Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote."

ITS A FELONY.
Why did trump and bush find nothing. Why are you offering no proof. Why are you a liar.

Let's try this again. This is what the article said: "There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote."

How am I a "liar" when I accurately said what the article did?

Government schools, they really do churn out one brainless moron after another.

And sure, people who broke our laws and are here illegally wouldn't break the law because you know, you said they wouldn't. Sure.

So let's test it. Let's start verifying the voter rolls rather than the current system of just asking them
There is a bit more. Acceptable forms of identification for drivers licences and thus registering to vote in California are U.S. Birth Certificate, U.S. Passport, U.S. Armed Forces ID Cards, Certificate of Naturalization, Permanent Resident Card, or a foreign passport with a valid I-94. The I-94 expiration date must be more than 2 months from the date you visit the field office. An illegal immigrant is not likely to have these forms of identification. So there is more than just the DMV asking a person if they are eligible. However, it's not foolproof. It would allow Permanent Resident to vote. Although they are not illegal, they are not eligible to vote in federal elections.

I believe you are referring to when they go register to vote directly, not when they do it through the DMV. But since you had no link like I did ...

BTW, the link didn't say a DMV person "asks" them, it said they just check the box if they are eligible to vote or not. It doesn't even ask a reason if they did say no
No, this is at the DMV. When you apply for a driver's licence, you must submit one of the above acceptable forms of identification. So when you specify that you want to register to vote, you have already submitted the documents needed to verify your citizenship. If you submitted a foreign passport, I doubt the screen to request voter registration would be presented.

Flopper: "If you submitted a foreign passport, I doubt the screen to request voter registration would be presented"

Why? There is nothing in the process that connects the drivers license with the voter registration
Imbecile, of course there is. Illegal aliens can't legally obtain a standard California driver's which is what connects a driver's license with voter registration.

There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote."

ITS A FELONY.
Why did trump and bush find nothing. Why are you offering no proof. Why are you a liar.

Let's try this again. This is what the article said: "There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote."

And sure, people who broke our laws and are here illegally wouldn't break the law because you know, you said they wouldn't. Sure.

So let's test it. Let's start verifying the voter rolls rather than the current system of just asking them
There is a bit more. Acceptable forms of identification for drivers licences and thus registering to vote in California are U.S. Birth Certificate, U.S. Passport, U.S. Armed Forces ID Cards, Certificate of Naturalization, Permanent Resident Card, or a foreign passport with a valid I-94. The I-94 expiration date must be more than 2 months from the date you visit the field office. An illegal immigrant is not likely to have these forms of identification. So there is more than just the DMV asking a person if they are eligible. However, it's not foolproof. It would allow Permanent Resident to vote. Although they are not illegal, they are not eligible to vote in federal elections.

I believe you are referring to when they go register to vote directly, not when they do it through the DMV. But since you had no link like I did ...

BTW, the link didn't say a DMV person "asks" them, it said they just check the box if they are eligible to vote or not. It doesn't even ask a reason if they did say no
No, this is at the DMV. When you apply for a driver's licence, you must submit one of the above acceptable forms of identification. So when you specify that you want to register to vote, you have already submitted the documents needed to verify your citizenship. If you submitted a foreign passport, I doubt the screen to request voter registration would be presented.

Flopper: "If you submitted a foreign passport, I doubt the screen to request voter registration would be presented"

Why? There is nothing in the process that connects the drivers license with the voter registration
When you apply for a drivers license at a California DMV you have to submit your identification documents and the DMV person enters the type of document submitted. If the applicant submitted a foreign passport as identification, they would not be ask it they wanted to register to vote.

ITS A FELONY.

Imbecile, of course there is. Illegal aliens can't legally obtain a standard California driver's which is what connects a driver's license with voter registration.
When you register to vote in California, your California Drivers License number or State ID links to the identification document you use to get your drivers license or State ID. If you used a US birth certificate, US passport, or other document proving you are a US citizen, you'll be registered. However, it you used other id documents such as a foreign passport, or immigration papers other than your naturalization document, you will not be registered. In fact, if you used identification showing you are not a US citizen, you could be in deep shit because in registering to vote, you have to swear that are a US citizen and having presented documents proving the opposite could land you jail..

