Trump University Plaintiff Law Firm Paid Clintons $450,000 for Speeches

Iraq War veteran Corinne Sommer is not allowed to talk about the settlement she reached with Trump University after she was fired in 2007.

But in a deposition first made public on Tuesday, Sommer said she believed the real estate seminar provider terminated her because her military commitments as a reservist interfered — a little — with her work as an events planner for the company.

“I was fired because I was in the military,”
VET: TRUMP U FIRED ME FOR BEING IN THE MILITARY
574f74f7130000fb07383513.jpeg

VET: TRUMP U FIRED ME FOR BEING IN THE MILITARY

So SHE says.

The man raised money for vets and cut a personal check for $1 Million to Vets. Comparatively, Hillary begrudgingly donated something like $70k and allowed 3 to be needlessly murdered.

I think I will stick with Trump.
Yes, so much for supporting the military.
dangle, dangle, dangle....

Bo, you ever served? If you have, thank you. I have...20 years...I still do. If not, you have no experience on which to speak.

Ever held a customer service job / position? If so, you ever have 100% customer satisfaction....EVER? If you say yes, you're 'being less than honest.'

1 upset, complaining military member does not mean Trump screwed or doesn't support the military.

Also, again, he has never abandoned military members to die while working on an alibi/lie like Hillary has ("so much for supporting the military"!). I will still stick with Trump, thank you.

Donald Trump is a "highly leveraged Individual" which in plain language means "He owes a lot of money"......I believe that when you minus his debts from his "realistically priced assets" [ by which I mean assessments made by experts on the matter of such things as the "Value of the Trump brand"] that he is not a billionaire ... Mark Cuban a true billionaire appears to believe the same .

That is not important now. One thing that is important is that among those he owes money are German Banking concerns . He owes at least $100 million to the Germans...what if he tries to get them to take a trimming using the Presidency as a Bully pulpit and cheapening all of us Globally for his benefit ? Going the other way what if he does the Germans some sort of benefit or favor that they repay with the "management of his debt"...either way all of us "WE the People" will pay for Trump's profit...
Screen-Shot-2016-06-01-at-8.35.33-PM-701x438.png

Donald Trump is a "highly leveraged Individual" which in plain language means "He owes a lot of money"......

Whattaya know, he's just like millions of average Americans trying to stay above the credit card, mortgage, college tuition, etc debt. Finally someone who understands (sort of) the pains we go through instead of some elitist millionaire who screws Americans for 'MORE'!

Whattaya know, he's just like millions of average Americans trying to stay above the credit card,

Yeah sure bro...Trump is Joe Lunchbox :badgrin: OK whatever you say my bro :ack-1:...your post is a Keeper ...

LOl

Trump I thought was "Really really Rich" LOL ..

Dude seriously dude ..use your noodle "he's just like millions of average Americans trying to stay above the credit card, mortgage, college tuition, etc" WTF :dunno:
635981128594328955-514651220_200.gif
Dude think a second..his mystique his image is based on his being unlike the rest of us ..his persona is based on "I am really really rich"
Try not to make a public fool of yourself like that ...OMG

Forum List

Back