Trump/Trump 2024 ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Hillary would finally commit suicide I believe.
1594004319808.png

Is that why we are 15 million jobs ahead of predictions right now?
^omg... this motherfucker thinks we're in good shape :lmao:
Could be worse. That figure comes straight from the secretary of labor.
We could be doing even better if not for Democrats.
I'm in great shape though. Best in many years.
Augie Dogie, you're a fucking disaster.

View attachment 359934

We'll collapse into a great depression if Trump is re-elected. Especially if he's the loser in votes again.

collapse ? do you remember the economy before your chicom pals unleashed the virus dem ? the business friendly regs are still in place ! the economy is rebounding ! proof that when it comes to jobs and the economy the dems have nothing to compare ! just what is the lefts plan to improve the economy anyway ?

View attachment 359934

We'll collapse into a great depression if Trump is re-elected. Especially if he's the loser in votes again.

collapse ? do you remember the economy before your chicom pals unleashed the virus dem ? the business friendly regs are still in place ! the economy is rebounding ! proof that when it comes to jobs and the economy the dems have nothing to compare ! just what is the lefts plan to improve the economy anyway ?

They've become so predictable it's almost funny.
Literally celebrating the near collapse of our economy for yet another attempt to falsely project another of their own failures onto this president. But you come to expect this kind of mental laziness from the do-nothing party.

collapse ? do you remember the economy before your chicom pals unleashed the virus dem ?
They've become so predictable it's almost funny.
Angelo, it is almost as if they all somehow get the same book of references sent around to all of them, like a children's book with all but two pages in it.

101-poems-for-children.jpg

RETORTS TO SAY TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

Angelo, it is almost as if they all somehow get the same book of references sent around to all of them, like a children's book with all but two pages in it.
Being a Bernie supporter 5 years ago led me down the road of
becoming a Trump supporter. But even then I was more Green Party or some third party after 30 years of Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43 and Obama. I mean, now I see that Trump could have been a great president as either (R) or (D) although the hardcore partisans will never acknowledge it.

View attachment 359934

Their plan is to outlaw the combustible engine in ten years, retrofit every house in America to green, defund the police to pay for everything, create more jobs by paying Americans to spy on their neighbors ..and then hope for the best... (or something like that). AOC has it all figured out except for the details.

View attachment 359934

Yeah, 2nd President without 3% GDP growth. How booming! :lmao:

Forum List

Back