Trump Thugs Will Disclose Hotels And Room Numbers Of Delegates

More than three months before any ballots have been cast at the Republican convention, Roger Stone, Donald Trump’s on-again, off-again consigliere, has delivered the campaign equivalent of a severed horse head to delegates who might consider denying Trump the nomination. Trump’s supporters will find you in your sleep, he merrily informed them this week. He did not mean it metaphorically.

“We will disclose the hotels and the room numbers of those delegates who are directly involved in the steal,” Stone said Monday, on Freedomain Radio. “If you’re from Pennsylvania, we’ll tell you who the culprits are. We urge you to visit their hotel and find them. You have a right to discuss this, if you voted in the Pennsylvania primary, for example, and your votes are being disallowed,” Stone said.

Over the years, I’ve covered elections in Iraq, Iran, and Burma. Stone’s taunt is every bit as threatening as anything I heard in those places, which have far less experience than America with democracy. Such is the moment we currently inhabit.

By now, we know most of the chapters in Trump’s political playbook: the epithets for “low-energy” Jeb and Lyin’ Ted and Little Marco, and the bombshell provocations—about, say, a nuclear strike in Europe—as a way to draw attention away from unfavorable news and missteps. And, throughout, of course, the mockery of women. But as we approach the growing prospect of a contested convention, in which delegates can make game-time choices about whom they will support, it’s becoming clearer that Trump may seek to shape the outcome by using his most unwieldy weapon of all: the latent power of usually peaceful people.

It’s easy to mock Trump for his thin-skinned fixation on the size of his audiences, but that misses a deeper point: you can’t have a riot without a mob. Even before he was a candidate, Trump displayed a rare gift for cultivating the dark power of a crowd. In his role as the primary advocate of the “birther” fiction, he proved himself to be a maestro of the mob mentality, capable of conducting his fans through crescendos of rage and self-pity and suspicion. Speaking to the Times editorial board, in January, he said, “You know, if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe, thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!,’ and they go nuts.”

More: Trump’s Convention Strategy: “The Fix Is In” - The New Yorker

So, this is how Trump and his mob of thugs plan to win (steal) the nomination. It's a dark time for American democracy. I hope there are enough Republican patriots working hard to stop this farce. RNC Chairman Reince Priebus should nip this in the bud.

What do you care?

I care about democracy. I care about some childish bully trying to intimidate delegates. Also, I used to vote more Republican than Democrat - until the GOP turned into shit during the Reagan era.

I don't believe you.
I dont think i ever met anyone that cares what you believe to be honest.

Anyone WHO cares. WHO cares. Not THAT cares.

If you're going to say something self-serving and stupid to yourself, this is "USMessageBoard". At least say it in English, eh?

As to your comment, who cares?

r-DONALD-TRUMP-huge.jpg

THE MOB MASTER

More than three months before any ballots have been cast at the Republican convention, Roger Stone, Donald Trump’s on-again, off-again consigliere, has delivered the campaign equivalent of a severed horse head to delegates who might consider denying Trump the nomination. Trump’s supporters will find you in your sleep, he merrily informed them this week. He did not mean it metaphorically.

“We will disclose the hotels and the room numbers of those delegates who are directly involved in the steal,” Stone said Monday, on Freedomain Radio. “If you’re from Pennsylvania, we’ll tell you who the culprits are. We urge you to visit their hotel and find them. You have a right to discuss this, if you voted in the Pennsylvania primary, for example, and your votes are being disallowed,” Stone said.

Over the years, I’ve covered elections in Iraq, Iran, and Burma. Stone’s taunt is every bit as threatening as anything I heard in those places, which have far less experience than America with democracy. Such is the moment we currently inhabit.

By now, we know most of the chapters in Trump’s political playbook: the epithets for “low-energy” Jeb and Lyin’ Ted and Little Marco, and the bombshell provocations—about, say, a nuclear strike in Europe—as a way to draw attention away from unfavorable news and missteps. And, throughout, of course, the mockery of women. But as we approach the growing prospect of a contested convention, in which delegates can make game-time choices about whom they will support, it’s becoming clearer that Trump may seek to shape the outcome by using his most unwieldy weapon of all: the latent power of usually peaceful people.

