Trump v. Comey....did comey's FBI actually record Trump? Probably, indictments need to go out...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And this actually makes sense....now that comey isn't in control of the FBI, any recording of U.S. citizens can no longer be hidden by comey and other democrat hold overs...which is why he was fired so suddenly...

Blog: Why Trump taunted Comey about tapes

Nevertheless, I believe that Trump's message bears a simpler explanation that I have not yet seen broached, so here it is: the tweet was an ironic joke about the FBI under Comey's leadership.

It would not be so terribly surprising to discover that Comey's exchanges with Trump actually were recorded – by the FBI. After all, the FBI and other U.S. intelligence agencies have recorded, at least "incidentally," personnel associated with the Trump campaign, and perhaps even Donald Trump himself. Who knows what the FBI has or hasn't recorded, or what recordings made by others it can't obtain? And in view of ex-FBI director Comey's public disclosure that the bureau was conducting a probe of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian meddlers, it might not even be unreasonable to suspect that the FBI's surveillance of Trump had "incidentally" picked up Jim Comey himself – who, now that he's a civilian, might have a much harder time finding out whether that recording exists and controlling its circulation than he would have two weeks ago, when he was still top dog of the whole kennel of bloodhounds.

sigh....

nahhhh, Trump was simply putting on his best act of playing the Godfather or Scarface :rolleyes:

Secret Service in their sweeps of the whitehouse would have found any so called FBI bugs... imo

Though Trump or Comey could have simply had their iphones or blackberrys set to record, I suppose?

sigh....

nahhhh, Trump was simply putting on his best act of playing the Godfather or Scarface :rolleyes:

Secret Service in their sweeps of the whitehouse would have found any so called FBI bugs... imo

Though Trump or Comey could have simply had their iphones or blackberrys set to record, I suppose?

Bugs......really? They have already shown that they surveilled telephone converstations, genius........

It is amazing that the party of 'civil rights' is so OK with top intell and LE organizations recording private American's conversations without justification.

For the Dimms, the Messiah Obama could do no wrong, like some personality cult.

If that private party is in conversations with known Russian operatives, they damned well better be recording them. And, if they later deny, in a Congressional hearing, having those conversations, then the full transcript of the conversation should be made public, and they should be charged with perjury.

Forum List

Back