Trump To Kim Jong-un: "I Too Have A Nuclear Button And It's Bigger & More Powerful, And It Works"

Well, for myself, I am tired of fake POTUS's kowtowing, bowing, groveling and in general not being themselves. And most of the USA felt the same way..hence him being where he is. I adored JFK, but..Camelot is dead. Gone forever. So...having someone who isn't afraid to speak his mind, give back what is dished and is putting our veterans first and doing all that he said he planned to do..IS being POTUS. Maybe you want the fake flowery phrases. I don't.
I want a stable in control President.
He’s not even close.
He is doing what he said he would do. He also is a businessman FIRST, not a politician. Which is what is needed now since politicians are what fucked up this country. Some of what he wants to do or does, I don't agree with. But when he does a tweet like the one he did today? I snicker and laugh because FatBoi isn't used to being nose thumbed. It's about time someone had the gonads to do it.

Well, for myself, I am tired of fake POTUS's kowtowing, bowing, groveling and in general not being themselves. And most of the USA felt the same way..hence him being where he is. I adored JFK, but..Camelot is dead. Gone forever. So...having someone who isn't afraid to speak his mind, give back what is dished and is putting our veterans first and doing all that he said he planned to do..IS being POTUS. Maybe you want the fake flowery phrases. I don't.
He’s not even close.

You want a pussy, after Obama we needed a president with some balls that was not affraid to slug it out with wackos like lil Kim or critics like the media and fat libtard Rossie o Donnell
You think Trump has balls?
He’s scared to death of the Russian investigation. His aides say he’s constantly screaming about it in the Oval Office.

Rosie O Donnell?
Like she’s in the public eye these days.
You sound like a real old coot. An Archie Bunker type..

Yep, it's impeachment time.

Go ahead and impeach him and the point would be?
Make him accountable for his crimes for starters.
So interesting you don’t even want to know if your president is a crook.
He does not act like an innocent man.
Maybe because he’s not.
Ever think of that?
Ever think at all?
And you actually think Hillary is NOT a crook herself??? Really??? And she is a murderer to boot. Benghazi anyone? Hello? Sniper fire liaress? Knock knock? Hello?
Do I act a certain way? Is that how you judge someone?

He’s not even close.
He is doing what he said he would do. He also is a businessman FIRST, not a politician. Which is what is needed now since politicians are what fucked up this country. Some of what he wants to do or does, I don't agree with. But when he does a tweet like the one he did today? I snicker and laugh because FatBoi isn't used to being nose thumbed. It's about time someone had the gonads to do it.
Taunting an unstable nuclear power isn’t cute or productive.
The ironic part Trump is just as unstable as he is.
Your business man point is off the mark too.
He understood zilch about the tax bill.
Nada. He even said he’ll lose money on it.
Hes not very smart and refuses to educate himself.
The only thing he’s good at is conning people. He conned you.
He’s a lunatic, a lying lunatic. They’re the most dangerous one’s.

Trump can afford to taunt this NK wacko because...
Who the fuck is crazy enough to taunt a wacko with nukes?? :dunno:

When you got more that fly?? Could that possibly be it....
Have you lost all concept of how a president is supposed to act?
The excuses you make for this lunatic is stunning.

We're you even born during Regaen?

How does a president supposed to act anyways, Jesus for the millionth time Trump is just a blue collar guy with alot of money .
I lived thru the senile one’s both terms.
Yes thru the Iran Contra Scandal etc.

Blue Collar?
Ha ha
He inherited millions from his father.
Blue collar.
Now I know what I’m dealing here with you.
You’re nuts.

Oh please once again he acts like a normal blue collar guy with a lot of money ,3 wife's, brags out the ying yang , talks locker room talk, makes fun of a disabled person , says Mexicans sends us their rapist and thugs....

Yup your average blue collar guy nothing I never heard before at work the past 30 or so years .

“North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!”

:lmao:

The thing with Trump is that he is the president that actually says what we are all thinking and wish our president would say.
You wish our president hasn't the dignity to act like an adult?
I believe you.

Maybe because he’s not.
Ever think of that?
Ever think at all?
And you actually think Hillary is NOT a crook herself??? Really??? And she is a murderer to boot. Benghazi anyone? Hello? Sniper fire liaress? Knock knock? Hello?
Oh please stop lying. Hillary was exonerated by 12 Benghazi investigations. Didn’t that fact reach you?
Watch too much Fox?
Hillary was/ is no crook. Trump is.
She would have been a great president. She wouldn’t have most of the world hating us like they do Trump.
She wouldn’t be letting polluters do their dirty work like the unstable one is.

He’s not even close.

He didn't con me btw I didn't vote for him but I damn happy what he has done ..

Tax cut
Gorsuch
Mandate tax gone
Stalled or got rid of Obama's assnine EPA rules and regulations.
Go rid of the Paris accord
Trolls the media all the time
Makes liberals cry..

Those are all positive things

Who the fuck is crazy enough to taunt a wacko with nukes?? :dunno:

When you got more that fly?? Could that possibly be it....
Have you lost all concept of how a president is supposed to act?
The excuses you make for this lunatic is stunning.

We're you even born during Regaen?

How does a president supposed to act anyways, Jesus for the millionth time Trump is just a blue collar guy with alot of money .
I lived thru the senile one’s both terms.
Yes thru the Iran Contra Scandal etc.

Blue Collar?
Ha ha
He inherited millions from his father.
Blue collar.
Now I know what I’m dealing here with you.
You’re nuts.

Oh please once again he acts like a normal blue collar guy with a lot of money ,3 wife's, brags out the ying yang , talks locker room talk, makes fun of a disabled person , says Mexicans sends us their rapist and thugs....