There is no doubt that non-citizens have registered to vote and voted. However, the number is very small compared the votes casts. This happens mostly due to the the way US Motor Voter Act is implement in various state leading people to innocently or even unknowing registering.

The idea that foreigners are just dying to cast votes in a US election makes no makes at all. The primary reason is they are not that interested in who gets elected, and unlike Americans do not feel they have an obligation to vote. Second being it's against the law and it can cost them their immigration status, jail, and/or deportation in order to cast a vote that almost surely will make no difference at all in the election outcome. And fear that massive numbers of illegal immigrants voting is completely absurd.

Last edited:
We know what Trump is like. He came into office surrounded by criminals. Great way to pick a president.
You really are the dumbest ever.
trump_clinton-1.jpg

We know what Trump is like. He came into office surrounded by criminals. Great way to pick a president.
You really are the dumbest ever.View attachment 388293
You really are the dumbest ever.View attachment 388293
And Trump criminal friends are even stealing form dufus TrumpHole supporters.
1600074070777.jpeg

ITS A FELONY.

When you register to vote in California, your California Drivers License number or State ID links to the identification document you use to get your drivers license or State ID. If you used a US birth certificate, US passport, or other document proving you are a US citizen, you'll be registered. However, it you used other id documents such as a foreign passport, or immigration papers other than your naturalization document, you will not be registered. In fact, if you used identification showing you are not a US citizen, you could be in deep shit because in registering to vote, you have to swear that are a US citizen and having presented documents proving the opposite could land you jail..

There is no doubt that non-citizens have registered to vote and voted. However, the number is very small compared the votes casts. This happens mostly due to the the way US Motor Voter Act is implement in various state leading people to innocently or even unknowing registering.

The idea that foreigners are just dying to cast votes in a US election makes no makes at all. The primary reason is they are not that interested in who gets elected, and unlike Americans do not feel they have an obligation to vote. Second being it's against the law and it can cost them their immigration status, jail, and/or deportation in order to cast a vote that almost surely will make no difference at all in the election outcome. And fear that massive numbers of illegal immigrants voting is completely absurd.

If that's true, then it's recent as California was not being accepted for the Real ID because they were not validating citizenship.

I realize California realized they had to get a real ID as the Federal government was about to keep Californians from flying without a passport or going into nuclear power plants or other secure facilities based on a California drivers license.

I don't know where they are exactly now, but you'd be a whole fucking lot more credible if you just acknowledged that and said they NOW do this instead of pretending you don't know anything about the topic other than the latest DNC talking points.

There sure are a lot of illegals though who have those drivers licenses from the past and shouldn't

ITS A FELONY.

If that's true, then it's recent as California was not being accepted for the Real ID because they were not validating citizenship.

I realize California realized they had to get a real ID as the Federal government was about to keep Californians from flying without a passport or going into nuclear power plants or other secure facilities based on a California drivers license.

I don't know where they are exactly now, but you'd be a whole fucking lot more credible if you just acknowledged that and said they NOW do this instead of pretending you don't know anything about the topic other than the latest DNC talking points.

There sure are a lot of illegals though who have those drivers licenses from the past and shouldn't
California offers driver license/identification cards that are REAL ID compliant now. California requirements meet Real ID standards. People that are concerned about privacy need to know that once you get a real id, a lot of data collected by the state will become available to many federal agencies. Since the October deadline for TSA to accept non-Real Id drivers licences have been changed to Oct 2021, there's no rush to decide. Since I always travel with a passport both domestic and foreign, I probably will not bother to get on.

Last edited:

ITS A FELONY.

