Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Democrats allowed illegals to vote.
That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.

This has been debunked so many times it now resides in Debunktion Junction. In RARE cases states like California allow LEGAL migrant workers to obtain temporary driver permits. These do not enable them to vote.

When I moved to Oregon recently, I had to show them my birth certificate and then registration to vote is automatic and all voting is mail-in. Oregon did an exhaustive study after the 2016 elections and found TWO cases of voter fraud in the entire state.

An illegal resident would never risk it. Getting caught would mean permanent deportation.

STOP LYING

Yeah, illegal aliens are so afraid of deportation. More of your stupid propaganda

True illegals are afraid of deportations. Now you tell me they will go and vote illegally so they can get arrested or deported?

Since when a scared person that came here to have a better chance for a better life for her/him families will sacrifice that with
just one lousy vote and expose themselves??? They are even scared to get stop or driving around let alone go to a voting polls. Yo quiero votar. They are not that stupid.

1. We have 30 million illegals in this country. Only a tiny fraction of them are deported, they know that.

2. If they were afraid, they wouldn't be going to government schools, getting free healthcare, applying for welfare and all those things. No one is deported for voting illegally

1. Yet Trump only deported a tiny fractions of illegals. Illegals are still here.

2. That is true but you purposely ignore because of your ignorance that they don’t get arrested at welfare or health cares. ICE do not show up or never at these locations.

Going to vote is entirely different when they are going to get check. You are thinking like a white Americans brave and daring but these minorities doesn’t think that way.

Let me repeat it again. These people came here to America to have a better life, it’s their last chance. Now you are telling me that they will take that chance just for one LOUSY votes?

Lots of illegals do vote. You're not posting anything but your own opinion

PROVE IT where illegals have voted. Where? Those are not my opinion but straight facts and exact realities about illegals living in this country.

You've been provided endless links to fraudulent voting, blind monkey. You don't want to see it.

And that doesn't change you're trying to make it even easier for illegals to vote.

All illegals have to do in California to vote is say they are eligible to vote now and they're in
In 41 years worth of cases in the Heritage Foundation database of voter fraud, they found 3 illegal immigrants who voted. And at least one of them is a Trump supporting Republican.

Democrats:

View attachment 385926

You know you're the party who cheats. You want more. And you're showing again how you aren't afraid the Russians are coming despite your endless hysterical screaming about it. You want an all out cheat fest, you're good at it

Dude, you're projecting just like Dear Leader. Please stop that, it makes you look silly. ;)

That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.

This has been debunked so many times it now resides in Debunktion Junction. In RARE cases states like California allow LEGAL migrant workers to obtain temporary driver permits. These do not enable them to vote.

When I moved to Oregon recently, I had to show them my birth certificate and then registration to vote is automatic and all voting is mail-in. Oregon did an exhaustive study after the 2016 elections and found TWO cases of voter fraud in the entire state.

An illegal resident would never risk it. Getting caught would mean permanent deportation.

STOP LYING

Yeah, illegal aliens are so afraid of deportation. More of your stupid propaganda

True illegals are afraid of deportations. Now you tell me they will go and vote illegally so they can get arrested or deported?

Since when a scared person that came here to have a better chance for a better life for her/him families will sacrifice that with
just one lousy vote and expose themselves??? They are even scared to get stop or driving around let alone go to a voting polls. Yo quiero votar. They are not that stupid.

1. We have 30 million illegals in this country. Only a tiny fraction of them are deported, they know that.

2. If they were afraid, they wouldn't be going to government schools, getting free healthcare, applying for welfare and all those things. No one is deported for voting illegally

1. Yet Trump only deported a tiny fractions of illegals. Illegals are still here.

2. That is true but you purposely ignore because of your ignorance that they don’t get arrested at welfare or health cares. ICE do not show up or never at these locations.

Going to vote is entirely different when they are going to get check. You are thinking like a white Americans brave and daring but these minorities doesn’t think that way.

Let me repeat it again. These people came here to America to have a better life, it’s their last chance. Now you are telling me that they will take that chance just for one LOUSY votes?

PROVE IT where illegals have voted. Where? Those are not my opinion but straight facts and exact realities about illegals living in this country.

You've been provided endless links to fraudulent voting, blind monkey. You don't want to see it.

And that doesn't change you're trying to make it even easier for illegals to vote.

All illegals have to do in California to vote is say they are eligible to vote now and they're in
In 41 years worth of cases in the Heritage Foundation database of voter fraud, they found 3 illegal immigrants who voted. And at least one of them is a Trump supporting Republican.

