Trump to Hannity: under my watch in 18 months not 1 American was killed in Afghanistan, compare that with NY under Letitia James & soft on crime libs

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Genius of Trump’s administration: When America was losing soldiers in Afghanistan, Trump contacted the head of the Taliban Abdul and sent him a photo of his home. Abdul called Trump “Your Excellency” and not one soldier died in 18 months. More died in Democrat-controlled Chicago.

Remember the tape of Eric Herschmann's interview with the 1/6 committee? The part when he recalled telling John Eastman the only thing he wanted to hear coming from Eastman's mouth was "orderly transition." Someone on Team Trump needs to tell the Orange Fraud to STFU other than to say, "I plan to mount a vigorous defense against these allegations."
These fatuous comparisons to death tolls used as a means of deflection aren't fooling anyone............wait..........I forgot.........the cultists lap that shyte up like a person dying of thurst.

The stuttering fuck wiped out an entire family with a drone strike after killing 13 American troops in back-to-back brain-dead fuckups.

I wonder if he lost any sleep over all that blood on his hands?

I'm just messing with you. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I'm sure is was business as usual, leaving different colored steamers in the sheets after sleeping for 12 hours, and then sniveling for ice cream every morning.

The stuttering fuck wiped out an entire family with a drone strike after killing 13 American troops in back-to-back brain-dead fuckups.

I'm sure is was business as usual, leaving different colored steamers in the sheets after sleeping for 12 hours, and then sniveling for ice cream every morning.
This is what Biden does each morning:

1. Wake up
2. Take a shit
3. Get out of bed

You can't help deflecting away from your orange god and what he said, can you? :heehee:

How was 13 Americans killed in a terrorist attack a fuck up when 3000 killed on 9-11 wasn’t a fuck up?

If Trump did have such a plan, it would be the first time EVER!!! Trump never has a "plan" for anything in his entire life. He just makes shit up as he goes along, and that's why everything he has ever touched has gone from bad to a total fucking disaster.
Our economy was great and our southern border secure under the Trump administration. We also had energy independence and low inflation. your comment shows just how prejudiced you are against him.

Trump had a good plan but Biden screwed it up.
Why didn't Benedict Donald enforce the conditions (except for one) of the conditional withdrawal on the Taliban while enforcing all the conditions placed on the US Military? Why did he withdraw all the troops according to the agreement and then continue the withdrawals after the 135 days were up, while the Taliban had still not honored the conditions.

Why didn't Benedict Donald enforce the conditions (except for one) of the conditional withdrawal on the Taliban while enforcing all the conditions placed on the US Military? Why did he withdraw all the troops according to the agreement and then continue the withdrawals after the 135 days were up, while the Taliban had still not honored the conditions.
Why did Trump build a plan that relied on the Afghan forces to protect our withdrawal?

Our economy was great and our southern border secure under the Trump administration. We also had energy independence and low inflation. your comment shows just how prejudiced you are against him.

No it wasn't and the you had the highest number of illegal border crossings in 20 years under Trump. When Trump took office, illegal border crossings were at their lowest level in 50 years. In 2019 they had spiked to the highest levels since W was in office, and Trump declared a National Emergency at the Southern Border in 2019. Nobody crossed in 2020 because of covid,

Biden and Obama created that energy independence. Trump simply took credit for it. Inflation is high worldwide. The USA has some of the lowest inflation in the first world. If not for Trump's tariffs, and a lack of migrant labour to plant, harvest and process crops, your food prices have gone up, but you're blaming Biden for Trump's policies.

Your comments show just how economically ignorant and ill-informed you are.

Why did Trump build a plan that relied on the Afghan forces to protect our withdrawal?
You know nothing about his plan, only what the MSM tells you. Your contributions on this site are those of a child. Please contribute something worthwhile.

No it wasn't and the you had the highest number of illegal border crossings in 20 years under Trump. When Trump took office, illegal border crossings were at their lowest level in 50 years. In 2019 they had spiked to the highest levels since W was in office, and Trump declared a National Emergency at the Southern Border in 2019.

Biden and Obama created that energy independence. Trump simply took credit for it. Inflation is high worldwide. The USA has some of the lowest inflation in the first world.

Your comments show just how economically ignorant and ill-informed you are.

Forum List

Back