California offers driver license/identification cards that are REAL ID compliant now. California requirements meet Real ID standards. People that are concerned about privacy need to know that once you get a real id, a lot of data collected by the state will become available to many federal agencies. Since the October deadline for TSA to accept non-Real Id drivers licences have been changed to Oct 2021, there's no rush to decide. Since I always travel with a passport both domestic and foreign, I probably will not bother to get on.

Note you still didn't address my point.

California was NOT getting proof of citizenship and you didn't acknowledge that. You talked about that they are real ID compliant now and didn't acknowledge that recently changed. You made it sound like it was always like that. It wasn't.

You still haven't manned up to admitting that

ITS A FELONY.

California was NOT getting proof of citizenship and you didn't acknowledge that. You talked about that they are real ID compliant now and didn't acknowledge that recently changed. You made it sound like it was always like that. It wasn't.

Kazzer, without proof of citizenship, Californians only qualify for an AB-60 driver's license; and their DMV doesn't transmit such license holder's data to the Secretary of State to be registered to vote as they do with people obtaining a standard driver's license.

As always, you prove to be the weakest link.

Section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle code is an AB60 license.​

And folks who obtain an AB-60 driver's license are not registered to vote...

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263 (d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

... in accordance with state legislation...

Bill Text - AB-60 Driver’s licenses: eligibility: required documentation. The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

ITS A FELONY.

Kazzer, without proof of citizenship, Californians only qualify for an AB-60 driver's license; and their DMV doesn't transmit such license holder's data to the Secretary of State to be registered to vote as they do with people obtaining a standard driver's license.

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263 (d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

Bill Text - AB-60 Driver’s licenses: eligibility: required documentation. The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

That doesn't contradict what I said, little boi. Try reading my post again

ITS A FELONY.

You're kazzing again. :eusa_liar:

You said, "there is nothing in the process that connects the drivers license with the voter registration." And my post contradicts you.

ITS A FELONY.

You're kazzing again. :eusa_liar:

You said, "there is nothing in the process that connects the drivers license with the voter registration." And my post contradicts you.

Here's an interesting idea. I acknowledged Flopper's point and went on from there. You're still stuck on the prior point, little kiddie. Try reading the discussion and see if you can figure out what point I made.

Flopper won't admit that his claim is recent either, that California wasn't checking immigration status, but they started because Californians were about to need a passport to fly. He still won't admit to admitting that change is recent.

You bois go along and play now. You don't have one nut between you. When you can follow a discussion, your comments on is will be more interesting.

So Flopper, I acknowledged you were right that California is finally checking immigration documents. I didn't realize they finally started doing that. I was well aware of the Real ID issue. Are you going to man up and admit that what I said about California was true until they recently started doing that?

ITS A FELONY.

Since I don't live in California now and have not had a California drivers licence in the last 20 years, I don't know what they did in the past and and I don't think it's pertinent to the topic.

Since I don't live in California now and have not had a California drivers licence in the last 20 years, I don't know what they did in the past and and I don't think it's pertinent to the topic.

So you know that California become real ID compliant in 2018, but you don't know what the law was just over two years ago and don't care. Of course you don't. You have no integrity.

I had to Google that California is now real ID compliant because I don't follow it that closely and it changed two years ago. But you don't man up to that OK, kaz, it was that way but changed two years ago.

Of course that is totally relevant to the discussion.

They also had no process to go back and remove all the licenses they gave to illegals for all those years while they were not real ID compliant.

You sir, have no honor

So you know that California become real ID compliant in 2018, but you don't know what the law was just over two years ago and don't care. Of course you don't. You have no integrity.

I had to Google that California is now real ID compliant because I don't follow it that closely and it changed two years ago. But you don't man up to that OK, kaz, it was that way but changed two years ago.

They also had no process to go back and remove all the licenses they gave to illegals for all those years while they were not real ID compliant.

You sir, have no honor
I do not see how California's law in regard to driver's license 4 years ago has any relevance to Trump telling voters in North Carolina to vote twice in 2020. This thread has gone way off topic.

