty, I grab a beer and gaze upon my work in satisfaction. The only thought on my mind is what I need to do next!

The thing is if you don't want to work on your home, you have no business owning one. I guess that's why the rental market has been so crazy the last ten years; great for me as a landlord, bad for home sales. I mean, if you can't cut your grass, you probably don't want to do anything else like fix a toilet or sink, clean windows, wash your floors, install or replace motion detector lights, replace a doorbell..........

So what if there are no Mexicans to cut your lawn? Cut the damn lawn yourself. Either that or pay Americans to do it for you. That's what we do up north where illegals are few and tighter enforcement takes place.

When it comes to wages and employment, nothing works better than the supply and demand process; that is unless you throw a monkey wrench into the works like unions, minimum wage increases or foreigners. Then wages are artificial and it screws up the entire system.

In my line of work (transportation) the foreigners are killing the industry. Every year some foreigner runs up to my truck and says "Mister, mister, please, back in my trailer, I no no how!" Of course I don't do it, but I have helped them do it themselves.

These people barely speak the language. You see them on the highway swerving across three lanes of traffic because they can't read the highway signs. I suspect they have a GPS in their truck that tells them what to do at last minute. But these people are driving 75,000 lbs trucks right next to your minivan with your family. Not only are they dangerous to Americans on the road, but they keep our pay low because they will work for nothing.

Your line of work. Didn’t you just told me late last year you managed properties?

Most of the truck drivers I saw driving in our freeways are whites.
Even if they are Mexicans It’s really very hard to believe these people can’t read signs. And how do you know those truck drivers are illegals? How can you tell?

Glad you like cutting your grass but I don’t like cutting my grass.

From you. If you don’t want to work on your home should not have a business owning one. Well there are people like me that don’t want our hands get dirty. I paid someone to do it for me. I have other more important things to do than those house hold repairs.
I don’t think I have the right to tell other people what and how they should do with their house.

Your line of work. Didn’t you just told me late last year you managed properties?

Even if they are Mexicans It’s really very hard to believe these people can’t read signs. And how do you know those truck drivers are illegals? How can you tell?

From you. If you don’t want to work on your home should not have a business owning one. Well there are people like me that don’t want our hands get dirty. I paid someone to do it for me. I have other more important things to do than those house hold repairs.
I don’t think I have the right to tell other people what and how they should do with their house.

I didn't explicitly say Mexicans, I said foreigners. In fact, many from the middle-east are in the business now.

Most of them are in moving work, container driving, or flat beds.

In our state, we passed a law that states all CDL drivers must show proof of legality or their license would be suspended. There was great outrage over the new law. Apparently, there are a lot of illegals driving tractor-trailers around in our state.

How do I know they can't read English signs? All you have to do is get behind them in the shipping office of a business. The lady behind the glass is trying to tell them what door to back in, and they can't understand what she's trying to tell them. On several occasions, the shipping clerk asked me to go outside with them to tell them WTF to do! If they can't understand the language when spoken, do you really believe they know how to read it????

These foreigners are terrible drivers to boot. You go to pass them on the highway, and they speed up like cars do so you can't get past them. Like most people in cars, they are not paying attention to their speedometer, they don't know how to use cruse control or maintain a steady speed, and they don't know how to yield on an interstate highway. It's aggravating.

My opinion on home ownership isn't a demand, it's an opinion. Why would you own an aquarium if you don't want to clean or repair it? Why would you buy antique cars if you don't want to preserve or even wash them? Why would you buy a pet if you don't want to feed them, clean up after them, or play with them? Why own a home if you don't want to maintain it?

So let me repeat what I said from the beginning....... Let say we get rid of all these illegals.......... Who would do those jobs? I know for sure that will cripple Ca, Arizona, Nevada, Florida, Washington, Oregon, Texas to name a few.

