Trump to leave NK summit Tuesday instead of Wednesday

So what you're saying is that Obama's deal with Iran was a fraud nand which country got rid of their Nukes because the US asked ?

Read up on Operation Downfall and you will understand why using the bombs in Japan saved lives.

The Iran deal slowed down the Iran nuke program.

Libya gave up their nukes and then we took out their leader. And then Bolton told NK they should follow the Libya model! :21::21::21:

I am well aware of the history of WWII in the Pacific theater, one of the things we Marines love is our history.
You lie. No such thing as a libstained Marine.

Only liberals have a problem with POTUS getting the worlds most dangerous nut case to behave
Liberals want harm to come to the USA in a variety of forms all over some social justice emotionalism baloney

Huh this POTUS is the world's most dangerous nut case! He proves it every single day!
He makes America greater everyday and to you liberal USA haters he is a nut case for doing so

No he is a nutcase, because he is a fucking bizarre nutcase, no other reason! You do know your deranged Orange Emperor I a limousine liberal do you not! Wait until he flips out single payer health care and you jump on his teeny Orange weenie to drink more of his piss!
Another worthless crying leftist traitor in tears.

Snowflake is that the best you got? What am I saying, of course it is.

What's the rush? Jeez. Could it be he realized he got played by Lil Kim?
US officials are portraying this as the talks "moving quick" (without saying whether any deals have been reached).
I don't think Trump got played though. I think it will be announced tonight or Tuesday that North Korea will destroy all its nuclear weapons.
Trump leaving summit with North Korea early as talks go quicker than planned
I would be very surprised if North Korea destroys all its nukes.
I'll be very surprised if Kim gives an inch.
He gave up his nukes last night.
That's more than an inch.
Please point out agreements to get rid of north korean nukes.

I'll wait.
What part of denuclearize do you not understand?
Please show agreements to denuclearize North Korea. Not some vague promise with no time table or clear track. A real disarmament agreement on paper.

The bulk of the negotiations were already hammer out between U.S. and NK diplomats over the last several weeks.

All that Trump and lil Kim have left to do is to formally shake hands and sign the agreement. .... :cool:
But Trump wasn't there so how can he get credit for negotiating a deal?

We should be giving credit to the US and NK diplomats for doing the actual negotiations.
Yeah, they're like CEO's who delegate responsibility and gets more stuff done than having to do everything themselves.

Hey dipshit, I was right. tRump gave up our joint exercises with South Korea. What did Kim give up?

Nothing.

Cheeto Jesus failed.
Three hostages, but they were Korean-Americans so maybe they don't count...dipshit.

The 2 Progressive posters are working overtime here. You keep nailing him -- or her
If that's what you are getting outta this you need a brain transplant or something.

It's not over yet, don't let your KJU solidarity haircut grow out.
LMAO! Who's orange god was just patting Kim on the butt?

Another thread where the libs are left shaking their heads
at what real American Leadership looks like.

Yeah, they're like CEO's who delegate responsibility and gets more stuff done than having to do everything themselves.
Which is not negotiating a deal yourself, agreed?

I am sure you have no problems with CEO's taking credit for your achievements like it is their own -- especially if you worship those in power -- I don't

He deserves it after doing what no other administration has even come remotely close to doing.

NK would have met with any president -- it isn't like past presidents were begging NK to meet with them and NK refused -- You think Reagan was begging NK to meet with him and they refused?

Do you not understand why the policy towards talks with NK has been bi-partisan for so long? Do you not understand why the GOP freaked out when Obama said he would meet with Kim? and Obama was willing to do it without giving Kim head first

Hey dipshit, I was right. tRump gave up our joint exercises with South Korea. What did Kim give up?

Nothing.

Cheeto Jesus failed.
Three hostages, but they were Korean-Americans so maybe they don't count...dipshit.
Again for the slow of thinking:. Every president has gotten hostages released.
Just don't say stupid shit. You'll get spanked again.
Lol, don't be stupider than you have to be.

Learn it
Love it
Live it

He deserves it after doing what no other administration has even come remotely close to doing.

NK would have met with any president -- it isn't like past presidents were begging NK to meet with them and NK refused -- You think Reagan was begging NK to meet with him and they refused?

Do you not understand why the policy towards talks with NK has been bi-partisan for so long? Do you not understand why the GOP freaked out when Obama said he would meet with Kim? and Obama was willing to do it without giving Kim head first

Presidents are measured on progress. At the end of the day I've seen only President make progress with NK.

So what you're saying is that Obama's deal with Iran was a fraud nand which country got rid of their Nukes because the US asked ?

Read up on Operation Downfall and you will understand why using the bombs in Japan saved lives.

The Iran deal slowed down the Iran nuke program.

Libya gave up their nukes and then we took out their leader. And then Bolton told NK they should follow the Libya model! :21::21::21:

I am well aware of the history of WWII in the Pacific theater, one of the things we Marines love is our history.
You lie. No such thing as a libstained Marine.

Don’t be jealous. Not everyone has what it takes to be a Marine...the world needs sheep for us to protect!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Presidents are measured on progress. At the end of the day I've seen only President make progress with NK.
How many defense reports have been issued saying that NK is in compliance with the deal -- and when those reports get issued, would you consider that progress?

After you answer that -- tell me how the Iran deal wasn't progress?

I'll wait while you be hypocritical:aug08_031:

How many defense reports have been issued saying that NK is in compliance with the deal -- and when those reports get issued, would you consider that progress?

After you answer that -- tell me how the Iran deal wasn't progress?

I'll wait while you be hypocritical:aug08_031:
Unless they allow US inspectors I don't give a fuck about what their so called inspection teams have to say about Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Looks like Trump and Kim both got a propaganda win. Not surprising, we know why Trump gave NK something they've been after for decades.

Anyway, who knows, maybe this turns into something but we've been down this road before without putting our flags together or sharing the world stage with NK. I hope we at least got a thank you letter.

Nothing.

Cheeto Jesus failed.

The 2 Progressive posters are working overtime here. You keep nailing him -- or her
If that's what you are getting outta this you need a brain transplant or something.

It's not over yet, don't let your KJU solidarity haircut grow out.
but what ever happened to the Russian invasion of N.Korea?....did Maxine put Putin in his place?

Trump was once again an embarrassment on the world stage.
yeah standing up for our country is a horrible thing

It’s not a horrible thing. But when it is only talk and bullshit patriotism it is a NOTHING.

Trump cares about Trump. End of story.
So he ends the Korean War and gets a signed agreement to denuke N.Korea, and he does this for free.
No piles of cash to bribe Little Kim either.

Weird.....sounds like he really cares about alot of people.

For the Record:

Chronology of U.S.-North Korean Nuclear and Missile Diplomacy | Arms Control Association

Forum List

Back