It’s easy to mock Trump for his thin-skinned fixation on the size of his audiences, but that misses a deeper point: you can’t have a riot without a mob. Even before he was a candidate, Trump displayed a rare gift for cultivating the dark power of a crowd. In his role as the primary advocate of the “birther” fiction, he proved himself to be a maestro of the mob mentality, capable of conducting his fans through crescendos of rage and self-pity and suspicion. Speaking to the Times editorial board, in January, he said, “You know, if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe, thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!,’ and they go nuts.”

So, this is how Trump and his mob of thugs plan to win (steal) the nomination. It's a dark time for American democracy. I hope there are enough Republican patriots working hard to stop this farce. RNC Chairman Reince Priebus should nip this in the bud.

Conservative Groups Ask Supreme Court to Stop Calif. AG from Demanding Names, Addresses of Donors

Conservative Groups Ask Supreme Court to Stop Calif. AG from Demanding Names, Addresses of Donors

(CNSNews.com) – Fifty-eight organizations, most of them non-profit groups that promote conservative ideas, filed an amicus curiae(“friend of the court”) brief with the Supreme Court this week, asking it to hear a case about whether donors’ names and addresses must be revealed in order for such groups to register and operate in California.

Swedish Newspaper Works with Far-Left Group to 'Out' Right-Wing Commenters - Breitbart

Swedish Newspaper Works with Far-Left Group to 'Out' Right-Wing Commenters

Journalists from one of Sweden’s biggest newspapers have used information fed to them by a far-left group to identify the email addresses and names of anonymous right-wing online commenters in a disturbing public “outing.”

People who were found to have made comments which the Swedish political class call “far right” were confronted by journalists from Expressen at their homes and workplaces, sometimes with television cameras rolling, and questioned about their opinions.

Show Us Your Donors

California regulations require groups who want to solicit charitable funds in the state to register with the California Registry of Charitable Trusts. As part of registration, groups must file a copy of their IRS Form 990. Donor names, which are anonymous under the Internal Revenue Code, are typically redacted.

But in 2014 California Attorney General Kamala Harris began demanding that nonprofits turn over unredacted donor names as a condition of soliciting donors in California. The Center for Competitive Politics (CCP), a 501(c)(3) that works on election law, sued on grounds that compelling that disclosure violates the First Amendment (Center for Competitive Politics v. Harris).

What do you care?

I care about democracy. I care about some childish bully trying to intimidate delegates. Also, I used to vote more Republican than Democrat - until the GOP turned into shit during the Reagan era.
No, either you don't understand democracy, or you don't want to see it work if its not in what you think is YOUR best interest.
read the article, try to understand what is being said.
IF the delegates don't vote the way the people want them to, then there will be problems. Delegates voting like the people want is how democracy works. Delegates ignoring the voters and just doing what the party wants is not how democracy works.
Unlike the democrats who for some reason seem to be perfectly ok with Hillary taking the super delegates from Bernie, Americans want their vote to count.
No, that's not how democracy works. That's how direct democracy would work, if that was the system we had. It isn't. The reason we don't have direct democracy is that the founding fathers were scared shitless of morons electing a demagogic psychopath. The parties have adopted that system, which places a buffer between witless fools and power. Trump is proposing attacking that buffer through intimidation tactics. A measure of his desperation, which hopefully will backfire on him.

Roger Stone was thrown out of the Trump campaign ages ago. Like Trump, he's a media whore. The delegates will all be on twitter and other social media battling it out and sharing what was once kept behind the doors of the halls. Ben Ginsberg addressed this a few months ago.

So much for more democracy -- the mob

Thank you. Ben Ginsberg is a smart guy.
He also had something to do with the new rules. :rofl:

What "new" rules? As I understand it - the 2012 rules are still in effect unless they are changed for 2016. Regardless, the 2012 rules will have to be approved (again) or changed for 2016. I also listen to Ben Ginsberg.
Up until April, some states were still getting their houses in order to comply with the new rules. There are national party rules, and the states were able to decide how they would comply. Most people believe the states are all winner take all or or proportional. Many states are/were hybirds. States can and do change their rules, and must do so in ways that meet the national requirements.

