trump urges congress to turn down deal on border

trump seems to think he is still an elected official. HE IS NOT! But he knows a deal to slow immigrants at the border will be bad politically for him. So, he wants the repubs to deny any deal that may help the country, to help him politically. trump does not care about what is best for the country. He only cares about what is best for "trump."
He is a candidate for President. He can urge Congress to vote any damn way he sees fit. Hell, even a jerkoff like you can do so.

you are so indoctrinated
Oh? Why do you bleev that?

You sure that it is not you that is the one that isn't?

Most of the propaganda that saturates the culture. . . would indicate, that it would be you that is the indoctrinated one.

1706043765164.png

The specifics of any deal that the Republicans make with the Democrats don’t really matter. The Democrats could agree to give the Republicans every single thing they wanted in exchange for the small amount of concessions to the Democrats, but so, what? The Republicans would keep their end of the deal, and the Democrats would renege on theirs.

Nice thing about this not being my first rodeo, is that I remember the numerous times that the Democrats have done exactly that.

The first time I remember the Republicans cutting a deal with the Democrats, it was under Reagan. Hundreds of thousands of illegals got amnesty, jumping ahead of legal immigrants. In exchange, the Democrats follow through with precisely zero of their promises.

This time, it will be millions, if the Republicans are foolish again.

What is needed is a Trump presidency and a majority in both houses. Fortunately, I think most voters can see that.

trump seems to think he is still an elected official. HE IS NOT! But he knows a deal to slow immigrants at the border will be bad politically for him. So, he wants the repubs to deny any deal that may help the country, to help him politically. trump does not care about what is best for the country. He only cares about what is best for "trump."
Well of course. That's what incompetent and unethical people like Trump do. He doesn't actually know anything and has no policies or principles.

So all he can do is sabotage things and blame the result on democrats.

They all lie. CNN, MSNBC, Fox, do you have a point?

:dunno:
No one lies like FOX. NO ONE!

But that is understandable as they are a repub mouth piece and their standards bearer is the Biggest Liar to ever sit in the Oval Office.

This is the stupidest thing ever. We don't need a 'deal'. We need the damn Democrats to obey the laws already in the books than bar illegals from coming over. The only reason not to do so is if you WANT illegals coming here so you can get them to vote in states that have zero voter identification laws and steal elections like what has happened in California. But Republicans are stupid for playing along with this charade. Call the Democrats out publicly.
Believe it or not, it is possible to legally cross the border. And the laws do not require that every immigrant be expelled or placed behind bars. I think your problem is not with enforcement, it is with the laws actually in place.

The country needs a working government and a working government needs a working legislature, not one in which the minority thinks it is best served by making certain government accomplishes nothing. The RNC has become so fearful that the electorate is leaving them behind that it seems to have chosen to act first and simply eliminate the representative democracy they fear might throw them from power.

Last edited:
No one lies like FOX. NO ONE!

But that is understandable as they are a repub mouth piece and their standards bearer is the Biggest Liar to ever sit in the Oval Office.

I'm unclear what this has to do with the topic of the thread. . .

trump urges congress to turn down deal on border​

You are derailing yoar own thread. :rolleyes:

obey the laws already in the books than bar illegals from coming over
The law, is being followed on asylum seekers. You don't know the law on this.

If Biden was breaking the Law, then republicans would have sued Biden in court, to stop him....they didn't sue, because they couldn't sue, because immigration law, is not being broken, by Biden...

Forum List

Back