Trump University Plaintiff Law Firm Paid Clintons $450,000 for Speeches

The Judge picked the lawyers?

Goddam that's ignorant.
Why doesn't it surprise me that you've never heard of a court appointed attorney?

The plaintiff lawyers weren't appointed by this judge. How fucking retarded can you get? Every day it's 10 IQ points lower.
LOL, don't get all bent out of shape with me just because you've never heard of a court appointed attorney, not my fault that you're so ignorant with respect to how the world works....

:popcorn:

Splits.jpg

From Philip Bump, details below. April 19 was the NY primary, and after winning it, Clinton's lead over Sanders has grown. Meanwhile, Trump's Indiana bump may be over while Clinton's June 7 presumptive nominee bump has yet to happen.
clintonshort.gif

Iraq War veteran Corinne Sommer is not allowed to talk about the settlement she reached with Trump University after she was fired in 2007.

But in a deposition first made public on Tuesday, Sommer said she believed the real estate seminar provider terminated her because her military commitments as a reservist interfered — a little — with her work as an events planner for the company.

“I was fired because I was in the military,”
VET: TRUMP U FIRED ME FOR BEING IN THE MILITARY

574f74f7130000fb07383513.jpeg

Iraq War veteran Corinne Sommer is not allowed to talk about the settlement she reached with Trump University after she was fired in 2007.

But in a deposition first made public on Tuesday, Sommer said she believed the real estate seminar provider terminated her because her military commitments as a reservist interfered — a little — with her work as an events planner for the company.

So SHE says.

The man raised money for vets and cut a personal check for $1 Million to Vets. Comparatively, Hillary begrudgingly donated something like $70k and allowed 3 to be needlessly murdered.

I think I will stick with Trump.

The man raised money for vets and cut a personal check for $1 Million to Vets. Comparatively, Hillary begrudgingly donated something like $70k and allowed 3 to be needlessly murdered.

Only after the Media pressured him into doing what he said he had already done..:2up:

Clinton's ace in the hole: Obama

Niall Stanage - 05/29/16 10:30 AM EDT

The president's increasing popularity could help unify Democrats.

NightFox was thinking back to when he got caught exposing himself to little children at a playground, and as an indigent criminal defendant living in his mother's basement, the judge appointed counsel for him at no cost.
Well actually it cost the taxpayers a ton of money but fuck them, right? :rolleyes:

.... and in other news the hyper-partisan, gub'mint worshiper dog & puppet shows continue unabated.

Only after the Media pressured him into doing what he said he had already done..:2up:

Clinton's ace in the hole: Obama

Niall Stanage - 05/29/16 10:30 AM EDT

The president's increasing popularity could help unify Democrats.

Thank you for admitting he did what he said he would do, unlike Obama, Hillary...., even though it might not have happened as fast as YOU wanted.

"It comes to light from LawNewz that the law firm Robbins Geller appointed by Judge Gonzalo Curiel to represent a plaintiff in the Trump University class action suits has another connection to Hillary Clinton beyond a $2700 campaign contribution from firm chairman Darren Robbins. LawNewz did not mention the firm’s connection to the Trump University case. The information was apparently retrieved from a Washington Post data base with the Clinton financial filings on file. (The Post itself has not reported on this connection.)

It seems that Robbins Geller "paid the Clintons nearly half a million dollars in less than a year." Why? Speeches of course.

That’s right. One of the law firms picked by the Judge in the Trump University case — the very Judge Donald Trump accuses by name of anti-Trump bias — awarded this firm the case after — say again after — Hillary and Bill Clinton had been paid a cool $450,000 for two speeches by the firm."

http://spectator.org/trump-university-plaintiff-law-firm-paid-clintons-450000-for-speeches/
And?

"It comes to light from LawNewz that the law firm Robbins Geller appointed by Judge Gonzalo Curiel to represent a plaintiff in the Trump University class action suits has another connection to Hillary Clinton beyond a $2700 campaign contribution from firm chairman Darren Robbins. LawNewz did not mention the firm’s connection to the Trump University case. The information was apparently retrieved from a Washington Post data base with the Clinton financial filings on file. (The Post itself has not reported on this connection.)

It seems that Robbins Geller "paid the Clintons nearly half a million dollars in less than a year." Why? Speeches of course.

That’s right. One of the law firms picked by the Judge in the Trump University case — the very Judge Donald Trump accuses by name of anti-Trump bias — awarded this firm the case after — say again after — Hillary and Bill Clinton had been paid a cool $450,000 for two speeches by the firm."

http://spectator.org/trump-university-plaintiff-law-firm-paid-clintons-450000-for-speeches/

of course would you expect any less

So SHE says.

Yes, so much for supporting the military.

Yes, so much for supporting the military.
They are mere props for Trump photo opportunities .....Trump mocked John McCain for getting shot down fighting in a war that Trump dodged on account of "bone spurs in the heel " ..yeah OK Lol Trump chased off veterans from near his buildings who were trying to make a living ... Trump had to be hounded into paying off commitments to veteran...he was like a man paying out of pocket the Repo man to unhook his car ..he called the Repo man "sleaze" yeah LOL that is what they say to the repo man routinely LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back