Trump to Hannity: under my watch in 18 months not 1 American was killed in Afghanistan, compare that with NY under Letitia James & soft on crime libs

Why did Trump build a plan that relied on the Afghan forces to protect our withdrawal?
In the Accords, the ones Trump let the Taliban mostly ignore, peace talks between the two was one of the condition that never were enforce. I'm sure there must have been some resentment on our Afghan allies part seeing the American and our EU allied not being killed while they skedaddled all while the Afghan's were being killed. Had the condition been enforced Afghanistan might look different today.

You know nothing about his plan, only what the MSM tells you. Your contributions on this site are those of a child. Please contribute something worthwhile.

Maybe you can explain his plan where he had only 2500 troops to protect our withdrawal and rely on the Afghans to protect us?

Why did Trump make no provisions to withdraw our equipment?

Maybe you can explain his plan where he had only 2500 troops to protect our withdrawal and rely on the Afghans to protect us?

Oh come on, he didn't really have a plan. Remember back in November, right after Faux announced his defeat to the country, he ordered the complete withdrawal of all our troops by Jan 15, 2021. Of course he flip flopped on that once the military told him what a shit show that would be, and revised the order to the 2500 minimum force the General wanted to keep in Afghanistan forever. After that he washed his hands of it, other than to make the transition to the next administration was as contentious as possible.

After that he washed his hands of it, other than to make the transition to the next administration was as contentious as possible.
Not only that, but he refused to meet with the new administration on his withdrawal plans

Once again you have no concept of his withdrawal plan except for what you heard on MSM. You need to listen to other news sources so you can get a better understanding.

Once again you have no concept of his withdrawal plan except for what you heard on MSM. You need to listen to other news sources so you can get a better understanding.
Maybe you can “splain” it to us newbie

Another false comment by you.

Can you believe what a Crybaby Loser Trump is?

A critical withdrawal of our forces from Afghanistan and Trump refuses to discuss with the incoming administration

COVID vaccines being rolled out and Trump refuses to discuss plans with the incoming administration

Trying to explain something to you would be like talking to a rock.

A clear indication you cannot back up what you say.
You really need to pick up your game newbie.
You will not last long

A clear indication you cannot back up what you say.
You really need to pick up your game newbie.
You will not last long
You have more posts than anyone here but contribute very little to any conversation. My game is solid but I will only give an intelligent reply to intelligent thought and not constant anti-Trump bashing. Now run along.

You have more posts than anyone here but contribute very little to any conversation. My game is solid but I will only give an intelligent reply to intelligent thought and not constant anti-Trump bashing. Now run along.

You have yet to make a credible argument
You really need to pick up your game if you plan on lasting.

Your childish trolling won’t get you far

"Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)
After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January."

Over the course of 4 presidents, 12 secretaries of defense, 7 chairman, 10 CENTCOM commanders, 20 commanders in Afghanistan, hundreds of congressional delegation visits, and 20 years of congressional oversight, there are many lessons to be learned.

Gen. Milley: (36:24)
Two specific to the military that we need to take a look at, and we will, is did we mirror image the development of the Afghan National Army? And the second is the rapid collapse, unprecedented rapid collapse, of the Afghan military in only 11 days in August. However, one lesson must never be forgotten. Every soldier, sailor, airmen, and Marine who served there in Afghanistan for 20 consecutive years protected our country from attack by terrorists. And for that, they should be forever proud, and we should be forever grateful."

What MSM channel has that? Just asking.

The stuttering fuck wiped out an entire family with a drone strike after killing 13 American troops in back-to-back brain-dead fuckups.

I wonder if he lost any sleep over all that blood on his hands?

I'm just messing with you. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I'm sure is was business as usual, leaving different colored steamers in the sheets after sleeping for 12 hours, and then sniveling for ice cream every morning.

Biden...killed troops?

never-go-full-retard-tropic-thunder.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back