Democrats:

View attachment 385926

You know you're the party who cheats. You want more. And you're showing again how you aren't afraid the Russians are coming despite your endless hysterical screaming about it. You want an all out cheat fest, you're good at it

Dude, you're projecting just like Dear Leader. Please stop that, it makes you look silly. ;)

Let me repeat it again. Show me a proof that illegals have voted? You assumed that these people can just walked in hen cast a vote. They are even scared to drive around unless they have to. Let alone cast a vote exposing themselves. That’s a stupid. Don’t you think?
So I’ll ask you again. PROVE IT. Or just STFU.
it is right under your nose

we need a Trump presidential dynasty. from Donald, to Ivanka, through Don Jr, all the way to Eric and then the end with Barron. not you Tiffany!

just like how at parties, the Trumps shuffle in line from oldest to youngest with the ease of geese forming a V to fly south for the winter, they will all become president from oldest to youngest.

the alternative is fucking AOC running the country for 60 years and turning it into Venezuela in year 2.

That is a lie.

STOP LYING

*** All illegals have to do in California to vote is say they are eligible to vote now and they're in
What proof? WHERE? You have not proven anything.

*** You assumed that they don’t get challenged. You assumed that only democrats works at these polls. So far of the thousands of republicans workers at the polls has not came up ...... that illegals voted. Except the gullibles supporters like you.

How would someone look at an illegal alien and know they are here illegally? Wow, what you just said is incredibly racist
For people like you. You would not know the difference.

That's what I said, jackass, you can't tell by looking at them who is here illegally.

How stupid are you?
Let me repeat it again. Because you are so ignorant and dumb you would not know the difference. I can you don’t. Have you seen some of them?
And how do they even registered to vote? And where to vote? I got checked one time because of wrong locations. You assumed that they can just walk in willy nilly give me a ballot. Of the hundreds of thousands of republicans worked at the polls or results and BULLSHIT Kobach/Pence investigation. NOT A SINGLE PROOF THAT ILLEGALS HAVE VOTED. What part of your miserable ignorance don’t you understand?

Well

1) You're lying, there is lots of evidence of voter fraud

2) And Democrats do everything possible to prevent us from investigating into it

You're just full of shit. You don't want to know, obviously

Well my dear. Put that bong down. I asked you repeatedly to show us a proof that illegals have voted but you keep repeating the same of your BS. You have not shown me anything. Facts are facts.

Investigation? No one is stopping the Republicans from any illegals voting.

That is a lie.

STOP LYING

*** All illegals have to do in California to vote is say they are eligible to vote now and they're in

*** You assumed that they don’t get challenged. You assumed that only democrats works at these polls. So far of the thousands of republicans workers at the polls has not came up ...... that illegals voted. Except the gullibles supporters like you.

How would someone look at an illegal alien and know they are here illegally? Wow, what you just said is incredibly racist

That's what I said, jackass, you can't tell by looking at them who is here illegally.

How stupid are you?
Let me repeat it again. Because you are so ignorant and dumb you would not know the difference. I can you don’t. Have you seen some of them?
And how do they even registered to vote? And where to vote? I got checked one time because of wrong locations. You assumed that they can just walk in willy nilly give me a ballot. Of the hundreds of thousands of republicans worked at the polls or results and BULLSHIT Kobach/Pence investigation. NOT A SINGLE PROOF THAT ILLEGALS HAVE VOTED. What part of your miserable ignorance don’t you understand?

Well

2) And Democrats do everything possible to prevent us from investigating into it

Well my dear. Put that bong down. I asked you repeatedly to show us a proof that illegals have voted but you keep repeating the same of your BS. You have not shown me anything. Facts are facts.

Our buddy kaz is suffering from Voter Fraud Delusion Syndrome or VFDS if you prefer.
Trust me, it's a thing :)

Let me repeat it again. Show me a proof that illegals have voted? You assumed that these people can just walked in hen cast a vote. They are even scared to drive around unless they have to. Let alone cast a vote exposing themselves. That’s a stupid. Don’t you think?
So I’ll ask you again. PROVE IT. Or just STFU.
it is right under your nose

Oh Lordy. Look at the dates of the links. That was discussed a long time ago. Read the links and tell me what is wrong with the link coming from NBC. They are allowed to vote in school but not in the election. What part of that don’t you understand?

There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote."

ITS A FELONY.
Why did trump and bush find nothing. Why are you offering no proof. Why are you a liar.

