Trump: The Least Transparent Candidate Ever

Take away all her lies and she's STILL released more information than Trump. I noticed this entire time you have not sought to disagree with me .....so if we agree then what is your problem?

Trump has not been required by law to release anything. he has released exactly what he has been required to by law.

HILLARY, ON THE OTHER HAND, has been proven to have violated the law by having refused to release THOUSANDS OF DOCUMENTS that she was required by law to release and proven to have illegally destroyed many, many more!

No matter how you look at it, Trump doesn't even come CLOSE to Hillary regarding releasing things she was legally required to release.

Take away all her lies and she's STILL released more information than Trump. I noticed this entire time you have not sought to disagree with me .....so if we agree then what is your problem?

Trump has not been required by law to release anything. .

So you agree that she has released more information than Trump so again, why the fuss?

Ah, the ole 'Transparency' meme. That's soo BOOOOOSH era. Communists/Progressives never really cared about that. I said that back then. Buncha dishonest hypocrites. It is what it is.

So you agree that she has released more information than Trump so again, why the fuss?
No.

I agree Trump has not come anywhere near Hillary in failure / refusal to release information.

How would you know? Trump refuses to release information to see if he failed at all. You're comparing Hillary's information to Trumps....nothing and determining that Trump's nothing is better

Except for thousands of emails she had her lawyers destroy.

She's STILL released more than he has ever released. Thats sad

He wasn't secretary of state and circumventing the process of retaining documents within the system either. I'm no Trump fan and he won't get my vote. What's sad is that you have a low enough standard to believe that she is a great candidate and worthy of the job. She isn't.

More worthy than Trump that's for sure

A shit sandwich is better than a cocktail of HIV. That doesn't mean I want the shit sandwich. You have other options and you still choose Hillary. That's all I need to know about your standards.
She's released more information than he has

Her updated medical records, the content of her Wall Street speeches, using bleach bit software, how many devices she used, ...

She's still released more than Trump has. Lol

No, her lies don't count. Neither does "I don't recall"

Hillary has hidden more information than Trump has and she'd lied about more information than Trump has. No, she's not ahead of him

Ah, the ole 'Transparency' meme. That's soo BOOOOOSH era. Communists/Progressives never really cared about that. I said that back then. Buncha dishonest hypocrites. It is what it is.

Does it help you to deal with things by saying what people want isnt really what they want?

How would you know?

We have the proof on Hillary. All the libs have on Trump is accusation. You accused the man of being the least transparent - YOU prove it. Let me know when you have the evidence that surpasses what has been provided against Hillary.

Hillary has hidden more information than Trump has and she'd lied about more information than Trump has. No, she's not ahead of him

Hillary has hidden more BODIES than Trump has hidden documents. :p

She's STILL released more than he has ever released. Thats sad

He wasn't secretary of state and circumventing the process of retaining documents within the system either. I'm no Trump fan and he won't get my vote. What's sad is that you have a low enough standard to believe that she is a great candidate and worthy of the job. She isn't.

More worthy than Trump that's for sure

A shit sandwich is better than a cocktail of HIV. That doesn't mean I want the shit sandwich. You have other options and you still choose Hillary. That's all I need to know about your standards.

Her updated medical records, the content of her Wall Street speeches, using bleach bit software, how many devices she used, ...

She's still released more than Trump has. Lol

No, her lies don't count. Neither does "I don't recall"

Yes because you are comparing Hillary's info to Trump's nothing. Sooo, yeah, when you look at her info more questions come up about the info. The only question about Trump's info is "Where is it?" :badgrin:

Trumps Medical records: 4 paragraphs of awesome

Trumps Taxes: I'll release them, just kidding...I cant...I mean I can but I wont

Trumps Foundation: What does it do? Where does the money come from? Where does it go? IDK

Trumps Businesses: Will be divest? Will he step down? Who knows because the press doesnt care

Melania's Immigration: CNN said Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks confirmed that Melania Trump will hold a press conference, though no details about the timing have been announced. ....That was August 8th! I guess he was just kidding again.

Trumps entire schtick is to say everything in the world is the worst thing "possibly in history" and every event that happens is Hillary's fault.

Yes, if Trump only freely released information like Hillary does. Unreal ...

She's released more information than he has

Ah, she's ducked the media for the better part of a year, Closed. She releases what SHE chooses to...and runs from the rest!

Donald Trump on the other hand has had more interviews with the press than anyone I've ever seen in politics.

Trumps Medical records: 4 paragraphs of awesome

Trumps Taxes: I'll release them, just kidding...I cant...I mean I can but I wont

Trumps Foundation: What does it do? Where does the money come from? Where does it go? IDK

Trumps Businesses: Will be divest? Will he step down? Who knows because the press doesnt care

Melania's Immigration: CNN said Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks confirmed that Melania Trump will hold a press conference, though no details about the timing have been announced. ....That was August 8th! I guess he was just kidding again.

Trumps entire schtick is to say everything in the world is the worst thing "possibly in history" and every event that happens is Hillary's fault.

Yes, if Trump only freely released information like Hillary does. Unreal ...

Compared to Trump, Hillary Clinton is a bastion of transparency.

Even Tricky Dick released his tax returns- even while under audit.

Tricky Trump- less transparent than Tricky Dick.

LOL

Exactly, so how do you know Trump's information that he hasnt given you is better?
YOU said the man is less transparent - PROVE IT!

Sure- easy enough

Hillary Clinton: has released all of her tax returns
Donald Trump: has not released any of his tax returns.

Other than that- they have each released the same amount of information.

Trump however is the candidate who has refused to release information that virtually every Presidential candidate going back to Nixon has released.

Does it help you to deal with things by saying what people want isnt really what they want?

Communists/Progressives could care less about 'Transparency.' They only pretended to care about that back when they were hatin on George Bush. Obama has been the least transparent President. He's also been incredibly hostile to Journalists. And Clinton's even worse. She's as corrupt as they come.

But Communists/Progressives don't care. Obama and Clinton have that 'D' by their names. So it's all good. I'm sure when the next Republican gets back in there, they'll quickly get back to pretending they care about such things. Stay tuned.

Exactly, so how do you know Trump's information that he hasnt given you is better?
YOU said the man is less transparent - PROVE IT!

Sure- easy enough

Hillary Clinton: has released all of her tax returns
Donald Trump: has not released any of his tax returns.

Other than that- they have each released the same amount of information.

Trump however is the candidate who has refused to release information that virtually every Presidential candidate going back to Nixon has released.

If Hillary was transparent then she wouldn't have ducked press conferences for the better part of a year, Syriously! Claiming that she is makes you look like an idiot!

Trump's been busy. He has finally gotten Obama around to getting together with Putin and scheduling a cease fire in Syria. Once again, Trump proves himself correct on how to make foreign affairs deals. Where's Hillary?

Kerry made that deal,...I'm sure Trump will tweet about what a smart move that was any day now

Kerry made the deal after Trump said he would work with Putin. All you idiots attacked Trump and called him all kinds of suck-up names because he said he would work with Putin. Now that Obama has done what Trump said he would do, you idiots are fine with it.

Forum List

Back