Trump thanks Putin for kicking out US diplomats: 'We're trying to cut down our payroll'

@OP That's fucking hilarious. I've always had a thing for trolling; it's an art-form and President Trump seems to have l33t skillz. hahahaha

NICE way to go Trump...always looking out for us first...what a refreshing change.

I can applaud Trump for staying focused on saving taxpayers $.
It's a refreshing change. :)
So, Trump - I'd work my ass off - no time for golf And Trump on Obama golfing: 'I don't have time for that' 46 Days @ Golf Clubs, 22 Days Golfing as of 8-10-2017 So, Cost to Taxpayer: At least At least $57,648,904
You're another clueless follower of idiots who lost.

Have you ever stopped to think about why Americans kicked your stupid ideas aside, Baz Ares?

I can applaud Trump for staying focused on saving taxpayers $.
It's a refreshing change. :)
So, Trump - I'd work my ass off - no time for golf And Trump on Obama golfing: 'I don't have time for that' 46 Days @ Golf Clubs, 22 Days Golfing as of 8-10-2017 So, Cost to Taxpayer: At least At least $57,648,904
You're another clueless follower of idiots who lost.

Have you ever stopped to think about why Americans kicked your stupid ideas aside, Baz Ares?

I'm sure you mean the Russians beat Americans.
Keep masturbating your orange ejaculations.
But stop them from hitting your posts.FFS!

Again it shows how clueless Trump is. Having more people in Moscow means that we get more intelligence information on Russia. It's Trump shooting his mouth off without knowing what the hell he is talking about. Every day he displays his ignorance.

LOL. God I love President Trump. He runs the free world and still has time to send libtardians into crazy fits of rage. I'm lovin' it!

Again it shows how clueless Trump is. Having more people in Moscow means that we get more intelligence information on Russia. It's Trump shooting his mouth off without knowing what the hell he is talking about. Every day he displays his ignorance.

Why I'm not surprised about Dems IQ any more?

Moscow knows there are a lot of CIA agents in American Embassies and it would still remain as is if Obama had not expelled Russian diplomats last year just before the New Year Eve and seized Russian diplomatic properties. But even after that Russia was waiting for some sane actions from Washington for 7 months. After Congress voted for more sanction on Russia, they decided to make the amount of American diplomats equal to the amount of Russian diplomats in USA.

details at: US compounds in Moscow: What they lose and what they get to keep (PHOTOS)

What is so difficult to understand, leftards? Trump has nothing to do with that, it was all decided by Congress and made so that he wouldn't be able even to change anything.

Last edited:
Left turds live in ignorance

And I for one am not interested to put them on the right road

Let them choke

Moscow knows there are a lot of CIA agents in American Embassies and it would still remain as is if Obama had not expelled Russian diplomats last year just before the New Year Eve and seized Russian diplomatic properties. But even after that Russia was waiting for some sane actions from Washington for 7 months. After Congress voted for more sanction on Russia, they decided to make the amount of American diplomats equal to the amount of Russian diplomats in USA.

details at: US compounds in Moscow: What they lose and what they get to keep (PHOTOS)

What is so difficult to understand, leftards? Trump has nothing to do with that, it was all decided by Congress and made so that he wouldn't be able even to change anything.

You are showing your true IQ. The fact is that thanking Putin for doing this shows Trump's IQ or lack of IQ. The fact is that Trump signed the bill. He certainly did not have to thank the Russians for doing it. It shows a bad habit of Trump. He says something without thinking.

Fascinating.

Putin bitch-slapped Trump, and in response, Trump ... cries and asks for more.

Trump grovels in front of Putin, and all the Trumpflakes here go into a state of rapture.

Some Trumpflakes are Russian stooges, but most Trumpflakes just lack brains, gonads, and loyalty to the USA.

LOL. God I love President Trump. He runs the free world and still has time to send libtardians into crazy fits of rage. I'm lovin' it!
Hillary was right. Trump is Putn's PUPPET.
images

Trump thanks Putin for kicking out US diplomats: 'We're trying to cut down our payroll'

• President Donald Trump thanks Russia's Vladimir Putin for cutting the U.S. diplomatic mission in his country.
    • Trump says he wanted to cut down on payroll.
"I want to thank him because we're trying to cut down our payroll … I'm very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll," Trump told reporters Thursday at his New Jersey golf club.

It is not clear how the Russian president kicking out U.S. diplomats would remove them from the U.S. payroll.
T
rump thanks Putin for kicking out US diplomats: 'We're trying to cut down our payroll'

:cuckoo:FFS! The WEAK DOUCHE!

Putin riding puppet hard.
Thank you sir, can you kick my ass some more!! Boy, talk about ass kissin, when will it end?

You are showing your true IQ. The fact is that thanking Putin for doing this shows Trump's IQ or lack of IQ. The fact is that Trump signed the bill. He certainly did not have to thank the Russians for doing it. It shows a bad habit of Trump. He says something without thinking.

So, now you are not happy that Trump signed the bill??????? Just unbelievable...

And if he didn't sign the bill you would be yelling about his "ties to Russia" (which never existed and were alleged by Deep State to harm Trump before he harms them).

Just a perfect example of a dumb liberal who blames Trump regardless of what he does. Even if he does something against Russia which you leftards hate (without any sane reason, just because you've been told to do so).

Leftards, it looks like you are totally confused and CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY. ....

Last edited:

So, now you are not happy that Trump signed the bill??????? Just unbelievable...

And if he didn't sign the bill you would be yelling about his "ties to Russia" (which never existed and were alleged by Deep State to harm Trump before he harms them).

Just a perfect example of a dumb liberal who blames Trump regardless of what he does. Even if he does something against Russia which you leftards hate (without any sane reason, just because you've been told to do so).

Meh....Trump signed the bill because the entire congress told that orange Putin Bitch to SIGN IT. ENOUGH SAID.

Well, Well...Tonight Friday.

The Great Orange Douche Fessed up, IT was just being sarcastic about
Putin kicking out our diplomats from RUSSIA.

FFS Is that your best Spew Great Douche?

WELL, FFS! Some in our nation still wants to know WTF you think about
this ASSHOLE LYING POS!.

Trump supporters are the crazy people. Russia just slapped Trump in the face and Trump and his cult followers are too dumb to realize that. Take your dumbass and go away.

Forum List

Back