Trump To Kim Jong-un: "I Too Have A Nuclear Button And It's Bigger & More Powerful, And It Works"

“North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!”

:lmao:

The thing with Trump is that he is the president that actually says what we are all thinking and wish our president would say.
We are NOT all thinking the same way Trump is. Only a small minority are.

Go ahead and impeach him and the point would be?
Make him accountable for his crimes for starters.
So interesting you don’t even want to know if your president is a crook.
He does not act like an innocent man.
Maybe because he’s not.
Ever think of that?
Ever think at all?
And you actually think Hillary is NOT a crook herself??? Really??? And she is a murderer to boot. Benghazi anyone? Hello? Sniper fire liaress? Knock knock? Hello?
Do I act a certain way? Is that how you judge someone?
Oh please stop lying. Hillary was exonerated by 12 Benghazi investigations. Didn’t that fact reach you?
Watch too much Fox?
Hillary was/ is no crook. Trump is.
She would have been a great president. She wouldn’t have most of the world hating us like they do Trump.
She wouldn’t be letting polluters do their dirty work like the unstable one is.
You and I can bicker til the cows come home but it doesn't change the fact that he is POTUS and you have to deal with it. You and I are kin...like that, too, or not. You are american. So am I. I am for the USA. We do not have a monarchy. We have to go with who is in office that the PEOPLE put there. Our kin. Fellow Americans. Period.
And, she was not exonerated. She bought her way out. If you can't admit that, then there is seriously something wrong with you. ANYONE but her in office. ANYONE. And we got that anyone, didn't we?
Deal with it.
How did Hilary buy her way out of Benghazi when the committees were run by mostly republicans and they found her innocent of any wrongdoing.
You’re not very well informed. That’s obvious..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lol.....this is the best president ever. His trolling of that little North Korean commie is pure gold. He tweeted this out 35 minutes ago.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
6:49 PM · Jan 2, 2018

MIC DROP: President Trump's Crushing Response to North Korean Rocket Man's Latest Nuclear Threat – True Pundit

Stupid cheers stupid. You guys are the best example to describe "the ugly american".
Good call. They are “ ugly Americans” and I bet they don’t get the reference.

Yep, it's impeachment time.

Go ahead and impeach him and the point would be?
Maybe because he’s not.
Ever think of that?
Ever think at all?
And you actually think Hillary is NOT a crook herself??? Really??? And she is a murderer to boot. Benghazi anyone? Hello? Sniper fire liaress? Knock knock? Hello?
Oh please stop lying. Hillary was exonerated by 12 Benghazi investigations. Didn’t that fact reach you?
Watch too much Fox?
She would have been a great president. She wouldn’t have most of the world hating us like they do Trump.
You and I can bicker til the cows come home but it doesn't change the fact that he is POTUS and you have to deal with it. You and I are kin...like that, too, or not. You are american. So am I. I am for the USA. We do not have a monarchy. We have to go with who is in office that the PEOPLE put there. Our kin. Fellow Americans. Period.
And, she was not exonerated. She bought her way out. If you can't admit that, then there is seriously something wrong with you. ANYONE but her in office. ANYONE. And we got that anyone, didn't we?
Deal with it.
Hillary bought her way out of the Benghazi investigations? All 8 of them? And which Republicans did she pay off?

Trump was begged by his daughter and staff not to pull out of the Paris Accord. We look horrendous being the world’s 2nd biggest polluter and pulling out.
He was laughed at during his Asian trip by world leaders pushing coal.

The Paris Accord had nothing to do with pollution

I am done discussing something that neither one of us will agree on. Continue to think she is oh so perfect. I will take our flawed POTUS and laugh when he does human things like telling RocketMan his button is bigger and works. :lol:

Maybe because he’s not.
Ever think of that?
Ever think at all?
Watch too much Fox?
Deal with it.
How did Hilary buy her way out of Benghazi when the committees were run by mostly republicans and they found her innocent of any wrongdoing.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
So you have no answer. Just what I thought.
Thanks for playing

Maybe because he’s not.
Ever think of that?
Ever think at all?
Watch too much Fox?

She got off by Loretta Lynch?... please Hillary was guilty as hell and should of gone to jail...

Hillary's always been corrupt just a master crook and staying out of trouble
Hilarious you believe everything your right wing media has lied to you about Hillary. She spent her whole life working for children and families. Since her early 20’s. While trump has spent his whole life working to enrich himself by defrauding small businessmen.

Children and families vs defrauding Americans...
Boy tough choice on that one.
She is a liar, a thief, and mentally/physically ill.
That sounds more like trump.

View attachment 169258
What a child. Like two 3rd graders taunting each other on the jungle gym.
Wrong. KJU is dead serious, while Trump is mocking him.