You sir, have no honor
I do not see how California's law in regard to driver's license 4 years ago has any relevance to Trump telling voters in North Carolina to vote twice in 2020. This thread has gone way off topic.

Two years ago. You can't read numbers?

It has to do with your lack of integrity. When something you are arguing changed, you should just say this changed recently in 2018, California now does check immigration documents, rather than pretending it was always that way

You sir, have no honor

It has to do with your lack of integrity. When something you are arguing changed, you should just say this changed recently in 2018, California now does check immigration documents, rather than pretending it was always that way
You just arguing for the sake arguing with no point, totally irrelevant to the topic.

You sir, have no honor

You just arguing for the sake arguing with no point, totally irrelevant to the topic.

You have no honor

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

:oops8:
Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
And precisely NOWHERE in there does Trump tell people to vote twice. Yet another epic fail for the OP.
Imbecile...

"Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if the system is as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote."

... that's a false statement that "they won't be able to vote" since even the best system won't know if people voted if their ballot arrives within 3 days after the election, which are still counted as long as they are postmarked by election day. Those people will have either voted twice, or at least tried to vote twice.

Either way,, that's a felony.

Also telling people to do that is a felony. North Carolina should charge Impeached Trump with a crime.
Fuck off and die little yellow coward illiterate. Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole. People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list. Poor little coward doesn’t know anything. As usual. You are bitch slapped and dismissed moron. As usual.
"Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole."

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

"So let them send it in and let them go vote"
______ one vote ^ __________ second vote ^

"People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list."

By then, they've already broken the law by voting twice. They're not off the hook simply because they got caught trying to vote twice.
Pathetic faggot coward. Where are the words “vote twice” asshole? Even when quoted the law and procedure you double down on the stupid. You’re getting your ass kicked. As usual bitch.
LOLOLOL

ShortBus, watch as I educate you...

1 + 1 = 2

One vote by mail plus one vote in person equals voting twice.

Savvy?
Yellow coward faggot bitch, watch as you get schooled again. You vote by mail. You fill out a provisional that isn’t a vote until counted. Which it will not be if your mail in ballot is received. That’s means 1+0=1. But you’re too stupid to understand so have your boyfriend explain it to you. You’re getting destroyed here.
ShortBus, here's the part you're too stupid to comprehend. It doesn't matter if the provisional ballot is deemed invalid and not counted -- the voter would have already voted twice by filling out and submitting a provisional ballot after mailing in another ballot.

Your moronic position is like saying it's not a crime to rob a bank if I don't get the money.

I already posted an article of a woman who was convicted of voter fraud even though her provisional ballot wasn't counted, because she filled out a provisional when she wasn't allowed to.

Of course, I'm saying this to a shvantz who's prove he can't count as high as two; so there's that.
Poor baby. Another poster already showed how stupid your story is. Not even close to relevant here. You are too stupid to understand that if your ballot has not been received it doesn't count. The state registrar even explains that this is legal and allowed and you triple down on the stupid. You're just pathetic.
LOL

Dumbfuck, it doesn't matter if the vote doesn't count for people who vote twice... they would have still voted twice and that's a felony. And no state registrar said it's legal. The idiot who claimed that was proven wrong by the very article he referenced. It cracks me up how retarded you cult45 freaks are that you can't understand that voting twice is illegal.
The only retard here is YOU dumbestfuck little yellow coward. You’ve been shown the procedure and had a registrar explain it and you still lie and lie and lie. Your idiocy is astounding. You have been owned and bitch lapped all over this thread. Keep running coward. Beating you down is so easy. You are dismissed bitch.
LOL

Dumbfuck, you're hallucinating again. No Registrar was quoted in this thread saying anything about this. Even officials from the state of North Carolina are saying what Impeached Trump is suggesting is illegal. Sadly, your intelligence to too subpar to comprehend any of this, reducing you to gumming at my balls and throw pre-K level insults amounting to, I know you are but what am I? And as always, you're not man enough to dismiss me.

