The Orange One "Wants to 'De-nuke'the World"- World Wants to 'De-Orange' America!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Trump Vows to ‘De-Nuke’ World But Modernize US Arsenal First!

Trump vows to 'de-nuke' world but modernize US arsenal first

:rolleyes-41: OP Title says it all.
FFS! Clown spews from Orange Douche Clown Club House.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Gee. The thinking here? By Our Delusional Douche.
If I get everyone to set theirs all off and push our
RED BUTTON, I did the job.
But...But...But... IT said our Nukes are Modernized already? In 7 month.

Last edited:
Wouldn't that be a huge waste of money? I mean, modernizing and updating our nuclear arsenal (and that ain't cheap), but then de nuking the world? I mean, we ARE part of the world, so if he succeeds in "de nuking the world", then won't that mean that we updated stuff just to get rid of it?

Actually, I think that Trump wants to make it so that the US is the only nuclear country on the planet. Only trouble is, there are other countries (some of which are allies) who would never go along with that plan.

• Banned
Wouldn't that be a huge waste of money? I mean, modernizing and updating our nuclear arsenal (and that ain't cheap), but then de nuking the world? I mean, we ARE part of the world, so if he succeeds in "de nuking the world", then won't that mean that we updated stuff just to get rid of it?

Actually, I think that Trump wants to make it so that the US is the only nuclear country on the planet. Only trouble is, there are other countries (some of which are allies) who would never go along with that plan.

I think It's trying to Play a Family Game of...

latest

If you lose, start over.

I think It's trying to Play a Family Game of...

latest

If you lose, start over.

Unfortunately, unlike the game, if you lose in real life, there is no starting over.

No, it is not going to happen. Which is why we need to take precautions.
Would we all like to see a de-nuked world? Yes. Trump fits into that category..
:slap:

• Banned

No it is not going to happen. Which is why we need to take precautions.
Would we all like to see a de-nuked world? Yes. Trump fits into that category..

NEVER HAPPEN!
So why the spews?
We all like things in our dreams.

• Banned
Btw. We can't even mix the colors still. Or the cultures. Nukes are the only
resson, we all are not dead.

Op needs reading comprehension skills...............Like doesn't mean VOW.

end of a non story

Forum List

Back