Trump thinks hiding climate change will work.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump & his followers who hate science thinks by removing climate change from the EPA website actually works. Trump's supporters are already duped.

So who is Trump trying fool?

I don;t get how any person can vote for a climate denier. It is a sign of stupidity.

Trump & his followers who hate science thinks by removing climate change from the EPA website actually works. Trump's supporters are already duped.

I don;t get how any person can vote for a climate denier. It is a sign of stupidity.

Wow!

How ironic. . .

If only there were something based in science (biology) that I could think of that the Leftardz are in denial of. . .

You can't hide climate change twit.......where I sit there used to be mile high glaciers.......man didn't melt them.....

The only people hiding anything are the scientists at the IPCC who have hidden and destroyed data that show that man isn't changing the environment........got to keep the money flowing, got to keep those government tax dollars coming in...

You can't hide climate change twit.......where I sit there used to be mile high glaciers.......man didn't melt them.....

The only people hiding anything are the scientists at the IPCC who have hidden and destroyed data that show that man isn't changing the environment........got to keep the money flowing, got to keep those government tax dollars coming in...
So, are we better off or worse off because those glaciers are gone?

Stalin used to airbrush history too. Inconvenient facts and inconvenient people were just removed from the record. Deniers have adopted Stalin's tactics across the board.

airbrush5.jpg

Forum List

Back