Trump: "US Jews need to get their act together, before it's too late"

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I guess I'll just leave this right here.

The similarities just keep coming. And no one in his party will say a thing.

FfMXYchWIAE7ZTl

I guess I'll just leave this right here.

The similarities just keep coming. And no one in his party will say a thing.

FfMXYchWIAE7ZTl
Thanks, that is exactly the part about Trump and Jews I have been posting about in some threads, as many Republicans are indeed antisemitic. Trump was desperate to make more American Jews vote for him, and did nothing but insult them.

Most Jews in the USA can see through Donald Trump.

More and more Republicans, of any faith, have also been seeing it and walking away.

Thanks, that is exactly the part about Trump and Jews I have been posting about in some threads, as many Republicans are indeed antisemitic. Trump was desperate to make more American Jews vote for him, and did nothing but insult them.

More and more Republicans, of any faith, have also been seeing it and walking away.
"History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".

I love the part of him easily being voted the Prime Minister of Israel. That's great. After that maybe he'll head the NAACP for a spell. 😂 This guy is as wonderfully delusional as some of the posters we have here.
Trump is delusional
Scary part is he actually believes it

I still dont see how Evangelicals can support Trump
The LEAST Christian President ever

Trump is delusional
Scary part is he actually believes it

I still dont see how Evangelicals can support Trump
The LEAST Christian President ever
Come on man ,,,,name anything christian about Biden.......or Clintons...........or Obama....... how many people died mysteriously around Clintons and Obamas

how was it antisemitic?

Come on man ,,,,name anything christian about Biden.......or Clintons...........or Obama....... how many people died mysteriously around Clintons and Obamas
[How Christian is Trump? Or does he simply use Christians and all other faiths for his purposes?]

Trump Becomes the First President Since Eisenhower to ...

https://www.christianitytoday.com › news › october › tr...

Oct 27, 2020 — “I now consider myself to be a non-denominational Christian,” Trump said in the statement. “Melania and I have gotten to visit some amazing ...

Most Americans don't see Donald Trump as religious

https://www.pewresearch.org › ... › More Leaders

Mar 25, 2020 — President Trump identifies as Presbyterian, making him the nation's ninth chief executive to be affiliated with that Protestant tradition. But ...

Was Donald Trump America's First Atheist President? | Opinion

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › President › Presidency

Mar 8, 2022 — In fact, in 2016, Pope Francis implied Trump was not a Christian. While it is impossible to examine the heart of Trump, the Bible tells us, "Out ...

Jews are heavily in the media and the performing arts, as nomadic people who settle in the USA often were. So, it could be expected that they are Democrats and Democrats do not support Israel. Neither do RINOs.

Trump is correct in that U.S. Evangelicals are more firmly committed to supporting Israel than U.S. Jews. His mistake is thinking that U.S. Jews are obligated to support Israel. Their ancestors fled middle eastern politics. They first went to Europe and found it a shithole also, so they moved to the U.S. That they see themselves as Americans and not displaced Israelis is something Trump should applaud.

Forum List

Back