As far as the rules being changed, they can be changed at any time and some probably will be. There are tow rules committees, as you should know if you dig into the nuts and bolts of party machinations. This year could be as much fun as 1976. Over the last 6 months, I have read up on the 1976 GOP convention. Lots of interesting stuff.

What do you care?

No, either you don't understand democracy, or you don't want to see it work if its not in what you think is YOUR best interest.
IF the delegates don't vote the way the people want them to, then there will be problems. Delegates voting like the people want is how democracy works. Delegates ignoring the voters and just doing what the party wants is not how democracy works.
Unlike the democrats who for some reason seem to be perfectly ok with Hillary taking the super delegates from Bernie, Americans want their vote to count.

Then why didn't the republicans write the rules to require that? I'll tell you why. They wanted their silly followers to think they had some say in the selection, but keep the ability to over rule them in case they made the wrong choice.

What do you care?

Then why didn't the republicans write the rules to require that? I'll tell you why. They wanted their silly followers to think they had some say in the selection, but keep the ability to over rule them in case they made the wrong choice.
cough cough...

Ever heard of the Democrats?

What do you care?

I don't believe you.

you are not alone on that

no one does

Stone is his employee. What your employee does, you are responsible for.

You can wash your hands of your employees actions. But Trump hasn't done that. He stands behind Stone

What do you care?

cough cough...

Sorry about that cough. You had something nasty in your throat? The Democrats .aren't the ones threatening riots in the street.

What do you care?

I can understand how as a democrat you can find solace in this, considering the stupidity of the average democrat voter, however, Americans like to be able to actually choose, not just waste their time going through some foolish actions when the "party" has long ago decided who will run.

What do you care?

cough cough...

Sorry about that cough. You had something nasty in your throat? The Democrats .aren't the ones threatening riots in the street.
really?
Tell that to the people in Ferguson or Baltimore or the Trump rallies. Democrats are historically the scum of our country. No self respect, no control, animals for the most part, operating on instinct and never on intellect.

What do you care?

I can understand how as a democrat you can find solace in this, considering the stupidity of the average democrat voter, however, Americans like to be able to actually choose, not just waste their time going through some foolish actions when the "party" has long ago decided who will run.

I thoroughly enjoy the blood sport that the GOP nomination has become. It couldn't happen to a more deserving group.

r-DONALD-TRUMP-huge.jpg

THE MOB MASTER

Stone needs just one person's motel room number, Paul Ryan is waiting in the wings.

cough cough...

really?
Tell that to the people in Ferguson or Baltimore or the Trump rallies. Democrats are historically the scum of our country. No self respect, no control, animals for the most part, operating on instinct and never on intellect.

Whine for me sweet lips. Your limbaugh supplied opinion doesn't matter.

cough cough...

really?

considering Ive never actually listened to Limbaugh, thats pretty funny.
But I can see how you as a liberal would just jump to the first thought that comes to your mind. Its almost like, instinct without intellect, a very animal like approach.
I can't wait for Trump to be elected President. Personally I dont like him, but, no matter who wins this time the country is even more screwed than it currently is. The good part is going to be watching the animals (like you) go into a frenzy when they get deported or their free stuff dries up.
going to miss you when the free internet and free phone are out of your hands.

cough cough...

really?

considering Ive never actually listened to Limbaugh, thats pretty funny.
But I can see how you as a liberal would just jump to the first thought that comes to your mind. Its almost like, instinct without intellect, a very animal like approach.
I can't wait for Trump to be elected President. Personally I dont like him, but, no matter who wins this time the country is even more screwed than it currently is. The good part is going to be watching the animals (like you) go into a frenzy when they get deported or their free stuff dries up.
going to miss you when the free internet and free phone are out of your hands.

Rush has many who repeat his rhetoric, so it doesn't have to come directly from him for it to be his. The entire right wing does fall in line, and do what they are told. That's why your whining will eventually fade and you will vote for whoever they tell you to vote for. You keep whining about all this non-existent free stuff. Would you please elaborate on that, and tell me where it is supposed to be picked up? I haven't received a single free thing.

Forum List

Back