This is infuriating, humiliating, embarrassing to KJU at home before his own people. Trump is calling him out, but the little fat boy has no stick to back up his bravado. It is a brilliant ploy, Trump is playing him like a fiddle on a lifetime of meeting with people, being able to read them and get inside their head. Trump has the balls of a rhinoceros. If you think most of the other world leaders aren't watching and admitting to themselves Trump has more stones than all of them put together, don't kid yourself. And the rest are realizing that Trump is a man to respect and take seriously. Note to Iran. Little Kim is at wits end with his people on what to say and do next because no one has ever stood up to him before! Kim is a fat little spoiled CHILD and Trump is treating him just like one. Meantime the pressure at home just keeps building and building, especially now that SK has pulled the plug on his oil shipments.

Kim knows he doesn't dare take first blood in this standoff, and the point will be reached soon where internal pressures are going to cause this little fat regime to implode. Trump is just waiting him out on a duel of attrition.
Trump has the brains of a Downs Syndrome child.
Will you idiots be happy when he starts a nuclear war?
She was so right all along: he is not fit for the office.

Watch too much Fox?
Deal with it.
Thanks for playing
And thanks for wanting to play but failing.
Do continue on with your Hillary Worship. It's about as entertaining as trumps tweets. ;)

I am done discussing something that neither one of us will agree on. Continue to think she is oh so perfect. I will take our flawed POTUS and laugh when he does human things like telling RocketMan his button is bigger and works. :lol:
Never said she was perfect so stop lying.
You laugh because we have a buffoon as a president.
Have you listened tonite to what former diplomats, former national security advisers, former intelligence officers have said about Trump’s childish dangerous rants?
Probably not.
You think it’s funny.
Wel nuclear war isn’t funny and McMaster and Kelly better sit down lard ass and explain it to him real soon.

Lol.....this is the best president ever. His trolling of that little North Korean commie is pure gold. He tweeted this out 35 minutes ago.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

MIC DROP: President Trump's Crushing Response to North Korean Rocket Man's Latest Nuclear Threat – True Pundit

Stupid cheers stupid. You guys are the best example to describe "the ugly american".

Oh i get the reference, Americans think we're Superior to any country on Earth

*Srugs*

Of course we are

00127D84-EFE9-4F1B-9793-9FB1C92AB383.jpeg
Watch too much Fox?
Deal with it.
Thanks for playing
And thanks for wanting to play but failing.
Do continue on with your Hillary Worship. It's about as entertaining as trumps tweets. ;)
I’m not the one that didn’t know that the GOP found no evidence of wrong doing with Hillary.
That would be you.

And you like that moron’s tweets?
He lies in almost every one of them. But no big deal if POTUS lies every day.

Have you listened tonite to what former diplomats, former national security advisers, former intelligence officers have said about Trump’s childish dangerous rants?
Probably not.
You think it’s funny.
Wel nuclear war isn’t funny and McMaster and Kelly better sit down lard ass and explain it to him real soon.

I think it's funny that Trump trolls rocket man , no one has ever dared do this to him before, ( it's like the bratty kid who never has been spanked) I hope Trump's messes with Lil Kim's mind so much so he starts a war and then we can end the Korean war once and for good

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

*Srugs*

Of course we are

Keep thinking that.
Obesity yes we lead.
Gun crimes and crimes we lead.
Uninsured yes we lead.
Homelessness yes we lead.
Shitty education and expensive yes we lead.
Natural disasters yes we lead.
Fallen soldiers yes we lead.
Wounded soldiers yes we did.
Drugs use, yes we lead...
I can go on for ever. What keeps this country afloat is the brains that stem from immigration and from all the wars that we created to prosper.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

*Srugs*

Of course we are

We’re far from other countries in many ways. We’re the only industrial country in the world that doesn’t have a national healthcare plan. And we pay the most for pharmaceuticals by far.
Yeah America. We’re #1.

Probably not.
You think it’s funny.

I think it's funny that Trump trolls rocket man , no one has ever dared do this to him before, ( it's like the bratty kid who never has been spanked) I hope Trump's messes with Lil Kim's mind so much so he starts a war and then we can end the Korean war once and for good
Ok it’s official. You’re out of your freaking mind thinking nuclear war is a good thing.
Give a deplorable enough rope and they ALWAYS hang themselves.
Always.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

*Srugs*

Of course we are

Keep thinking that.
Obesity yes we lead.
Gun crimes and crimes we lead.
Uninsured yes we lead.
Homelessness yes we lead.
Shitty education and expensive yes we lead.
Natural disasters yes we lead.
Fallen soldiers yes we lead.
Wounded soldiers yes we did.
Drugs use, yes we lead...
I can go on for ever. What keeps this country afloat is the brains that stem from immigration and from all the wars that we created to prosper.

Not my fault you live in a blue city , I don't even lock my doors at night

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

*Srugs*

Of course we are

We’re far from other countries in many ways. We’re the only industrial country in the world that doesn’t have a national healthcare plan. And we pay the most for pharmaceuticals by far.
Yeah America. We’re #1.
I grew up in a third world country. 2 things I never had to worry about: health and education.
The US has money to spend on wars, space, and none for health?!!

Forum List

Back