Trump told by Rosenstien he is not a target in the Mueller investigation.

“Target” is actually a specific legal term. “Subject” is another which he could be. This reflects an indirect investigation. It also doesn’t mean Trump wouldn’t become a target later in the investigation

What I find rather pathetic about this thread is that you asshats are always saying the entire investigation is bullshit, but when the narrative of the investigation is more favorable to Trump, you pretend the investigation actually is legitimate. You cherry pick like a bunch of children.
This thread does not in any way claim that the witch hunt is legitimate.
Uh yeah it does. Trump not being a current “target” does not mean he is off the hook. What Mueller is examining is his campaign’s involvement with Russian meddling. That simply means Trump himself isn’t being directly investigated.

So the Cohen investigation is really a desperate witch hunt to get dirt on Trump? :itsok:
It’s not actually, because his campaign is being investigated. All this means is that he directly isn’t CURRENTLY being investigated. As stated, Mueller did not rule out making Trump direct target in the future. For now he is a “subject”.

It’s such legal nuance you and Trump are too dumb to understand.

“Target” is actually a specific legal term. “Subject” is another which he could be. This reflects an indirect investigation. It also doesn’t mean Trump wouldn’t become a target later in the investigation

What I find rather pathetic about this thread is that you asshats are always saying the entire investigation is bullshit, but when the narrative of the investigation is more favorable to Trump, you pretend the investigation actually is legitimate. You cherry pick like a bunch of children.
Uh yeah it does. Trump not being a current “target” does not mean he is off the hook. What Mueller is examining is his campaign’s involvement with Russian meddling. That simply means Trump himself isn’t being directly investigated.

So the Cohen investigation is really a desperate witch hunt to get dirt on Trump? :itsok:
It’s not actually, because his campaign is being investigated. All this means is that he directly isn’t CURRENTLY being investigated. As stated, Mueller did not rule out making Trump direct target in the future. For now he is a “subject”.

I'm sorry I was distracted by Trump still being the president and the GOP still in control of the House and Senate. What were you fantasizing about?

I'm sorry I was distracted by Trump still being the president and the GOP still in control of the House and Senate. What were you fantasizing about?
Oh I’m approaching the actual reality of the situation. See, charges won’t be brought until the investigation is over. I know you’re too dumb to be a lawyer, but it doesn’t take one to know investigations of this scale may take a year or two to complete.

Oh and Dems will take the House in the November election. You do know that election happens every two years right?

Oh I’m approaching the actual reality of the situation. See, charges won’t be brought until the investigation is over. I know you’re too dumb to be a lawyer, but it doesn’t take one to know investigations of this scale may take a year or two to complete.

Oh and Dems will take the House in the November election. You do know that election happens every two years right?

You got Trump this time eh :auiqs.jpg:

It’s not my fault you’re too dumb to understand the law.

And this election will net the same results of Obama's midterm election. Just like nearly every other midterm in history.

You got Trump this time eh :auiqs.jpg:
Yep! Now you’re catching on!

What is your IQ "Billy"?

Just broke on Bloomberg.
TWO WEEKS AGO

It leaked that he was told he was a SUBJECT in the special counsel investigation.....

That ain't good.....

What took so long for TRUMP TV-Fox to tell you?

It broke on Bloomberg today, seems you have reading comprehension issues.
it might have broken on bloomberg today, and I just saw Cavuto mention it, but it broke over a week ago, in the press... we had a thread or two on it, if memory serves me....

Just broke on Bloomberg.
TWO WEEKS AGO

It leaked that he was told he was a SUBJECT in the special counsel investigation.....

That ain't good.....

it might have broken on bloomberg today, and I just saw Cavuto mention it, but it broke over a week ago, in the press... we had a thread or two on it, if memory serves me....
Why the fuck are you watching Cavuto?

Evil Fox News viewer! Explains your gullibility right? Pleb

How many threads per day are required to apply soothing caresses to the RW butthurt over the Mueller probe?

If you have been paying attention and you don't think Trump has obstructed justice, then there is no excuse for you.

If you are poised to.believe a word that comes out of Trump's mouth, then there is no excuse for you.

And this election will net the same results of Obama's midterm election. Just like nearly every other midterm in history.
Yes, but I’m betting this one will be bigger than 2010, which admittedly, was a big victory for republicans.

What is your IQ "Billy"?

Are you suggesting my name isn’t Billy?

How many threads per day are required to apply soothing caresses to the RW butthurt over the Mueller probe?

If you have been paying attention and you don't think Trump has obstructed justice, then there is no excuse for you.

If you are poised to.believe a word that comes out of Trump's mouth, then there is no excuse for you.
This is my first thread on the subject. Perhaps some Sesame Street Count episodes would be in order to remind you that 1 comes many.

Just broke on Bloomberg.
TWO WEEKS AGO

That ain't good.....

Why the fuck are you watching Cavuto?

Evil Fox News viewer! Explains your gullibility right? Pleb
i try to watch a half hour here and there on FOX every day, so I know what foolishness they are using to brainwash their followers....it keeps me on my toes....for arguing here! :D

Forum List

Back