Trump, the educator, being sued.

Another one of the democrat witch hunts. This one will fail just like all the rest.

Trump should give it up and get out of New York. It's a failure.

Trump back in the news. His university is being sued by NY state for fraud.
Gotta love him. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/25/nyregion/trump-university-made-false-claims-lawsuit-says.html?_r=0

FAIL: Just another "phoney scandal."

Donald Trump received a lawsuit on Saturday from New York attorney general Eric Schneiderman

He thinks Obama is involved after the President and Schneiderman met just days ago

The lawsuit accuses 'Trump University' of encouraging students to pay for expensive, useless seminars

Trump hit back on Monday morning claiming the school had received a 98 percent approval rating from students

He thinks the legal dispute could become another scandal for Obama and called Schneiderman 'a political hack'

Read more: 'Obama is out to get me': Donald Trump claims the President is behind 40 million dollar lawsuit against his 'phony' university that 'falsely' promised to make students rich | Mail Online

Trump back in the news. His university is being sued by NY state for fraud.
Gotta love him. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/25/nyregion/trump-university-made-false-claims-lawsuit-says.html?_r=0

FAIL: Just another "phoney scandal."

Donald Trump received a lawsuit on Saturday from New York attorney general Eric Schneiderman

He thinks Obama is involved after the President and Schneiderman met just days ago

The lawsuit accuses 'Trump University' of encouraging students to pay for expensive, useless seminars

Trump hit back on Monday morning claiming the school had received a 98 percent approval rating from students

He thinks the legal dispute could become another scandal for Obama and called Schneiderman 'a political hack'

Read more: 'Obama is out to get me': Donald Trump claims the President is behind 40 million dollar lawsuit against his 'phony' university that 'falsely' promised to make students rich | Mail Online

Were all of Trump's bankruptcies liberal conspiracies as well?

Trump thinks that just because it has his name on it, it has value

The government needs as many frivolous and useless lawsuits as it can muster up, both federal and state so people won't pay so much attention to what they are doing.

No, the investigation is that he did not create the educational material, but he has advertised that he did.

Last edited:
Recent graduates of Trump U

Donald%20Double.jpg

I think that trhe NY attorney General's office should hire Rosanne, and put her in charge of going after Trump. Trump would be happy, because a fued always keeps his name in the papers, and he could create a new reality show about the entire process.

If conservatives want to plunk down good money to have a Trump U degree on their wall...

I'm not going to stop them. Other conservatives will sigh and say.....You went to Trump U?

If conservatives want to plunk down good money to have a Trump U degree on their wall...

I'm not going to stop them. Other conservatives will sigh and say.....You went to Trump U?

Makes sense to me. Michelle Bachmann is proud of her diploma from Oral Roberets University (which she presumably got before their law school lost their certification).

Forum List

Back