Trump, Trump, Trump, 25 effin hours a day...ENOUGH WITH TRUMP!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
DOES THE FUCK MEDIA EVER GET TIRED OF GIVING FREE PRESS TO THE SAME OL PERSON DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY ????
upload_2016-5-6_20-12-20.jpeg
upload_2016-5-6_20-12-33.jpeg
images
images
WHY WOULDN'T HE SAY STUPID SHIT? IF HE DOES, THE MEDIA WILL SURELY REPORT IT....BEST MEDIA HUSTLER OF ALL TIMES!!!

DOES THE FUCK MEDIA EVER GET TIRED OF GIVING FREE PRESS TO THE SAME OL PERSON DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY ????View attachment 74002View attachment 74003
images
images
WHY WOULDN'T HE SAY STUPID SHIT? IF HE DOES, THE MEDIA WILL SURELY REPORT IT....BEST MEDIA HUSTLER OF ALL TIMES!!!

Reminds one of 2008 when the press gave far more coverage to a far bigger hustler, who said more more stupid shit.

I'm looking forward to the daily reporting of Trump cleaning The clock of Hillarey's new attack dog Liz Warren.
His war against women will be relentless.
When did that happen outside of your hate filled skull? The war of women is just a mindless chant for simpletons to march to.

What is Hillary offering women for their votes?

I honestly don't get the "Trump hates women" thing... I can't find anything he said that was bad against women. I mean, I know he chewed Rosie out, but she's a beoch...

What did I miss?

I'm looking forward to the daily reporting of Trump cleaning The clock of Hillarey's new attack dog Liz Warren.
His war against women will be relentless.
When did that happen outside of your hate filled skull? The war of women is just a mindless chant for simpletons to march to.

What is Hillary offering women for their votes?
A chance to join the long list of women who've blown her junkyard dog husband?

Dyke's don't bug me so much, bitches though... and there's a lot of them out there which is idk weird to me. I'm weird over all though; like I think asshole men are great, the nice ones irritate me, but it's the complete opposite with women. I can't decide if it's a biological/instinctual bias or if I'm just a woman hater :(

This is an election cycle. The press is supposed to be covering the candidates. Trump is the only candidate doing anything.

I honestly don't get the "Trump hates women" thing... I can't find anything he said that was bad against women. I mean, I know he chewed Rosie out, but she's a beoch...

What did I miss?
It's all they have. Trump is a racist Trump is a mysogonyst, etc. What are they going to run ON?

Just think when it's 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 4-8 years!

My gosh you'll have to move out of the country right?

You poor thing!

The media is doing it's sworn duty to shape opinion to their liking. They ceased being news many years ago. The funny thing is they are creating a backlash as evidenced by the OP.

DOES THE FUCK MEDIA EVER GET TIRED OF GIVING FREE PRESS TO THE SAME OL PERSON DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY ????View attachment 74002View attachment 74003
images
images

Reminds one of 2008 when the press gave far more coverage to a far bigger hustler, who said more more stupid shit.

Only a brain dead, lice licking, dust mite ****-servative would compare Obama to Trump....you people lack intelligence and should never be allowed to work or vote in this country...you are a disgrace to our education system and to the hicks, that gave you life.

Funny hearing someone complaining about the coverage of Trump, while talking about Trump. If he bothers you that much, stop listening to him, shut off the TV, and find something else to do.

Forum List

Back