Let's try this again. This is what the article said: "There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote."

How am I a "liar" when I accurately said what the article did?

Government schools, they really do churn out one brainless moron after another.

And sure, people who broke our laws and are here illegally wouldn't break the law because you know, you said they wouldn't. Sure.

So let's test it. Let's start verifying the voter rolls rather than the current system of just asking them
There is a bit more. Acceptable forms of identification for drivers licences and thus registering to vote in California are U.S. Birth Certificate, U.S. Passport, U.S. Armed Forces ID Cards, Certificate of Naturalization, Permanent Resident Card, or a foreign passport with a valid I-94. The I-94 expiration date must be more than 2 months from the date you visit the field office. An illegal immigrant is not likely to have these forms of identification. So there is more than just the DMV asking a person if they are eligible. However, it's not foolproof. It would allow Permanent Resident to vote. Although they are not illegal, they are not eligible to vote in federal elections.

I believe you are referring to when they go register to vote directly, not when they do it through the DMV. But since you had no link like I did ...

BTW, the link didn't say a DMV person "asks" them, it said they just check the box if they are eligible to vote or not. It doesn't even ask a reason if they did say no
No, this is at the DMV. When you apply for a driver's licence, you must submit one of the above acceptable forms of identification. So when you specify that you want to register to vote, you have already submitted the documents needed to verify your citizenship. If you submitted a foreign passport, I doubt the screen to request voter registration would be presented.

That is a lie.

STOP LYING

How stupid are you?

Well

Us? I don't provide links for the voices in your head. So your willy went soft and you needed validation, even from imaginary people, huh? Speak for yourself

That is a lie.

STOP LYING

How stupid are you?

Well

Our buddy kaz is suffering from Voter Fraud Delusion Syndrome or VFDS if you prefer.

You're suffering from you know Democrats cheat better than Republicans and you are crying game on, may the best cheater win. Great way to pick a President

There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote."

ITS A FELONY.
Why did trump and bush find nothing. Why are you offering no proof. Why are you a liar.

Let's try this again. This is what the article said: "There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote."

How am I a "liar" when I accurately said what the article did?

Government schools, they really do churn out one brainless moron after another.

And sure, people who broke our laws and are here illegally wouldn't break the law because you know, you said they wouldn't. Sure.

So let's test it. Let's start verifying the voter rolls rather than the current system of just asking them
There is a bit more. Acceptable forms of identification for drivers licences and thus registering to vote in California are U.S. Birth Certificate, U.S. Passport, U.S. Armed Forces ID Cards, Certificate of Naturalization, Permanent Resident Card, or a foreign passport with a valid I-94. The I-94 expiration date must be more than 2 months from the date you visit the field office. An illegal immigrant is not likely to have these forms of identification. So there is more than just the DMV asking a person if they are eligible. However, it's not foolproof. It would allow Permanent Resident to vote. Although they are not illegal, they are not eligible to vote in federal elections.

I believe you are referring to when they go register to vote directly, not when they do it through the DMV. But since you had no link like I did ...

BTW, the link didn't say a DMV person "asks" them, it said they just check the box if they are eligible to vote or not. It doesn't even ask a reason if they did say no
No, this is at the DMV. When you apply for a driver's licence, you must submit one of the above acceptable forms of identification. So when you specify that you want to register to vote, you have already submitted the documents needed to verify your citizenship. If you submitted a foreign passport, I doubt the screen to request voter registration would be presented.

Flopper: "If you submitted a foreign passport, I doubt the screen to request voter registration would be presented"

Why? There is nothing in the process that connects the drivers license with the voter registration

That is a lie.

STOP LYING

How stupid are you?

Well

You're suffering from you know Democrats cheat better than Republicans and you are crying game on, may the best cheater win. Great way to pick a President

The only one "cheating" at this point is Dear Leader. If you don't see that at this point, you're beyond help.

That is a lie.

STOP LYING

How stupid are you?

Well

We know what Trump is like. He came into office surrounded by criminals. Great way to pick a president.

That is a lie.

STOP LYING

How stupid are you?

Well

The only one "cheating" at this point is Dear Leader. If you don't see that at this point, you're beyond help.

Yeah, Democrat farts don't stink. Sure, zombie

Yeah, Democrat farts don't stink. Sure, zombie

ALL farts stink ya MAGA zombie :)

the-walking-dead-trump.jpg

d9ujkoh-8ef04faf-265b-4858-af2c-240e79edd2bb.jpg

Forum List

Back