Jobs?? HAHA Most illegals are on welfare. The big problem with illegals is all the freebies they get. We have 10 million illegals in our schools and at an average cost of $12,000 per student per year that is $120 B right there. But it's even worse since most of them don't know english and have to have special teachers.

Then there's the free health care we give illegals and the prison costs for the millions of illegals that go into crime.

1. I didn't explicitly say Mexicans, I said foreigners. In fact, many from the middle-east are in the business now.

Most of them are in moving work, container driving, or flat beds.

2. In our state, we passed a law that states all CDL drivers must show proof of legality or their license would be suspended. There was great outrage over the new law. Apparently, there are a lot of illegals driving tractor-trailers around in our state.

How do I know they can't read English signs? All you have to do is get behind them in the shipping office of a business. The lady behind the glass is trying to tell them what door to back in, and they can't understand what she's trying to tell them. On several occasions, the shipping clerk asked me to go outside with them to tell them WTF to do! If they can't understand the language when spoken, do you really believe they know how to read it????

2. These foreigners are terrible drivers to boot. You go to pass them on the highway, and they speed up like cars do so you can't get past them. Like most people in cars, they are not paying attention to their speedometer, they don't know how to use cruse control or maintain a steady speed, and they don't know how to yield on an interstate highway. It's aggravating.

3. My opinion on home ownership isn't a demand, it's an opinion. Why would you own an aquarium if you don't want to clean or repair it? Why would you buy antique cars if you don't want to preserve or even wash them? Why would you buy a pet if you don't want to feed them, clean up after them, or play with them? Why own a home if you don't want to maintain it?

1. My apologies. We have lots of deliveries every day from different carriers like Dominion, FedEx, USPS, UPS etc etc etc. I also travel visiting (casually) vendors or suppliers and customers regularly all over US. I never paid attention to these before I joined this sites. But now....... From what I see most of these drivers are young whites, anchor babies, asians but haven’t seen middle easterners. We also received 3 or 4 containers each week and the drivers are mostly old whites. If you own a trucking company or delivery company why would you hire these undesirable drivers? I’m seeing different from you.

The closest one I know personally is a native Americans here in Ca started with just one 16 wheelers then expanded to 4. He is a member of Indian tribe in Pechanga. Then in 1999 the Pechanga Casino expanded and boom big time. By 2003 he sold his business then retired because of his share from the casino. Forgot how much exactly he is receiving but I think it’s close to $250k a year. His kids are around $120k year I think. The sad part for these kids..... They did not do a darn thing to earned those kind of fortunes. So they just do drugs and alcohol. It’s big problem now at the tribe. Pechanga is the biggest casino in Ca by Temecula. I play (black jack only) there at least once or twice a week.

2. I see that almost every day but it’s not just the minorities. So far worst drivers I’ve seen are Asians.

3. Agree but people have different style of living. I do have a salt water aquarium and I never clean it myself. I have someone to maintain it. I never change oil either but that’s me. You and some of the people I knew who love to these on their own.

So let me repeat what I said from the beginning....... Let say we get rid of all these illegals.......... Who would do those jobs? I know for sure that will cripple Ca, Arizona, Nevada, Florida, Washington, Oregon, Texas to name a few.

Jobs?? HAHA Most illegals are on welfare. The big problem with illegals is all the freebies they get. We have 10 million illegals in our schools and at an average cost of $12,000 per student per year that is $120 B right there. But it's even worse since most of them don't know english and have to have special teachers.

Then there's the free health care we give illegals and the prison costs for the millions of illegals that go into crime.

I agree on some but not all.

You are forgetting something like ...... they also pay taxes that they don’t get anything back, the low cost of services they provided, not ALL are receiving welfares, not ALL are committing crimes.
My main question was..... Like you and your siblings are seeking or have high paying jobs. Why would you look for these very low paying jobs?
Who will do those jobs? Are you going to just quit then take those jobs?
Maybe if we cut off welfares maybe our fellow lazy Americans will start working..... The problem with that is most of these have children..... babysitter is very costly.

