Trump thinks politicians with foreign business dealings are ccrrouot….except when it is him

Trump didn't get any bribies, douchebag. Neither did Ivanka. Neigher did Kushner.
1692926982833.png

Lol why would I do that if you won’t for the same of Trump? We both know that if I did you’d puss out and not criticize Trump. Do you realize how ridiculous you come across? I made the offer to trade criticism. You could easily call my bluff. If you wanted to criticize Trump you would have by now. You won’t because you’re in a cult.
When did I ever claim that I criticized Trump? What we both know is that your a douchebag who believes he can trick Trump supporters into attacking their candidate.

I'm not the one who comes across as ridiculous, moron. I have no intention of criticizing Trump, and I certainly don't make deals with sleazy lying douchebags like you.

When did I ever claim that I criticized Trump? What we both know is that your a douchebag who believes he can trick Trump supporters into attacking their candidate.

I'm not the one who comes across as ridiculous, moron. I have no intention of criticizing Trump, and I certainly don't make deals with sleazy lying douchebags like you.
Good I’m glad you can admit you’re in a cult then lol.

I would like to know why Trump lied about the Chinese bank account he had.
Also I would like to know how such a discrepancy between income in the follow year as President.

They paid $750 in 2016 and 2017, nearly $1m in 2018, $133,445 in 2019

750 dollars when he started his term. then within 2 years it drastically changes.

I agree with the article that in the first 2 years that it does show heavy business losses and then as the President he has very high tax bills.

Either he took some write offs that were questionable in the early years when he wasn't audited. Then when it came to light about the lax nature of his tax audits and income reporting, his tax liability is significantly higher.

So when he is not in government, his tax people will find deductions, Yet when it appears that his tax are going to be scrutinized more closely by the government then he pays significantly higher taxes.

Another conclusion is that his income increased might be due to making a profit from people willing to do business with the President.

Do as I say and not as I do is certainly Trump’s style.

“For Trump, outrage is a selective commodity when it comes to presidential families taking millions of dollars from foreign countries. During his four years in the White House and in the more than 2 1/2 years since, Trump and his relatives have been on the receiving end of money from around the globe in sums far greater than anything Hunter Biden, the president’s son, reportedly collected.

Unlike other modern presidents, Trump never gave up control of his sprawling business with its interests in multiple countries, nor did he forswear foreign business even as president. He shattered norms in his money making and unabashed boosting of his family’s company. The luxury hotel he opened down the street from the White House, for example, became the favored destination for lobbyists, dealmakers and foreign governments, including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain, which paid handsomely for accommodations, galas and more.”

Except Biden doesn't have ANY legit foreign businesses. Trump does.

Forum List

Back