Trump Towers taken down by Muslim, only this one is welcomed!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Says 9/11 Hijackers ‘Wouldn’t Have Been Here’ Under His Muslim Ban

Trump said the United States would protect Saudi Arabia in a hypothetical regional conflict, telling Bill O’Reilly, “I would want to protect Saudi Arabia. But Saudi Arabia is going to have to help us economically.”
Does this idiot know that the hijackers all trained and were from Saudi Arabia? Money does blind a bitch, doesn't it?

upload_2016-8-4_10-13-27.jpeg
the crumbling of Trump Towers by the great and powerful, wizard of Khans.........
images
...and folks he did it without a plane.
Trump Gives up His Advantage on Vets

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-4_10-9-56.jpeg
    upload_2016-8-4_10-9-56.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 51

Yyyyyeah unfortunately they were on planes, and at least some of them originated their travel outside the US anyway. Rump is apparently so dense that he doesn't understand you don't need to be a US resident (or citizen) to hijack a plane. All you need to do is --- board the plane.

What a profound idiot.

Trump said the United States would protect Saudi Arabia in a hypothetical regional conflict, telling Bill O’Reilly, “I would want to protect Saudi Arabia. But Saudi Arabia is going to have to help us economically.”
Does this idiot know that the hijackers all trained and were from Saudi Arabia? Money does blind a bitch, doesn't it?

View attachment 84243the crumbling of Trump Towers by the great and powerful, wizard of Khans.........
images

everyone knows that the jihadist dogs were from Saudi Arabia----as was Osama bin Laden. The dog Khizr Khan is from
Pakistan. I am a veteran. My vote will probably go to Trump. In fact -----my decision got a boost from Khan's attack. Khan has suggested that Trump "meet with good
muslims" I have known lots of muslims in my life----one of the most intelligent and seemingly untouched by the filthy schooling to which he was subjected as a child----was----A SAUDI. Pakistanis are virtually all adversely affected by the
Pakistani school system by the time they are six. Humayun
(the fallen soldier) may have been something like the Saudi doc I knew------out to ESCAPE the system. Trump did not disparage Humayun------lots of people just WISH he had

Yyyyyeah unfortunately they were on planes, and at least some of them originated their travel outside the US anyway. Rump is apparently so dense that he doesn't understand you don't need to be a US resident (or citizen) to hijack a plane. All you need to do is --- board the plane.

What a profound idiot.

the Saudi MAGNIFICENT 19-----spent lots of time in the USA in preparation for their SERVICE TO ALLAH. Trump's comment refers to what he hopes will be a program from keeping their pals out of the USA-----and possibly out of planes destined to FLY OVER. The issue that Trump touts is
security------IDIOT

View attachment 84243the crumbling of Trump Towers by the great and powerful, wizard of Khans.........
images

everyone knows that the jihadist dogs were from Saudi Arabia----as was Osama bin Laden. The dog Khizr Khan is from
Pakistan. I am a veteran. My vote will probably go to Trump. In fact -----my decision got a boost from Khan's attack. Khan has suggested that Trump "meet with good
muslims" I have known lots of muslims in my life----one of the most intelligent and seemingly untouched by the filthy schooling to which he was subjected as a child----was----A SAUDI. Pakistanis are virtually all adversely affected by the
Pakistani school system by the time they are six. Humayun
(the fallen soldier) may have been something like the Saudi doc I knew------out to ESCAPE the system. Trump did not disparage Humayun------lots of people just WISH he had
You are a veteran of what?
I

All of the 911 hijackers were here illegally. They arrived legally, then their visas expired and they were criminals.

All of the 911 hijackers were here illegally. They arrived legally, then their visas expired and they were criminals.

There is no "here" on a plane. Planes fly in the air. By definition.
And again, some of them originated in Canada and simply changed planes to get on the flight they crashed. NONE of that requires "being here", being a citizen or even a resident --- of this country or any other. You just get on the fucking plane. That's it.

Holy shit, if some of you morons bothered to break a brain sweat.....

• Banned
Best of Luck to your thread surviving the day.....
LOLOL...I got so much shit to spew, its okay...most of my topics die off quickly around here's anyway....after all, I'm Pro Obama!!

LOLOL...I got so much shit to spew, its okay...most of my topics die off quickly around here's anyway....after all, I'm Pro Obama!!

I was making reference to the on-going no new Khan threads rule but apparently you may have skated the lip of the cliff.

What "rule" is this then? Link?

Search for Khan threads started in the last 48 hours and see the last post in everyone.

I was making reference to the on-going no new Khan threads rule but apparently you may have skated the lip of the cliff.

Search for Khan threads started in the last 48 hours and see the last post in everyone.

That's not what I asked. I know perfectly well how to do a search.
I asked for a LINK.

If the Clinton administration enforced the freaking immigration law the 9-11 hijackers with lapsed visas would have been shipped back to jihadville. Why do you think Clinton's former National Security adviser became a freaking thief stealing documents from the National Archives? He suddenly became a document collector? Why the hell did Clinton's freaking A.G. order the FBI and the CIA not to share information under the threat of arrest? Maybe 9-11 was planned by the radical faction of the DNC to be the biggest October (September) surprise in history.

If the Clinton administration enforced the freaking immigration law the 9-11 hijackers with lapsed visas would have been shipped back to jihadville.

Why don't you essplain to the class how you cannot commit an act of terrorism in a particular country until you are a citizen of that country.

Dickhead.

I asked for a LINK.

Then hire an illegal alien for $2 a day to do your bidding on outsource your wants to India. I don't work for you.

Why wouldn't the September 11 attacks have happened under Trump?
There had been no terrorist attacks, no Daesh, no Iraq or Afghanistan invasions or...oddly enough...no 9/11.
Why would he have had a Muslim ban in place at that time in history?

I asked for a LINK.

Then hire an illegal alien for $2 a day to do your bidding on outsource your wants to India. I don't work for you.

So you pulled it out of your ass. As I suspected.

Say hi to your proctologist for me.

Why wouldn't the September 11 attacks have happened under Trump?
There had been no terrorist attacks, no Daesh, no Iraq or Afghanistan invasions or...oddly enough...no 9/11.
Why would he have had a Muslim ban in place at that time in history?
Good analysis.....too bad, people are too stupid to see it.

Forum List

Back