1. My apologies. We have lots of deliveries every day from different carriers like Dominion, FedEx, USPS, UPS etc etc etc. I also travel visiting (casually) vendors or suppliers and customers regularly all over US. I never paid attention to these before I joined this sites. But now....... From what I see most of these drivers are young whites, anchor babies, asians but haven’t seen middle easterners. We also received 3 or 4 containers each week and the drivers are mostly old whites. If you own a trucking company or delivery company why would you hire these undesirable drivers? I’m seeing different from you.

Because they pay garbage money, that's why. Foreigners are willing to go on the road for weeks and even months on end. Many don't have family here so they don't complain about home time as much either.

I don't know what goes on down there, but up here, most all container drivers are foreigners. I see what they pay, and it's why they are all foreigners. It's also why those jobs will never pay squat. As long as you can bring in people to work for nothing, why offer more pay?

I see the Department of Transportation (DOT) cops pull over containers all the time. It's an easy bust for them because they know it's likely they will be dealing with a foreigner who cuts corners just to make the truck run instead of doing things the right way.

3. Agree but people have different style of living. I do have a salt water aquarium and I never clean it myself.

That doesn't surprise me.

You and some of the people I knew who love to these on their own.

That's part of the enjoyment of owning a home. Many people are getting sick of home ownership for that reason. My sister has a large three bedroom house that my father built for her when she got married and had a kid. It's all quality material and construction because my father has built homes from the ground up most of his life. The kids are long gone and she wants to move out just because she doesn't want to maintain or clean it all the time. It's too big and bothersome for her. She wants to get a condo where everything is done for her. Inside, outside, everything. A lot of people are just like her.

One of my tenants is moving out next month. I'll have a new tenant in one posting on CraigsList. I bet I get 20 replies the first day.

Because they pay garbage money, that's why. Foreigners are willing to go on the road for weeks and even months on end. Many don't have family here so they don't complain about home time as much either.

I don't know what goes on down there, but up here, most all container drivers are foreigners. I see what they pay, and it's why they are all foreigners. It's also why those jobs will never pay squat. As long as you can bring in people to work for nothing, why offer more pay?

I see the Department of Transportation (DOT) cops pull over containers all the time. It's an easy bust for them because they know it's likely they will be dealing with a foreigner who cuts corners just to make the truck run instead of doing things the right way.

3. Agree but people have different style of living. I do have a salt water aquarium and I never clean it myself.

That doesn't surprise me.

You and some of the people I knew who love to these on their own.

That's part of the enjoyment of owning a home. Many people are getting sick of home ownership for that reason.

1. My sister has a large three bedroom house that my father built for her when she got married and had a kid. It's all quality material and construction because my father has built homes from the ground up most of his life. The kids are long gone and she wants to move out just because she doesn't want to maintain or clean it all the time. It's too big and bothersome for her. She wants to get a condo where everything is done for her. Inside, outside, everything. A lot of people are just like her.

2. One of my tenants is moving out next month. I'll have a new tenant in one posting on CraigsList. I bet I get 20 replies the first day.

I am like your sister. It’s just me now and my wife but I enjoy having a house.
I want to sell me house in Key Biscayne but my kids wants to keep it. So they are paying for the live in house sitter. In all 2017 probably sleep there no more than 15 days I think.
I am still keeping my house in Palm Springs for several reasons but I am leasing a condo here in La Jolla, San Diego so I can get closer to my kids and their families.
I am retired now but I travel regularly for mostly to deal with customers and suppliers just to help out my sons so they can stay with their families.

2. Good that means economy is good.

You are forgetting something like ...... they also pay taxes that they don’t get anything back,.

HAHAHA.. Yes the illegal invaders pay gas tax and sales tax. You think that makes up for the freebies.??? An illegal with 6 kids in school is getting like $120,000 every year !!! THINK

Forum List

Back