Trump Thugs Will Disclose Hotels And Room Numbers Of Delegates

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
r-DONALD-TRUMP-huge.jpg

THE MOB MASTER

More than three months before any ballots have been cast at the Republican convention, Roger Stone, Donald Trumpā€™s on-again, off-again consigliere, has delivered the campaign equivalent of a severed horse head to delegates who might consider denying Trump the nomination. Trumpā€™s supporters will find you in your sleep, he merrily informed them this week. He did not mean it metaphorically.

ā€œWe will disclose the hotels and the room numbers of those delegates who are directly involved in the steal,ā€ Stone said Monday, on Freedomain Radio. ā€œIf youā€™re from Pennsylvania, weā€™ll tell you who the culprits are. We urge you to visit their hotel and find them. You have a right to discuss this, if you voted in the Pennsylvania primary, for example, and your votes are being disallowed,ā€ Stone said.

Over the years, Iā€™ve covered elections in Iraq, Iran, and Burma. Stoneā€™s taunt is every bit as threatening as anything I heard in those places, which have far less experience than America with democracy. Such is the moment we currently inhabit.

By now, we know most of the chapters in Trumpā€™s political playbook: the epithets for ā€œlow-energyā€ Jeb and Lyinā€™ Ted and Little Marco, and the bombshell provocationsā€”about, say, a nuclear strike in Europeā€”as a way to draw attention away from unfavorable news and missteps. And, throughout, of course, the mockery of women. But as we approach the growing prospect of a contested convention, in which delegates can make game-time choices about whom they will support, itā€™s becoming clearer that Trump may seek to shape the outcome by using his most unwieldy weapon of all: the latent power of usually peaceful people.

Itā€™s easy to mock Trump for his thin-skinned fixation on the size of his audiences, but that misses a deeper point: you canā€™t have a riot without a mob. Even before he was a candidate, Trump displayed a rare gift for cultivating the dark power of a crowd. In his role as the primary advocate of the ā€œbirtherā€ fiction, he proved himself to be a maestro of the mob mentality, capable of conducting his fans through crescendos of rage and self-pity and suspicion. Speaking to the Times editorial board, in January, he said, ā€œYou know, if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe, thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ā€˜We will build the wall!,ā€™ and they go nuts.ā€

More: Trumpā€™s Convention Strategy: ā€œThe Fix Is Inā€ - The New Yorker

So, this is how Trump and his mob of thugs plan to win (steal) the nomination. It's a dark time for American democracy. I hope there are enough Republican patriots working hard to stop this farce. RNC Chairman Reince Priebus should nip this in the bud.

Last edited:
Roger Stone was thrown out of the Trump campaign ages ago. Like Trump, he's a media whore. The delegates will all be on twitter and other social media battling it out and sharing what was once kept behind the doors of the halls. Ben Ginsberg addressed this a few months ago.

So much for more democracy -- the mob

Roger Stone was thrown out of the Trump campaign ages ago. Like Trump, he's a media whore. The delegates will all be on twitter and other social media battling it out and sharing what was once kept behind the doors of the halls. Ben Ginsberg addressed this a few months ago.

Thank you. Ben Ginsberg is a smart guy.

More than three months before any ballots have been cast at the Republican convention, Roger Stone, Donald Trumpā€™s on-again, off-again consigliere, has delivered the campaign equivalent of a severed horse head to delegates who might consider denying Trump the nomination. Trumpā€™s supporters will find you in your sleep, he merrily informed them this week. He did not mean it metaphorically.

ā€œWe will disclose the hotels and the room numbers of those delegates who are directly involved in the steal,ā€ Stone said Monday, on Freedomain Radio. ā€œIf youā€™re from Pennsylvania, weā€™ll tell you who the culprits are. We urge you to visit their hotel and find them. You have a right to discuss this, if you voted in the Pennsylvania primary, for example, and your votes are being disallowed,ā€ Stone said.

Over the years, Iā€™ve covered elections in Iraq, Iran, and Burma. Stoneā€™s taunt is every bit as threatening as anything I heard in those places, which have far less experience than America with democracy. Such is the moment we currently inhabit.

