Trump to do a CNN town hall (?)

That's why he never gave press conferences after he was asked tough questions. Dude is a pussy and a snowflake.
I'm wondering why he would do this. He doesn't think that he can draw in a lot of new people after essentially doing a running right wing talk show for six years, does he?

I wonder if this is an act of desperation on his part.

I'm wondering why he would do this. He doesn't think that he can draw in a lot of new people after essentially doing a running right wing talk show for six years, does he?

I wonder if this is an act of desperation on his part.

What's wrong with President Trump reaching out to moderates?

Don't you think that strategery might help his chance of vanquishing Biden and correcting the path the country is on?

Someone reaching out to the viewers of fake news.

Christ you're stupid
LOL So, when your fuhrer comes on Fake News, he is reaching out to viewers? Well, isn't that what every single politician is trying to do? Reach out to viewers? So, what makes your douchebag different?

Do you know what is stupid? The ability of retards like you to justify every single action of your orange fuhrer. But, if you knew that, you wouldn't be trumptards and we can't laugh at you. :itsok:

LOL So, when your fuhrer comes on Fake News, he is reaching out to viewers? Well, isn't that what every single politician is trying to do? Reach out to viewers? So, what makes your douchebag different?

Do you know what is stupid? The ability of retards like you to justify every single action of your orange fuhrer. But, if you knew that, you wouldn't be trumptards and we can't laugh at you. :itsok:
You keep using the lingo of a teenage child.

Grow up

Forum List

Back