Trump to build the wall without Congress

Trump says he could use emergency powers to build border wall

To save his Presidency, this is what Trump MUST do. He really has no other option.

Naturally, the Swamp will use the Marxist courts to stop him, but the message will have been sent to the voters.

It's the Swamp and Trump and the voters who put Trump in place to build the wall.

Otherwise, he will look like he either part of the Swamp or has cowered to it.

Now the courts Don has packed are "Marxist" [shudder]. America has lost its fuggin' mind. If Don is that scared he can build a wall around his crime family like that climate change wall he built around his golf course in Scotland.

People in the US die of drug over doses at a rate of 200 per day.

You may think it trivial, but the government's responsibility is to stop the drugs flowing across the border.

To save his Presidency, this is what Trump MUST do. He really has no other option.

Naturally, the Swamp will use the Marxist courts to stop him, but the message will have been sent to the voters.

It's the Swamp and Trump and the voters who put Trump in place to build the wall.

OK then. Can he and the shut down now?
No point in continuing opposition to the Democrats bill if he’s got the money somewhere else

I would think that he could take money from the massive bureaucracy within his own branch, many of which run up large amounts of debt by themselves.

He will look that he is now actively trying to circumvent the constitutional prerogative of the house to set the budget in favor of autocratic rule.

The Constitution? Really? If states can bypass federal immigration laws with sanctuary cities, don't go preaching about the Constitution.

The Constitution is only there to be used against political enemies of the Swamp when it is violated, or to be ignored when it inconveniently infringes on what you want to do.
States not helping the federal government in executing policies is NOT even close to actively using emergency powers of the executive to take away the house's responsibility to budget. Simply because you want something added to it.

That's like saying states need not send their police to arrest people who break Federal laws.

What you have here are states actively defying Federal laws by helping Illegals do just that.
There's plenty of precedent.Yes, States Can Nullify Some Federal Laws, Not All

Now the courts Don has packed are "Marxist" [shudder]. America has lost its fuggin' mind. If Don is that scared he can build a wall around his crime family like that climate change wall he built around his golf course in Scotland.

You may think it trivial, but the government's responsibility is to stop the drugs flowing across the border.

See Purdue Pharma, etc. if you wish to get into the opioid thing V, but those don't come from over "there". Health insurance pays for those, lots, meaning we do via health insurance. Still lots though. Shouldn't we stand for personal responsibility, and do so legislatively? Aren't we coddling the consumer base and enabling/encouraging them? We have the greatest and most expansive prison system in the world, with a for profit component and stock traded on Wall Street. Why aren't we arresting and charging them? Not like we have a problem locking tons of people up, do it all the time, we lead the planet in that. Surely you've heard the 5/25 bit, I won't bore you with that statistic. Is this maybe a more white crowd? Why would the government, I mean, how the? The government I always heard/hear about wouldn't stand for that. But they do. And they stand for lead and other toxins in the public water supply, and not just Flint. Saves someone money. Sounds like "going after" prostitution as a trade, but not the johns. Kinda the same feel don't you think? Could go on forever. Aren't we in a sense helping to create white ghettos and sacrifice zones like we did, societally/historically, with/to other groupings who became either no longer required, or in the way, of some vision of progress someone else had? See Appalachia, took the money and run. Sacrifice zone. And when have we ever, like, always and forever had war? All over? That has no end? And when have we ever before militarized the police like we do now? Trained by the Israeli military in how to control a society. Durham, NC just managed to cockblock that as a city. Took people there getting up and dong something. Together.

Do you believe ..., well wait. About "believe", before I ask the question. I know we're all really big on "believe" in america, I've moved away from the word. I mean I'm in recovery and shit, it'll slip, but I consciously try to avoid the word. Because to "believe" is to be done thinking about it, so I try to not just believe, I need to think. My creator gave me that, I don't believe he gave it to me to give away. Whatever you pray to, however you see your creator if you have one, the gift was your intelligence. So in short, don't piss it away, you dishonor your creator, it's your medicine.