Yup your average blue collar guy nothing I never heard before at work the past 30 or so years .
Blue collar to you is someone that inherits millions, sits on gold plated toilet bowls and has lived a pampered life.
Is that the life you lead?
You’re ridiculous.

He’s not even close.

Tax cut
Gorsuch
Mandate tax gone
Makes liberals cry..

Assinine EPA rules?
Like keeping our waterways and rivers clean?
Like keeping our air clean?
You’re fucking crazy.

Maybe because he’s not.
Ever think of that?
Ever think at all?
Oh please stop lying. Hillary was exonerated by 12 Benghazi investigations. Didn’t that fact reach you?
Watch too much Fox?
She would have been a great president. She wouldn’t have most of the world hating us like they do Trump.

She got off by Loretta Lynch?... please Hillary was guilty as hell and should of gone to jail...

Hillary's always been corrupt just a master crook and staying out of trouble

Lol.....this is the best president ever. His trolling of that little North Korean commie is pure gold. He tweeted this out 35 minutes ago.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
6:49 PM · Jan 2, 2018

MIC DROP: President Trump's Crushing Response to North Korean Rocket Man's Latest Nuclear Threat – True Pundit

Stupid cheers stupid. You guys are the best example to describe "the ugly american".

Trump was begged by his daughter and staff not to pull out of the Paris Accord. We look horrendous being the world’s 2nd biggest polluter and pulling out.
He was laughed at during his Asian trip by world leaders pushing coal.

He’s not even close.

Tax cut
Gorsuch
Mandate tax gone
Makes liberals cry..

Assinine EPA rules?
Like keeping our waterways and rivers clean?
Like keeping our air clean?
You’re fucking crazy.

You do know obama was over reaching it right? Once again tell my why should Washington regulate rain puddles 2,000 miles away in Wyoming? Obama was using knee jerk junk science to fast track regulations in to hurt small business

Maybe because he’s not.
Ever think of that?
Ever think at all?
Watch too much Fox?
You and I can bicker til the cows come home but it doesn't change the fact that he is POTUS and you have to deal with it. You and I are kin...like that, too, or not. You are american. So am I. I am for the USA. We do not have a monarchy. We have to go with who is in office that the PEOPLE put there. Our kin. Fellow Americans. Period.
And, she was not exonerated. She bought her way out. If you can't admit that, then there is seriously something wrong with you. ANYONE but her in office. ANYONE. And we got that anyone, didn't we?
Deal with it.

Maybe because he’s not.
Ever think of that?
Ever think at all?
Watch too much Fox?

She got off by Loretta Lynch?... please Hillary was guilty as hell and should of gone to jail...

Hilarious you believe everything your right wing media has lied to you about Hillary. She spent her whole life working for children and families. Since her early 20’s. While trump has spent his whole life working to enrich himself by defrauding small businessmen.

Children and families vs defrauding Americans...
Boy tough choice on that one.

Look at that folks ^^^ another idiot who thinks it matters if we have 1000 nukes to their 5...

2s0blvo.jpg

Millions still get incinerated if there's a nuclear exchange. Possibly tens of millions.

Once again fruit loops how the fuck he going to get it anywhere?

He doesn't have the technology yet..

View attachment 169314

^^^^^

Faun throwing once again another temper tantrum

He has nukes, dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Try a bigger font next time.

And once again dumb fuck how is he going to get them anywhere?
^^^ a moron who's never heard of a plane. <smh>

Not to mention, he's working on long range missiles and it's not exactly known how close to ready he is. And if he launched missiles that weren't ready for prime time, they could inadvertently hit China or Japan or anywhere in that region.

There's nothing to be gained by poking a lunatic armed with nukes.

A plane, You watching red dawn to many times or something? Tell us what kind of bomber does North Have now in your fantasy world that can go 9,300 miles one way to Los Angeles or 2,000 miles to Japan?

Edit: lol I just look it up NK just has a il~28 bomber built in the 1950s with a range of only a 1,000 miles ....yea that will slip under Japan's radar screens

Ilyushin Il-28 - Wikipedia

Great. :eusa_doh:

^^^ another dumbfucking conservative who doesn’t know the difference between a mile and a kilometer.

:lmao:

Not to mention, imbecile, who said anything about a bomber? They have commercial flights that can reach the West Coast.

North Korea maintains the initiative on the world stage. Such 'twit' outbursts only emphasize the situation.

Maybe because he’s not.
Ever think of that?
Ever think at all?
Watch too much Fox?
You and I can bicker til the cows come home but it doesn't change the fact that he is POTUS and you have to deal with it. You and I are kin...like that, too, or not. You are american. So am I. I am for the USA. We do not have a monarchy. We have to go with who is in office that the PEOPLE put there. Our kin. Fellow Americans. Period.
And, she was not exonerated. She bought her way out. If you can't admit that, then there is seriously something wrong with you. ANYONE but her in office. ANYONE. And we got that anyone, didn't we?
Deal with it.
How did Hilary buy her way out of Benghazi when the committees were run by mostly republicans and they found her innocent of any wrongdoing.
You’re not very well informed. That’s obvious..

Maybe because he’s not.
Ever think of that?
Ever think at all?
Watch too much Fox?

Hilarious you believe everything your right wing media has lied to you about Hillary. She spent her whole life working for children and families. Since her early 20’s. While trump has spent his whole life working to enrich himself by defrauding small businessmen.

Children and families vs defrauding Americans...
Boy tough choice on that one.
She is a liar, a thief, and mentally/physically ill. You are brainwashed. Yes, i can admit Trump is not the greatest, but it beats her being in that chair. And like I said...you have to deal with it until it is time to vote again. Then we all have to deal with whomever gets in there. Its just the way it is.

Forum List

Back