Trump travel ban could prevent United States hosting World Cup

Awesome!
Soccer is a lefty sport for foreign faggots.

Today's NFL is for the same type of people you're describing... Except place the word American in front of the "f" word you've described them as (won't type the word on a cpu that monitors keystrokes).
Faggot is a cigarette or a bundle of twigs for kindling.

"Trump travel ban could prevent United States hosting World Cup"
You say that like it is a bad thing!

Donald Trump’s travel ban could prevent the US from hosting the World Cup in 2026, Fifa has warned.

Gianni Infantino, the president of world football’s governing body, said on Thursday that Trump’s revised executive order, which temporarily bars entry to the US for citizens from six majority-Muslim countries, could invalidate any bid from the US. The president’s policy, Infaninto suggested, is incompatible with tournament regulations.

Infantino told reporters in London: “Teams who qualify for a World Cup need to have access to the country, otherwise there is no World Cup. That is obvious.”

Bidding for the 2026 World Cup has not yet begun, but the US has emerged as a strong contender to host the tournament, either on its own or in concert with Canada and Mexico. Infantino stopped short of explicitly criticizing Trump’s order – which bars entry for 90 days from 16 March for those from Iran, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Syria and Libya – but reminded potential hosts of their obligations and insisted that the World Cup must be open to everyone.

read more...Trump travel ban could prevent United States hosting World Cup

Glad the world is turning its back on America. America is now fascist!
I'm crushed! Ugh! I can't see people kick a ball around for an hour and a half....damn!

Donald Trump’s travel ban could prevent the US from hosting the World Cup in 2026, Fifa has warned.

Gianni Infantino, the president of world football’s governing body, said on Thursday that Trump’s revised executive order, which temporarily bars entry to the US for citizens from six majority-Muslim countries, could invalidate any bid from the US. The president’s policy, Infaninto suggested, is incompatible with tournament regulations.

Infantino told reporters in London: “Teams who qualify for a World Cup need to have access to the country, otherwise there is no World Cup. That is obvious.”

Bidding for the 2026 World Cup has not yet begun, but the US has emerged as a strong contender to host the tournament, either on its own or in concert with Canada and Mexico. Infantino stopped short of explicitly criticizing Trump’s order – which bars entry for 90 days from 16 March for those from Iran, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Syria and Libya – but reminded potential hosts of their obligations and insisted that the World Cup must be open to everyone.

So I'll put you down as "ok with the world manipulating US policy" ?

You post that like it is a bad thing......

Europeans can always go to safe cities. You know, like Berlin, Paris or Malmo.
They are all a lot safer than the US.

You have never been here to the states, so don't make comments on something you have never experienced in person and before you use stats to support your slanted view just remember the size of America and how many people live here versus countries like England, German and France.

If FIFA passes America over oh well... Maybe they can hold it in Sudan, Syria or Palestine instead...

You have never been here to the states, so don't make comments on something you have never experienced in person and before you use stats to support your slanted view just remember the size of America and how many people live here versus countries like England, German and France.
I have been to the us a few times. You people sit in ignorance and think the world is a big bad place. It is nowhere near as dangerous as the US,
American toddlers kill more than the whole of Europe.

I have been to the us a few times. You people sit in ignorance and think the world is a big bad place. It is nowhere near as dangerous as the US,

You mean other than the 12 million innocent men, women and children you sent to the gas chambers? You mean other than that...right?

American toddlers kill more than the whole of Europe!?!

Also let me correct your ignorant statement because not all Americans view the world as a big bad place and only simple minded fools like you believe they do.

I use to drive into Mexico weekly and never worry about anything.

I was in the Philippines, Lebanon, Syria ( before the civil war ), Turkey, El Salvador, and Columbia and not once did I fear for my life and was not part of any tour group either and went alone.

So I find it sickening ignorant individuals like you make such asinine statements and those like you across the pond go to D.C., New York or Chicago and believe that is all America...

It would be like me going to London and believing all of England is like London...

American toddlers kill more than the whole of Europe!?!

Also let me correct your ignorant statement because not all Americans view the world as a big bad place and only simple minded fools like you believe they do.

I use to drive into Mexico weekly and never worry about anything.

I was in the Philippines, Lebanon, Syria ( before the civil war ), Turkey, El Salvador, and Columbia and not once did I fear for my life and was not part of any tour group either and went alone.

So I find it sickening ignorant individuals like you make such asinine statements and those like you across the pond go to D.C., New York or Chicago and believe that is all America...

It would be like me going to London and believing all of England is like London...
You can gauge the ignorance from the amount of "Europe is falling apart " threads on this board. No it isnt. Europe is a lot safer than the US but you people cant get your heads around that.

Another nail in Trump's coffin.

Forum List

Back