Trump too good for Camp David

From pictures of Camp David that I've seen it looks like a great place. A little bit of everything.

Obama didn't care for it and maybe Trump doesn't either.
Obama went to Camp David 38 times. So much for your fairytale that he didn't like it
Compared to past presidents 38 is not all that much. And it is only a little over 4 visits per year.

From pictures of Camp David that I've seen it looks like a great place. A little bit of everything.

Trump never even bothered to go there and see it. If Obama didn't like it, why was he there so often

Since it came from the NY Slimes I'd think you'd believe Obama didn't care for Camp David.

Page Not Found - Breitbart
journalism/2012/05/28/ny-times-white-
house-reporter-obama-doesn-t-like-camp-david-because-there-is-no-golf/

Believe what you want.
Hw was at Camp David 38 times, sweetie. That doesn't sound like someone who doesn't like it

Look it up yourself. I did. Google is your friend.
Let trump go there even once to see what he thinks. He never bothered, he wants to show off his Florida place. Now the city of Palm Beach and Palm Beach county are asking for repayment of their expenses. The costs continue to skyrocket

Obama went to Camp David 38 times. So much for your fairytale that he didn't like it
Compared to past presidents 38 is not all that much. And it is only a little over 4 visits per year.
Its a whole lot for someone who supposedly didn't like it. Would you go back to a place that many times if you didn't care for it?

For 80 years, Camp David has served as a Presidential retreat for weekends and to entertain dignitaries in an isolated environment

Evidently, it does not meet the Trump family standards

Camp David neighbors say Trump should visit to see what 'rustic' looks like

“Camp David is very rustic, it's nice, you'd like it,’’ President Trump said in an interview last month with two European newspapers. “You know how long you'd like it? For about 30 minutes.’’

So?
You screamed and yelled every day at the cost of Obamas trips, yet you don't say a word about Trumps, which will add up to far far more

I have no problem with the POTUS taking a vacation.

The problem I do have is the first lady, all her relatives and anyone else she can cram into AF One vacationing all over Europe when the economy is in the crapper and unemployment is through the roof.

When the first lady vacationed, she covered the hotel and food expenses for all of her personal guests. Now we have trump who is going to wind up spnding hundreds of millions of dollars more than obama ever spent, and you say nothing.
Do you know that his sons were in the UAE recently doing business for the company and we the tax payer paid about $100,000 for security

Trump is already in conflict if the govt is paying for accommodations at the Fla resort.
Link?

Really?
Who gives a fucking shit? Why should anyone be forced to go where they dont want to be just because some fucked up control freak progressives say so.

:lmao:
Camp David in Maryland? It's not a must see destination… Fact

Who wouldn't like Camp David?
Every President since FDR enjoyed it and so have foreign dignitaries

Trump is afraid he will be eaten by a Grizzly Bear

'Too Good For Camp David'?

Yeah, why couldn't the Obama's just stay at Camp David instead of going to Hawaii 'all the time'? :p

It's in Maryland, how decent can it be.
There is nothing wild about Maryland

It's a run down .gov facility.....only suitable for your Obama....

Trump never did strike me as the great outdoors kind of person.

During the campaign, Trump talked about his fondness for guns

Camp David has some fine shooting ranges. Let Trump teach Lord Barron some of the manly arts
He can even buy him a bb gun
A lot of people from NYC born and raised are creeped out by the great outdoors. I can't tell you how many people I've met who come up here for a peaceful vacation, then can't sleep because there is no background noise of traffic, no street lights or sirens at night. They're scared of long roads with no signs of civilization and freak out there are no 24/7 stores.

Tough guy gang members from Lawrence and Boston admit they're scared of the long patches of woods the buses drive through on their way to Job Corps. I had to accompany a fellow caseworker once to a home that required walking a short path through the woods, she was so nervous about it. The way she had described it, I wore my hiking boots and made her collect a walking stick. It was definitely not anything resembling scary--you could see the house almost immediately and there were no obstacles. It was just a clear dirt path. She was brought up in Boston, tough as nails and not afraid of anything or anybody. But trees, apparently.

Trump is a girly man....Il-suited for the wilds of Maryland
"The wilds of Maryland." LOL

You screamed and yelled every day at the cost of Obamas trips, yet you don't say a word about Trumps, which will add up to far far more

The problem I do have is the first lady, all her relatives and anyone else she can cram into AF One vacationing all over Europe when the economy is in the crapper and unemployment is through the roof.

When the first lady vacationed, she covered the hotel and food expenses for all of her personal guests. Now we have trump who is going to wind up spnding hundreds of millions of dollars more than obama ever spent, and you say nothing.
Do you know that his sons were in the UAE recently doing business for the company and we the tax payer paid about $100,000 for security

Trump is already in conflict if the govt is paying for accommodations at the Fla resort.
Link?

Link to what?

It's apparent ,dope.

Trump would be personally profiting from his office if the govt pays his resort.

Trump never did strike me as the great outdoors kind of person.

During the campaign, Trump talked about his fondness for guns

Camp David has some fine shooting ranges. Let Trump teach Lord Barron some of the manly arts
He can even buy him a bb gun
A lot of people from NYC born and raised are creeped out by the great outdoors. I can't tell you how many people I've met who come up here for a peaceful vacation, then can't sleep because there is no background noise of traffic, no street lights or sirens at night. They're scared of long roads with no signs of civilization and freak out there are no 24/7 stores.

Tough guy gang members from Lawrence and Boston admit they're scared of the long patches of woods the buses drive through on their way to Job Corps. I had to accompany a fellow caseworker once to a home that required walking a short path through the woods, she was so nervous about it. The way she had described it, I wore my hiking boots and made her collect a walking stick. It was definitely not anything resembling scary--you could see the house almost immediately and there were no obstacles. It was just a clear dirt path. She was brought up in Boston, tough as nails and not afraid of anything or anybody. But trees, apparently.

Trump is a girly man....Il-suited for the wilds of Maryland
"The wilds of Maryland." LOL
Maryland is the last place in the world I would consider taking a vacation… Fuck that shit

You know an awful lot about Camp David despite the fact that you have never been anywhere near there. Does that mean you are FOS?

Link?

Link to what?

It's apparent ,dope.

Trump would be personally profiting from his office if the govt pays his resort.
No link? Huh...

You know an awful lot about Camp David despite the fact that you have never been anywhere near there. Does that mean you are FOS?
It's in Maryland that's all I need to know… I would never vacation in Maryland. Like a said it would be a good place to take a shit.

Link?

Link to what?

It's apparent ,dope.

Not only the resort, but now Trump is trying to get our government to rent space in Trump tower.

Forum List

Back