By now, we know most of the chapters in Trumpā€™s political playbook: the epithets for ā€œlow-energyā€ Jeb and Lyinā€™ Ted and Little Marco, and the bombshell provocationsā€”about, say, a nuclear strike in Europeā€”as a way to draw attention away from unfavorable news and missteps. And, throughout, of course, the mockery of women. But as we approach the growing prospect of a contested convention, in which delegates can make game-time choices about whom they will support, itā€™s becoming clearer that Trump may seek to shape the outcome by using his most unwieldy weapon of all: the latent power of usually peaceful people.

Itā€™s easy to mock Trump for his thin-skinned fixation on the size of his audiences, but that misses a deeper point: you canā€™t have a riot without a mob. Even before he was a candidate, Trump displayed a rare gift for cultivating the dark power of a crowd. In his role as the primary advocate of the ā€œbirtherā€ fiction, he proved himself to be a maestro of the mob mentality, capable of conducting his fans through crescendos of rage and self-pity and suspicion. Speaking to the Times editorial board, in January, he said, ā€œYou know, if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe, thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ā€˜We will build the wall!,ā€™ and they go nuts.ā€

So, this is how Trump and his mob of thugs plan to win (steal) the nomination. It's a dark time for American democracy. I hope there are enough Republican patriots working hard to stop this farce. RNC Chairman Reince Priebus should nip this in the bud.

What do you care?

What do you care?

I care about democracy. I care about some childish bully trying to intimidate delegates. Also, I used to vote more Republican than Democrat - until the GOP turned into shit during the Reagan era.

What do you care?

I care about democracy. I care about some childish bully trying to intimidate delegates. Also, I used to vote more Republican than Democrat - until the GOP turned into shit during the Reagan era.

I don't believe you.

He also had something to do with the new rules. :rofl:

What do you care?
ask yourself the same question, and then :bang3::bang3::bang3:

What do you care?

I don't believe you.

That's your choice. However, maybe if I knew who you were and where you lived I could intimidate you into believing me - Trump style.

Last edited:

He also had something to do with the new rules. :rofl:

What "new" rules? As I understand it - the 2012 rules are still in effect unless they are changed for 2016. Regardless, the 2012 rules will have to be approved (again) or changed for 2016. I also listen to Ben Ginsberg.

What do you care?

I don't believe you.
I dont think i ever met anyone that cares what you believe to be honest.

ā€œYou know, if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe, thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ā€˜We will build the wall!,ā€™ and they go nuts.ā€

:lmao:

Well, expect to see riots inCl
r-DONALD-TRUMP-huge.jpg

THE MOB MASTER

So, this is how Trump and his mob of thugs plan to win (steal) the nomination. It's a dark time for American democracy. I hope there are enough Republican patriots working hard to stop this farce. RNC Chairman Reince Priebus should nip this in the bud.[/QUOTE

I imagine we'll see riots in Cleveland. I don't think Trump will get the delegates needed to win the nomination outright, so Republicans will try to contest it. That will piss off the Trump supporters, and they'll have to find a sacrificial lamb to run as the nominee, which I doubt that will be hard to find.

Look what the Republican party is trying to do is save a total loss that they fear with a Trump nominee. They know already that Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS, but they are trying to save the Senate and a ton of seats in the house and all the state down ballot races that will be going on all over this country.

Senators and House Republicans cannot run for reelection or new seats by endorsing Donald Trump, and expect to win their seats in many location across this country, especially in the Southwest where Republicans depend on Hispanic support to win.

Trump has the highest unfavorable rating of any candidate in this nations history. He's not going to win the White House--but Republicans are trying to stop the damage down the line. And that's what this contested convention is all about. So the question is, who will be the sacrificial lamb nominee?
Gallup: Trump Highest Unfavorable Rating Ever Recorded

What do you care?

No, either you don't understand democracy, or you don't want to see it work if its not in what you think is YOUR best interest.
read the article, try to understand what is being said.
IF the delegates don't vote the way the people want them to, then there will be problems. Delegates voting like the people want is how democracy works. Delegates ignoring the voters and just doing what the party wants is not how democracy works.
Unlike the democrats who for some reason seem to be perfectly ok with Hillary taking the super delegates from Bernie, Americans want their vote to count.

I have no problem warning the millionaire-backed political elites who have been screwing the people the last several decades that if they keep doing so there will be consequences...

I also have no problem with thee delegates having concealed carry licenses and having a gun in those hotel rooms. ALL actions have consequences...

Choose wisely.

the

What do you care?

Reagan era was the only time they weren't shit, liar.

Forum List

Back