Trump up to 47% in Maryland. By May 1st Cruz will be far behind

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
He may well finish third in all the upcoming contests and get very few delegates. By May 1 The best option for the republicans will be a Trump /kasich ticket.

My hope is with Trump winning big the rest of the month by the time we get to CA/NJ on june 7 the voters will decide there is no upside to voting for a cruz/establishment nominee.

Im sending more money to Trump. Greatest man on earth.

Im sending more money to Trump. Greatest man on earth.
giphy.gif

Trump has a lot of support from northern states. I find that very interesting.

And southern states and eastern states and any western state that has a primary instead of rigged caucus. I expect he will win ca, or, and WA.

Trump/RINO ticket ...

BBBBBAAAAAWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

throat cuttin' time !

Because he's the most liberal candidate running.
Wrong. That was then, this is now. He clearly left the democratic party It's already going on a year...

I would say he's not as moderate as Mittens. And more conservative than Mccain.

A year? A whole year? Dude has to be genuine. :eek:

Well Ronald Reagan also switched parties. It happens fair and square. That's what makes America great, sport.

Wrong. That was then, this is now. He clearly left the democratic party It's already going on a year...

Well Ronald Reagan also switched parties. It happens fair and square. That's what makes America great, sport.

Reagan was a Republican for decades before running. Trump was praising Hillary as Secretary of State a few years ago.

Trump is the most conservative candidate running. He was opposed to the colossal failure in Iraq, and wants the US to stay the fuck out of foreign entanglements. He opposes the lousy trade deals that have gutted our manufacturing base. He's smart enough to recognize that we do not have "free trade" we have corporate trade - deals that make transnational corps rich while screwing the American worker. He wants a secure border- stop the flood of illegals invading our country/ Wanna come to America? Great- sign the fucking guestbook!! . He wants lower taxes for individuals and corporations. He knows that will bring back trillions of expatriated $$ to the United States. He will dismantle the massive "empire" we are paying for abroad. If foreign counties like Japan, S Korea, and Germany want our military protection they'll have to pay for it. Those are true conservative values.that place AMERICA FIRST.

Cruz- He's a slimy neocon that loves the Iraq war and wants more just like it! Scumbag voted to approve the Trans Pacific trade agreement- sending a giant middle finger to the working class. After years of demanding increases in visas for foreign workers, he suddenly decided he wants a wall! He opposed illegal immigration but voted for a path to citizenship for illegals. He will talk a big game about lower taxes, but in the end his handlers and donors will convince him to cut the corporate rate, while increasing the rate for us regular schmoes. Will increase the"empire" to pay back his corporate masters, He will start more wars because "god told him to do it".

Kasich - He a neocon, just like Cruz. Only more squishy and "progressive". He'll be Obama's 3rd term. Instead of bowing to the Saudi's he'll blow them.

Trump is the most conservative candidate running. He was opposed to the colossal failure in Iraq, and wants the US to stay the fuck out of foreign entanglements. He opposes the lousy trade deals that have gutted our manufacturing base. He's smart enough to recognize that we do not have "free trade" we have corporate trade - deals that make transnational corps rich while screwing the American worker. He wants a secure border- stop the flood of illegals invading our country/ Wanna come to America? Great- sign the fucking guestbook!! . He wants lower taxes for individuals and corporations. He knows that will bring back trillions of expatriated $$ to the United States. He will dismantle the massive "empire" we are paying for abroad. If foreign counties like Japan, S Korea, and Germany want our military protection they'll have to pay for it. Those are true conservative values.that place AMERICA FIRST.

Cruz- He's a slimy neocon that loves the Iraq war and wants more just like it! Scumbag voted to approve the Trans Pacific trade agreement- sending a giant middle finger to the working class. After years of demanding increases in visas for foreign workers, he suddenly decided he wants a wall! He opposed illegal immigration but voted for a path to citizenship for illegals. He will talk a big game about lower taxes, but in the end his handlers and donors will convince him to cut the corporate rate, while increasing the rate for us regular schmoes. Will increase the"empire" to pay back his corporate masters, He will start more wars because "god told him to do it".

Kasich - He a neocon, just like Cruz. Only more squishy and "progressive". He'll be Obama's 3rd term. Instead of bowing to the Saudi's he'll blow them.

yeah Donnie is a conservative, that's why he's on record saying he won't touch Social Security or Medicaid .

ya know, party lines and such.

yeah Donnie is a conservative, that's why he's on record saying he won't touch Social Security or Medicaid .

ya know, party lines and such.

Social Security and Medicare are not welfare programs- they are insurance plans that tens of millions have paid into and rely upon. Why would he change it?

Reagan was a Republican for decades before running. Trump was praising Hillary as Secretary of State a few years ago.
You do realize Trump personally separated himself from them a long time ago? Oh yeah Trump registered Republican back when Mittens choked. So he's been a registered Republican longer than a year. I meant he started running for President over a year ago..

You do realize Trump personally separated himself from them a long time ago? Oh yeah Trump registered Republican back when Mittens choked. So he's been a registered Republican longer than a year. I meant he started running for President over a year ago..

So he became a Republican right before running for the Republican nomination. Tell us more about how everyone else is a RINO.

Forum List

Back