Trump told Israel, he's been to the middle east.....LOLOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The President Just Told a Room of Israelis That He "Just Got Back From the Middle East"
Another great moment for America courtesy of President Donald Trump, who is in Jerusalem meeting with Israeli leaders—who, I guess, he does not consider Middle Eastern because they are not Arabs:

Can somebody, anybody put a book in this man's hand and at least pretend he knows how to read?

And this guy had the nerve to own his own University? No wonder it failed.

The President Just Told a Room of Israelis That He "Just Got Back From the Middle East"
Another great moment for America courtesy of President Donald Trump, who is in Jerusalem meeting with Israeli leaders—who, I guess, he does not consider Middle Eastern because they are not Arabs:

Can somebody, anybody put a book in this man's hand and at least pretend he knows how to read?

Trump keeps proving what a fool he is.

He thought Israel was somewhere near Brooklyn. What an embarrassment this bung is, Jesus H.

maybe he thought it was one of the 57 states :dunno:

and FWIW - the hysteria over everything just makes this actual gaffe part of the "white noise" that the public is now ignoring

except that it will likely cost y'all in the next election

so, there's that...

Total tool..

e7be65e12820628f39cc95414cbb2305.jpg

Fuck No we are not forgetting ...Fiftieth Anniversary of a Middle East Pearl Harbor style attack is coming up....

June 8, 1967 – Israel deliberately attacked the USS Liberty in international waters, killing 34 U.S. sailors and wounding more than 170

To funny ..

Israel is Western in culture. That's why the Arab world hates him. Food Allah you guys look like such petty fools. The world is getting fixed in every way by this man any you clowns sit on the sidelines mocking every advancement.

Forum List

Back