So to try to ask this seriously from a polite perspective, do you think/believe that this wall thing will end with the "scary" border with Mexico if we let them get started on this? Your society has been militarized. Anxiety jacked up all over the place, one "emergency" away from a crackdown, and wound tight.

I can't join you in letting folk like that start building walls around me.

See Purdue Pharma, etc. if you wish to get into the opioid thing V, but those don't come from over "there". Health insurance pays for those, lots, meaning we do via health insurance. Still lots though. Shouldn't we stand for personal responsibility, and do so legislatively? Aren't we coddling the consumer base and enabling/encouraging them? We have the greatest and most expansive prison system in the world, with a for profit component and stock traded on Wall Street. Why aren't we arresting and charging them? Not like we have a problem locking tons of people up, do it all the time, we lead the planet in that. Surely you've heard the 5/25 bit, I won't bore you with that statistic. Is this maybe a more white crowd? Why would the government, I mean, how the? The government I always heard/hear about wouldn't stand for that. But they do. And they stand for lead and other toxins in the public water supply, and not just Flint. Saves someone money. Sounds like "going after" prostitution as a trade, but not the johns. Kinda the same feel don't you think? Could go on forever. Aren't we in a sense helping to create white ghettos and sacrifice zones like we did, societally/historically, with/to other groupings who became either no longer required, or in the way, of some vision of progress someone else had? See Appalachia, took the money and run. Sacrifice zone. And when have we ever, like, always and forever had war? All over? That has no end? And when have we ever before militarized the police like we do now? Trained by the Israeli military in how to control a society. Durham, NC just managed to cockblock that as a city. Took people there getting up and dong something. Together.

Do you believe ..., well wait. About "believe", before I ask the question. I know we're all really big on "believe" in america, I've moved away from the word. I mean I'm in recovery and shit, it'll slip, but I consciously try to avoid the word. Because to "believe" is to be done thinking about it, so I try to not just believe, I need to think. My creator gave me that, I don't believe he gave it to me to give away. Whatever you pray to, however you see your creator if you have one, the gift was your intelligence. So in short, don't piss it away, you dishonor your creator, it's your medicine.

So to try to ask this seriously from a polite perspective, do you think/believe that this wall thing will end with the "scary" border with Mexico if we let them get started on this? Your society has been militarized. Anxiety jacked up all over the place, one "emergency" away from a crackdown, and wound tight.

To be honest, Eisenhower proved that a wall was not needed. He proved it with Operation Wet Back. Take a look at Wiki and learn something. He simply tightened the employment laws and illegals simply self deported because they could not find work.

However, we live in an entirely different country than the US at that time. Back then, we did not have a divided government with at least half, if not more, of the government encourages illegal immigration for their own personal interests and protects them, like the chap in San Fran who shot and murdered a US citizen, who had a whole list of felonies but insisted on keeping him in the country and not even charging him with involuntary manslaughter.

No, we NEED the border wall precisely for this reason because the wall will impede immigration. Even Chuck Schumer and company admitted as much right before Trump was elected.

But alas, Trump ran on building a border wall and won because that is what voters wanted, so Chuck and company must now dedicate to obstructing the wall he once praised just to win elections.

As for believing, that NEVER means to stop thinking. If not, your position would never have changed, would it.

What kills me is that historically we know what works, but refuse to accept truth. Take Singapore, for example, drug abuse drops by half about every year, yet we still have people insisting that a war on drugs can never work. More lies.

This issue, as you point out, has a variety of sources, but border security is a large component to this problem.

Last edited:

A few years ago a libertarian had an idea of not putting users of drugs into prison, but shutting down the amount of prisons needed and converting them to rehab institutions where they must stay in for the period of time prescribed. No matter how long. They would not be in the general prison population and get forced treatment. Of course we would have to see the percentage of relapse from that and go from there. I do not see that massively increasing the expense of keeping one locked up.

Marxist Courts. LOL

Marxist Courts. LOL

I retract that. Just because they worship Marx and sacrifice their unborn to him in no way means that they are Marxists.......but it may be in indication.

Just say'in.

Forum List

Back