Trump: "There's nothing out there about Clinton's religion."

Clinton is a practicing Methodist and has spoken and written about the meaning of faith in her life repeatedly.

"It is very important to me," Clinton said recently. "I am a person of faith, I am a Christian, I am a Methodist, I have been raised Methodist, I feel very grateful for the instructions and support I received starting in my family but through my church, and I think that any of us who are Christian have a constantly, a constant conversation in our own heads about what we are called to do and how best to do it."

Trump has previously questioned other opponents' faith. After the Orlando massacre, he suggested Obama is a Muslim. "Well, there are a lot of people that think maybe he doesn't want to get it," Trump said on NBC's Today Show.

Trump's focus on Clinton's religion comes as he is working to salvage a strained relationship with evangelicals, an influential voting bloc in Republican electoral politics.
From the article for the reading challenged RWNJs.

Clinton is a practicing Methodist and has spoken and written about the meaning of faith in her life repeatedly.

"It is very important to me," Clinton said recently. "I am a person of faith, I am a Christian, I am a Methodist, I have been raised Methodist, I feel very grateful for the instructions and support I received starting in my family but through my church, and I think that any of us who are Christian have a constantly, a constant conversation in our own heads about what we are called to do and how best to do it."

Trump has previously questioned other opponents' faith. After the Orlando massacre, he suggested Obama is a Muslim. "Well, there are a lot of people that think maybe he doesn't want to get it," Trump said on NBC's Today Show.

Trump's focus on Clinton's religion comes as he is working to salvage a strained relationship with evangelicals, an influential voting bloc in Republican electoral politics.
From the article for the reading challenged RWNJs.

The man is pathetic.....

Donald Trump: 'There's Nothing Out There' About Clinton's Religion

The man has got to be the biggest Liar in the World. Hillary has been writing and talking about her Methodist religion for years. Donnie is such a "Loser!"
Not yet... Hillary and Obama still exist.

So do you hold a position in the cult. Don't expect to get paid. The cult is broke.
That's fine. Notice I didn't deny he's a liar. I only support him because the other options are worse. Don't expect me to defend him tooth and nail like the Trumpers.

OMG! Hillary does handle the Bible on occasion!

Secret Service Book: Raging Hillary Clinton threw Bible at officer's colleague

3584151B00000578-3652569-image-a-60_1466524518125.jpg

Secret Service Book: Raging Hillary Clinton threw Bible

OMG! Hillary does handle the Bible on occasion!

Secret Service Book: Raging Hillary Clinton threw Bible at officer's colleague

3584151B00000578-3652569-image-a-60_1466524518125.jpg

Secret Service Book: Raging Hillary Clinton threw Bible

Really? You are talking about the Clintons when your candidate is a serial adulterer and he is so proud of it, he writes books boasting about his affairs? REALLY?

Married three times and probably not finished yet, and you talk about the Clintons? REALLY?

Can you imagine how many BJs Donald has received and by how many different women. Most of them were probably over 15 years old though. AND THE MENTALLY LACKING BRAGS ABOUT IT!

I read on the interwebs that Clinton is a Muslim

We
I read on the interwebs that Clinton is a Muslim

Well, since Donnie and the National Inquirer owner are good friends, that should be plastered on the front page soon. Cause, if it is in the National Inquirer...IT HAS TO BE TRUE. Yet, I gave a hitchhiking Martian a ride this morning on the way to the office! He was appreciative, he levitated my car to the top floor of the parking garage! Nice Green Guy!

His statement is more revealing to his ignorance than to her religion. You RWers try really hard to deflect each time Donnie makes one of his stupid statements.

Forum List

Back