Trump University

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
Last night Rubio mentioned something about a scam that Trump had pulled. It was about a fake school called Trump University. Can someone tell me more about it? It might affect my vote for him.

Last night Rubio mentioned something about a scam that Trump had pulled. It was about a fake school called Trump University. Can someone tell me more about it? It might affect my vote for him.

I doubt it will affect him and here is why. Because although the university is a scam, Trumps supporters will excuse it by saying the other side is worse. I truly believe what Anne Coulter (hate that **** with a passion) is correct in saying Trump could perform an abortion himself and she (along with his supporters) would still choose Trump.

Its the same syndrome with congress. Even though congress is in single digit approval ratings at times, the line of thought is "it's the other state representatives that are the problem" just like when people vote for president it is "The other side is the problem".

Fraud, Too funny. So, there are students who paid for the courses that actually liked the service that received. so if someone liked it, then that means there was something they took away from some learning experience. Now, did he have a license to do it? Well I have no idea what the law says on teaching people to buy real estate. Doesn't change my position at all. I am laughing at the documents I've read, funny stuff. Seems like sour grapes.

He brought up "Google-Trump-Polish-workers" too, that was a good line. Not sure a lot of people know about that one.

Forum List

Back