Trump threatens extortion

i suspect another empty threat from Trump

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/28/politics/new-york-post-trump-threatens-declassify-devastating-dems/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

President Donald Trump said that if Democrats "want to play tough" when they control the House of Representatives next year, he will declassify documents that will be "devastating" to them.
"If they want to play tough, I will do it," Trump told the New York Post in an interview Wednesday. "They will see how devastating those pages are."
Its not extortion its simple facts. He can hide their crimes if they stop trying to destroy what America voted for.

America voted for Hillary. 3 million more votes.

WOW!! Then why isn't she president? Maybe its because its EC votes that count, not popular votes...
The EC is the determiner.....but if one is talking about how the American people voted, H. Clinton, for a fact, had 3 million more Americans vote for her than tiny trump the non-American (according to Odium).

It has been proven to ad naseum that Barrypuppet's certificate of live birth was a fraudulent document......try and keep up.

Yea according to the likes of Corsi..and you of course because you lap up his dogshit

NOPE...not at all...though Corsi was 100 percent correct. The proof was from an expert from the U.K and from another E.U country that validate documents in court. The dissemination of the PDF file of the fraudualent document was easily proven in 2013 using ADOBE.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/28/politics/new-york-post-trump-threatens-declassify-devastating-dems/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

President Donald Trump said that if Democrats "want to play tough" when they control the House of Representatives next year, he will declassify documents that will be "devastating" to them.
"If they want to play tough, I will do it," Trump told the New York Post in an interview Wednesday. "They will see how devastating those pages are."
Its not extortion its simple facts. He can hide their crimes if they stop trying to destroy what America voted for.

WOW!! Then why isn't she president? Maybe its because its EC votes that count, not popular votes...
The EC is the determiner.....but if one is talking about how the American people voted, H. Clinton, for a fact, had 3 million more Americans vote for her than tiny trump the non-American (according to Odium).

Fourteen out of the twenty meager states the Hildebeast won had no voter ID law in place. The Hildebeast couldn't even draw flies as an audience to the infrequent appearances she made. Sanders supporters were pissed and walked out of the DNC convention and "seat fillers" were paid to cheer on this fraud. So, tell me again as to how the Hildebeast won?????

Extortion or Washington politics? The Democrats are not hiding they want to investigate Trump for any and everything they can think of when they take control of the House in January which they have the right to do Trump is reminding them he and the Republican controlled Senate can fight back which they have the right to do. So maybe the Republicans, Democrats and the President should focus a little less on trying embarass and destroy each other and more on working to fix the problems of the nation.

Extortion or Washington politics? The Democrats are not hiding they want to investigate Trump for any and everything they can think of when they take control of the House in January which they have the right to do Trump is reminding them he and the Republican controlled Senate can fight back which they have the right to do. So maybe the Republicans, Democrats and the President should focus a little less on trying embarass and destroy each other and more on working to fix the problems of the nation.

Tough to do. Trump is learning how to become a politician; not that he probably hasn't done something like this in his business dealings, but doing it in politics is fighting fire with fire. You can't let these people with the help of their MSM push you around too much.

Trump is bluffing with a pair of threes
lol mmk. We know there is classified info the GOP wants him to declassify so I hope the democrats try something,they obviously still don't comprehend they aren't dealing with a typical politician
Agree

They are dealing with an asshole willing to use the classification system for political retribution

California and New York aren't America. Trump won more counties and states and that's how the game is played.

New York isn't America? Um... you do know where Trump is from, right?
Trump is from Jamaica

Tough to do. Trump is learning how to become a politician; not that he probably hasn't done something like this in his business dealings, but doing it in politics is fighting fire with fire. You can't let these people with the help of their MSM push you around too much.
Accounts to obstruction of justice

Using your presidential powers to prevent investigation into your own criminal activity

It's been 2 years, and the fool has learned nothing. He's to stupid to even try.

It's been 2 years, and the fool has learned nothing. He's to stupid to even try.
He still resorts to his silly games

Hope Mr Mueller is writing this stuff down

LMAO Well his "silly" games have worked pretty well so far.

Trump isn't a politician and that what you keep forgetting.

He will do whatever he has to do and he doesn't give a shit if you or others like or not.

He's no mealy mouth politician telling everyone what they want to hear.

As for Mueller?? I think he has a whole lot of nothing. If he had something it would have leaked long ago. That's how DC works. Leaks upon leaks for everything.

Its been two years and all I've seen is the trial of a couple of crooks. There was no Trump/Russia collusion about the election.

The whole thing is one big shit show.

He will do whatever he has to do and he doesn't give a shit if you or others like or not.

As for Mueller?? I think he has a whole lot of nothing. If he had something it would have leaked long ago. That's how DC works. Leaks upon leaks for everything.

Its been two years and all I've seen is the trial of a couple of crooks. There was no Trump/Russia collusion about the election.

Nobody can forget Trump is no politician. Unfortunately for him, he keeps forgetting he is supposed to perform the will of the people instead of just boosting his income. 60% of the population say he is incompetent. He better start caring if we like what he is doing.

So it was extortion when Rosenstein threatened to subpoena emails and phone records from staffers on the oversight committee?

Nobody can forget Trump is no politician. Unfortunately for him, he keeps forgetting he is supposed to perform the will of the people instead of just boosting his income. 60% of the population say he is incompetent. He better start caring if we like what he is doing.

Well he's done pretty good for the people and the country. Oh and he doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. You included.

Buck up. 2020 is coming and you can vote for another Hitlery.

Trump is bluffing with a pair of threes

A pair of threes is good if others have Ace high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more time, I’ll go slow, T R U M P W O N ! He played the game well, he used the rules, Hillery didn’t understand them, remember Comey said she was so stupid she didn’t know what she was doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is that extortion?

All Trump knows about politics is what he learned from Roy Cohn. Attack and smear, repeat. Roy Cohn, Joe McCarthy's attorney, was Trump's mentor. The problem with Trump is that his intellect and personality is so limited he has been unable to switch from a Roy Cohn's style of politics to a presidential one. Add Trump's intellectual and emotional stunted development to his desire to act like a syndicate boss, and you have this pseudo-"Don" in the WH who only knows how to threaten to break legs. I look forward when the Democrats give him the great middle finger.

All Trump knows about politics is what he learned from Roy Cohn. Attack and smear, repeat. Roy Cohn, Joe McCarthy's attorney, was Trump's mentor. The problem with Trump is that his intellect and personality is so limited he has been unable to switch from a Roy Cohn's style of politics to a presidential one. Add Trump's intellectual and emotional stunted development to his desire to act like a syndicate boss, and you have this pseudo-"Don" in the WH who only knows how to threaten to break legs. I look forward when the Democrats give him the great middle finger.

Politics and Trump?? Nah he doesn't need to be a politician and he isn't.

That's the reason I voted for the man. No one needs more crooked, mealy mouthed politicians. DC is full of em.

Forum List

Back