Trump too good for Camp David

Like I said camp David is in Maryland, and Maryland it's just another urban area. Why do progressive control freaks continually insist on controlling other peoples lives?

Vacationing in Maryland is not getting away from anything, you're so damn close to urban areas you might as well stay in urban areas…
Does you tongue dry out after a morning of licking Trumps balls?
Funny I did not even vote for Trump, but you're obviously Obamas dick sucker...
Of course you didn't vote for Trump, just like you didn't vote for every republican presidential candidate.
I have never voted for career politician in my life for president. I wrote in a candidate… Elmer Fudd… He gets no respect.
I live in South Dakota so it did not matter who I voted for because Trump won overwhelmingly. And Trump is not a career politician so it makes him better than any Career politician like the Hildabeast...

Did Obama go to Hawaii every weekend, as Trump is doing in Florida?
Has Trump spent EVERY weekend in Florida? Link?
President Trump’s weekend vacations to his private club in Florida have cost taxpayers almost as much in a month ($11.3 million) as President Obama’s entire travel spending for a year ($12.1 million).

The Independent reported, The US President’s three visits to his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida since his presidential inauguration, combined with his sons’ business trips, reportedly cost $11.3m (£9.1m).Conservative watchdog Judicial Watch estimated Mr. Obama’s travel expenses totaled an average $12.1m in each of his eight years in the White House.”

Back in 2012, Trump expressed outrage over the cost of Obama’s vacations:

If I am wrong, show me[/QUOTE]
YOUR claim, Skippy - YOUR responsibility to PROVE IT...or be labeled a LIAR / Fake News

I'll just be right over here waiting....

Vacationing in Maryland is not getting away from anything, you're so damn close to urban areas you might as well stay in urban areas…
Does you tongue dry out after a morning of licking Trumps balls?
Funny I did not even vote for Trump, but you're obviously Obamas dick sucker...
Of course you didn't vote for Trump, just like you didn't vote for every republican presidential candidate.
I have never voted for career politician in my life for president. I wrote in a candidate… Elmer Fudd… He gets no respect.
I live in South Dakota so it did not matter who I voted for because Trump won overwhelmingly. And Trump is not a career politician so it makes him better than any Career politician like the Hildabeast...
It only shows us what a fuckedup administration he is running, an obvious effect if you have no experience

President Trump’s weekend vacations to his private club in Florida have cost taxpayers almost as much in a month ($11.3 million) as President Obama’s entire travel spending for a year ($12.1 million).

The Independent reported, The US President’s three visits to his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida since his presidential inauguration, combined with his sons’ business trips, reportedly cost $11.3m (£9.1m).Conservative watchdog Judicial Watch estimated Mr. Obama’s travel expenses totaled an average $12.1m in each of his eight years in the White House.”

EVERY weekend? There have been more than 3 weekends since Trump won the Presidency....

YOU LIED!

EVERY weekend? There have been more than 3 weekends since Trump won the Presidency....

YOU LIED!
Lets look at it from the perspective of how much money was spent. Can your kind remember just how much you whined and complained about Obama?

YOU LIED!
Lets look at it from the perspective of how much money was spent. Can your kind remember just how much you whined and complained about Obama?
NO - Let's look at the fact that YOU LIED......

If I am wrong, show me
YOUR claim, Skippy - YOUR responsibility to PROVE IT...or be labeled a LIAR / Fake News

already posted, sonny
You posted a link / story that said Trump has been to Fla 3 times, NOT every weekend like you claimed. You just admitted YOU LIED![/QUOTE]
no cocksucker, a lie is intentional, I just added incorrectly. Now apologies will be accepted

YOU LIED!
NO - Let's look at the fact that YOU LIED......

If I am wrong, show me

already posted, sonny
You posted a link / story that said Trump has been to Fla 3 times, NOT every weekend like you claimed. You just admitted YOU LIED!
no cocksucker, a lie is intentional, I just added incorrectly. Now apologies will be accepted
1. Learn to work the 'Quotes' feature.

2. Watch your mouth, Skippy.

3. YOU LIED!

4. Have a nice day.[/QUOTE]
going back to licking Trumps balls for the day?

'Too Good For Camp David'?

Yeah, why couldn't the Obama's just stay at Camp David instead of going to Hawaii 'all the time'? :p

Obama did both

Trump is not manly enough to enjoy Camp David. Reagan loved it...but guys like Reagan and Obama are real men
Vacationing in Maryland? Sounds like something Chevy chase would think up… Maryland would be a shitty place to vacation I guarantee you...

Beautiful beaches, Great Sailing, Great fishing
All you can eat crabs and Natty Boh

'Too Good For Camp David'?

Yeah, why couldn't the Obama's just stay at Camp David instead of going to Hawaii 'all the time'? :p

Obama did both

Trump is not manly enough to enjoy Camp David. Reagan loved it...but guys like Reagan and Obama are real men
Vacationing in Maryland? Sounds like something Chevy chase would think up… Maryland would be a shitty place to vacation I guarantee you...

Beautiful beaches, Great Sailing, Great fishing
All you can eat crabs and Natty Boh
Some day take a ride from the Baltimore airport into PA. Its a beautiful ride

From pictures of Camp David that I've seen it looks like a great place. A little bit of everything.

Obama didn't care for it and maybe Trump doesn't either.
Obama went to Camp David 38 times. So much for your fairytale that he didn't like it

Who wouldn't like Camp David?
Every President since FDR enjoyed it and so have foreign dignitaries

Trump is afraid he will be eaten by a Grizzly Bear
It's in Maryland, how decent can it be.
There is nothing wild about Maryland

Ever see Blair Witch?
You do know that was a fake movie? They were basically in people's backyards filming it. You're adorable, gullible son of a bitch...

Western Maryland is heavily wooded and full of witches

Might be why Trump is afraid of it

Forum List

Back