Trump this, Gertrude....

Are you really so naive?
Why are you trying to deflect from the topic? I'm just saying most undocumented aliens aren't criminals. If I'm being naive, you're going to have to a little splainin.

Examples of Serious Crimes of Illegal Aliens

Oh, and these are the ones who were CAUGHT. Many flee back across the border to avoid being charged. There was one particular case that sticks out to me where an illegal immigrant lured a 9-year-old girl into an abandoned building, raped and killed her and then fled the country. As far as I'm aware, they never caught him.

I don't feel sorry for anyone riding the trump train.

It is going on a very long ride and will crash long before the primaries.
This isn't about any Trump train...it's about facts and truth.

Trump has said, numerous times now, that the American people are stupid.

Add in the fact that Macy stop selling Trump's ties, which he admits were made in China(why not America?), do you really think he is going to change policies to better the American people?

Or himself, because he believes the American people are stupid!

Trump is playing with your emotions--any other republican is better than him.
Watch O'Reilly one night when he has a segment of Watters World and tell me the average young person under 40 is not a blithering idiot. Watching that program would make Jesus slam his head against the wall till he's unconscious. Those people should be euthanized for their own safety.

Libtard worldview is world government...no borders...everyone share the squalor...it's only fair....wah wah wah...

Add in the fact that Macy stop selling Trump's ties, which he admits were made in China(why not America?), do you really think he is going to change policies to better the American people?

Watch O'Reilly one night when he has a segment of Watters World and tell me the average young person under 40 is not a blithering idiot. Watching that program would make Jesus slam his head against the wall till he's unconscious. Those people should be euthanized for their own safety.

No way. They pick the stupidest ones is all.

The very fact that they can find people as stupid as these people are is telling.
Do you really want these people voting? These supposedly average Americans?

The very fact that they can find people as stupid as these people are is telling.

I don't think they are average Americans. I'm under 40, and I know plenty of other people under 40, and none of the people I know are that stupid. It's a show for entertainment purposes.

Or that part of the show is for entertainment purposes.

I don't think they are average Americans. I'm under 40, and I know plenty of other people under 40, and none of the people I know are that stupid. It's a show for entertainment purposes.

My concern is they are actually able to find idiots like this who are able to vote.
That should scare the crap out of us with a brain.

My concern is they are actually able to find idiots like this who are able to vote.
That should scare the crap out of us with a brain.

I think there have always been stupid people. This isn't some new invention. :)

Trump proves that if you speak the truth in PC America and you will be punished.

The sheeple like flowery, hopeful lies, like "hope and change", or "yes we can". They don't want to hear the truth.

Trump: Where’s The Public Outcry for Obama Calling Mexicans ‘Gang-Bangers’?

Mediaite ^

Donald Trump posted a statement from his campaign to Instagram on Wednesday to comment on a town hall event where President “Barrack Obama” (his misspelling) referred to some illegal immigrants as “gang-bangers.” While Trump plugged his “Make America Great Again” campaign and said that this was one of his rare agreements with the president, he said it was hypocritical that the liberal media’s not generating public outcry against Obama when his statements were “far less controversial.” Obama’s statements came off a question about the Affordable Care Act, where he went on to say that policy reform was necessary for resource...

Mexico isn't preventing anyone from coming. Mexico is not preventing the drugs, rapists and criminals from coming. Obabble isn't preventing them either. Mexico doesn't need these people. Nor do we. I'd we did we would process them legally.

How can you be so stupid?
Mexico is sending them....hell govt is advertising for them in Mexico

Forum List

Back