Raleigh, N.C. – The following is a message to North Carolina voters from Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the North Carolina State Board of Elections:​
It is illegal to vote twice in an election. N.C.G.S. § 163-275(7) makes it a Class I felony for a voter, “with intent to commit a fraud to register or vote at more than one precinct or more than one time…in the same primary or election.” Attempting to vote twice in an election or soliciting someone to do so also is a violation of North Carolina law.​
There are numerous checks in place in North Carolina that prevent people from double voting. Electronic pollbooks with information about who has already voted are used at every early voting site. If a voter tries to check in who has already voted, they will be prevented from voting a regular ballot. A voter will be offered a provisional ballot if they insist on voting, and this ballot will be researched after Election Day to determine whether it should be counted.​
On Election Day, voters who have voted absentee are removed from the pollbook, which is updated before voting starts at 6:30 a.m. Absentee ballots that are received on Election Day are not counted until after the election, and this prevents double voting.​
Also, the State Board conducts audits after each election that check voter history against ballots cast and would detect if someone tries to vote more than once in an election. Because absentee ballots and early voting ballots are retrievable, if someone tries to get around the system, their ballot can be retrieved and not counted, so it will not affect the outcome of an election.​
The State Board has a dedicated investigations team that investigates allegations of double voting, which are referred to prosecutors when warranted.​
If you request an absentee by-mail ballot but decide later that you would like to vote in person instead, you may. You should discard your absentee ballot. Do not send it back in.​
If you have already placed your ballot in the mail but are not sure whether it has been accepted by your county board of elections, North Carolina offers a few ways to check the status of your absentee by-mail ballot without leaving your home.​
Voters can:​
  1. Check your voter record at the State Board’s Voter Search Tool to find out whether your ballot was accepted by your county board of elections. This information will appear in the voter record after a ballot has been accepted.
  2. Sign up for BallotTrax, when it launches in the next few days, to track your ballot through the system. BallotTrax is a new service that will allow voters to track their ballot through the mail and confirm receipt by the county board of elections, much like they can track their online order or pizza delivery. When it launches, a link will be available at NCSBE.gov.
  3. Contact your county board of elections if you have questions about your ballot status.
The State Board office strongly discourages people from showing up at the polls on Election Day to check whether their absentee ballot was counted. That is not necessary, and it would lead to longer lines and the possibility of spreading COVID-19.​
North Carolina elections officials encourage voters to request their ballot as soon as possible and return it as soon as they are ready to do so. By doing so, you can track your ballot and ensure your vote counts.​
Your utter stupidity is ringing loud and clear fag boy. Lying doesn’t help you yellow coward bitch. You’ve been destroyed all over here. Even running away from YOUR CLAIM that Trump TOLD people to vote twice. Which you never showed idiot. You are dismissed soiboy. Though beating you senseless in front of your boyfriend would be easy. You’re pathetic.:auiqs.jpg::fu:
LOLOL

Of course I showed where Impeached Trump encouraged people to vote twice. It's adorable how you think others are responsible for your ignorance.
No you didn’t you illiterate asshole. You said Trump TOLD people to vote twice. You showed NOTHING backing your false claim. Now moving the goal posts and saying he “encouraged it”. Utter and epic fail. You got caught lying and now you’re throwing a tantrum. Your ignorance is exceeded only by your cowardice. You’re bitch slapped and dismissed proven liar.
LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking retard, you actually make me laugh out loud.

Again, he told people to votd by mail AND vote in person.

Mail ............ 1 vote
In person .... 1 vote

1 + 1 = 2

I know that extremely complex math for cons so you probably need help figuring it out.

:abgg2q.jpg:
The dems are claiming that you can't vote twice......if any Trump supporter is able to doesn't that say that the dems claims of not being able to vote twice is wrong? I still have my voter id from South Carolina from years ago..I wonder if they would let me vote by mail?

Forum List

Back