Trump thinks "really imporant" messages should be sent by courier

Does Trump really understand what this being President is all about?

• Total voters
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- so , if a guy can defend against a pouch being stolen, Sur 'ismoe, then a computer cannot be defended?? And then if a pouch were stolen or tampered with, President Trump might not know for some time if the courier were stolen or killed and hidden, Sur 'ismoe!!!

Trump: "YOU CAN'T HACK COURIERS!!"

No, you can just punch them in the face and take their package.
"
------------------------------------------------- yeah , as if Couriers of very serious and important info can't guard against robbery with Security Teams , guns , armored transportaion as they carry sensitive info as i roll my eyes PView !!

Bin Laden used a courier for years. If it was not for waterboarding, we may never have discovered that. He would still be using a courier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- so , if a guy can defend against a pouch being stolen, Sur 'ismoe, then a computer cannot be defended?? And then if a pouch were stolen or tampered with, President Trump might not know for some time if the courier were stolen or killed and hidden, Sur 'ismoe!!!
-------------------------------------------------- Trumps idea is good and likely the way things were normally and regularly done before computers came into regular use . Couriers of important and sensitive info would have teams of guards , security , and armored transport . Stolen or tampered info would immediately be known Sur jake !!

Couriers are a good idea , say that the Trump loses or misplaces current nuke code . Just deliver new nuke codes via Courier , makes sense to me and i am glad that the new President Trump came up with the idea to restart a very old but secure way to communicate !! ------------------ yep , the Trump is a pretty smart guy eh ??

Couriers are a good idea , say that the Trump loses or misplaces current nuke code . Just deliver new nuke codes via Courier , makes sense to me and i am glad that the new President Trump came up with the idea to restart a very old but secure way to communicate !! ------------------ yep , the Trump is a pretty smart guy eh ??

OMG. You can't be this dumb.

Then again, you're a Trumper...

<smh>

<smh>
-------------------------------------------------------- your opinion is unimportant opinion Paperview , President Trump will simply do as he thinks is best . Pass this message on to the rest of your liberal tribe starting with CCaption please !!

and seriously , when did widespread Government communication start using email ?? Email has been around since when ?? What was used BEFORE email ?? Does anyone KNOW ??

<smh>
-------------------------------------------------------- your opinion is unimportant opinion Paperview , President Trump will simply do as he thinks is best . Pass this message on to the rest of your liberal tribe starting with CCaption please !!

No, it's not "my opinion" any highly classified information would be sent via courier, captain crazypants. You went for the gold with that bit of lunacy.

paperview thumps Sur 'ismoe. When the logic of Trump's courier statement ends its pathway of logic, then we are faced with some stupid thinking on Trump and his TDS followers' parts. Scary.

Well, there goes Benghazi.

Can he learn in time to not destroy the US?

1. Trump's solution to cyberattacks: Send info via courier | TheHill

thehill.com/.../news/312334-trumps-solution...and-send-it-by
    ... Send info via courier MORE told reporters on Saturday that messages "should be sent via courier like in ... really important, ... it sent by courier," Trump ...

2. Trump's brilliant cybersecurity solution is to send messages ...

mashable.com/2016/12/31/trump-cybersecurity-courier
    "It's very important, if you have something really important, ... write it out and have it sent by courier." ... says important things should be WRITTEN ...

3. Trump Really Important Things Should Be Sent By Courier News
Certain members are on ignore for this thread in order that they cannot disrupt it. You will soon discover who you are.
The best way to send a message is by 2000 pound bomb on the head of the problem maker.

He did say he would "bomb the shit outta" ISIS.

Funny thing is, he has no more clue of where that is than dumb as cardboard deltex1
He asked Obabble...Obabble said Isis doesn't exist...it's Isil...so we don't have to worry.

President Obama has killed so many ISIS/ISIL, that's getting very close to true.

So, where is the cheeto going to bomb? Hmmm?

pismoe

"came up with" ...????????

You trumpkins are down right scary.

How the hell did you get this dumb?

Seriously. Please tell me you're making a joke.

russiafault.jpg

This administration is the embodiment of your old, racist, grandpa who needs help setting up this fancy new thing called "email".

pismoe

"came up with" ...????????

You trumpkins are down right scary.

How the hell did you get this dumb?

Seriously. Please tell me you're making a joke.
------------------------------------------- in some situations couriers make good sense Luddley !!

Forum List

Back